Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2020, 17:30   #1276
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Taddy, it is not true that the NHS is overwhelmed.
I know nurses still working in the NHS...I still talk to them...they still contact me to ask me things....they tell me it is not busier than any other late autumn.
They also tell me that any respiratory ailment that results in a death is recorded as the virus, whether it is or not.
They have been told they must not discuss these things with anyone outside.

As for why my daughter has not been seen....well as I said, this is a common finding among cancer patients...it is as if they are disposable.
How does it make sense to have a surgical team of 12 perform ten and a half hours of surgery to save her life when the follow up care is not there to support what was done.
This was a recurrence of her cancer, having been given the all clear just five months earlier.

She has to have regular blood tests, but cannot get these done by the GP....so she HAS to go to the path lab at RBH....this is someone who is ‘at risk’ and has been shielding.

Each time we have gone there the place is like it is on a quiet Bank Holiday....empty corridors and few people in the clinic(the clinic waiting areas are close to the place where she gets her tests done).

That is why I am amazed when they said they were opening the mothballed Nightingale units.....expecting 4000 deaths per day....that is what Patrick Vallance projected.....now it transpires that these Nightingale units will be used for track and trace(an expensive fiasco if ever there was one).....and maybe for vaccinations(if people turn up....I would never trust a vaccine that had been put together in such a short time....but then that is me....the conspiracy theorist).
nicola68, dotti34 and taddy like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 08-11-2020 at 17:34.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-11-2020, 08:17   #1277
God Member

well the news this morning is that they have found a covid vaccine. they all seem to be getting giddy about this. not too sure myself and would be interesting to read and hear from others on the subject with far greater knowledge than i have on it. all i can say is that when things sound too good they usually are the opposite.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:41   #1278
Beacon of light

I think the giddy reaction is to lull the public into a sense of security.
It normally takes 10-15 years to get a vaccine to the stage where it is considered 'safe' to administer...what has this been...6 months.
well I let you draw your own conclusions from that.
It has been tested on the young and the fit(not sure how many...and that is an important thing to consider)...and nothing can be known of any long term side effects.

What worries me the most is that the manufacturers and the people administering this will have immunty against any litigation...both civil and criminal.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:49   #1279
Beacon of light

There were 43,538 participants in the vaccine trials.
Pfizer are applying for Emergency Authorisation of Use for this vaccine.
It is not a conventional vaccine...it is an RNA(Ribonucelic acid) vaccine(look this up).
I am saying nothing else about this other than to suggest that you research the concerns about the long term effects of RNA vaccines.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:51   #1280
Beacon of light

Information from the manufacturer.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...didate-against
Old 10-11-2020, 11:22   #1281
Beacon of light

More stuff to help you decide.

https://horizon-magazine.eu/article/...-vaccines.html

The scientists freely acknowledge that they do NOT know the long term effects of a modified RNA vaccine and that this will be the first vaccine of this type
So do you want to be a global guinea pig?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:27   #1282
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i believe none of the companies can be brought to account if owt happens long term its nowt new to me,but if yeh got to have one to be allowed to do things yeh happen to love, then myself will certainly have it.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:37   #1283
Beacon of light

so you are saying you will have it if it is made compulsory by the back door(meaning that you have to prove you have been vaccinated before you can carry out the activities of living).
The Modified RNA vaccine may create inflammation and an exxagerated immune resposne creating auto immune diseases in the recipient...auto immune disease are things like ulcerative colitis, diabetes, arthritis, lupus,multiple sclerosis, psoriasis...and more...
These are lifelong illnesses which can only be managed not cured.....and the manufacturer has no responsibilty towards you if they do cause these unwanted effects
(also if you get any of those diseases you are their customer for life...putting money in their pockets while you suffer)

You will not be told this so how can you give informed consent for vaccination?
Old 10-11-2020, 11:43   #1284
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
so you are saying you will have it if it is made compulsory by the back door(meaning that you have to prove you have been vaccinated before you can carry out the activities of living).
The Modified RNA vaccine may create inflammation and an exxagerated immune resposne creating auto immune diseases in the recipient...auto immune disease are things like ulcerative colitis, diabetes, arthritis, lupus,multiple sclerosis, psoriasis...and more...
These are lifelong illnesses which can only be managed not cured.....and the manufacturer has no responsibilty towards you if they do cause these unwanted effects
(also if you get any of those diseases you are their customer for life...putting money in their pockets while you suffer)

You will not be told this so how can you give informed consent for vaccination?
i couldnt careless thats what i will do it would be my choice i dont knock anyone else for theirs simple as.
Old 10-11-2020, 13:23   #1285
Beacon of light

Cashy, you are right to exercise your choice.
I just hope that those who do not want to have it are extended the same courtesy.

Monkey Hanger asked for information..I have provided links to that information...what people do with the information is entirely up to them.
I am not saying that you should or shouldn’t...I leave that choice to you.
Old 10-11-2020, 23:53   #1286

I am personally a bit dubious about it all, thinking of how long it normally takes for a new medication of any sort to be released for use, all the trials and tests that take place over a number of years. This has been rushed and I'm not sure how I would feel about having the vaccination. I think I would be very hesitant.

Also I do have a couple of queries to ask about the vaccine. Will it be like the flu one where you have this every year, or is it a one-off (though I believe two doses are necessary a couple of weeks apart) which will protect a person for umpteen years. The other thing is will those in charge who are pushing for it be the first ones to hold out their arm for the needle, leading by example? Just asking.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:42   #1287
Beacon of light

No Dorothy, this will not be like the flu vaccine....this is a totally new type of vaccine, it has to be stored at -70-80 degrees for a start(so what is in it that makes that necessary?)
From what I have read there needs to be two doses given(not sure how long between each one...the blurb I read did not say....and it was from Pfizer)
This vaccine does not use dead virus cells to provoke an immune response....or attenuated ones(that is virus that has been weakened) this vaccine is very dufferent in that it uses modified RNA(this is the stuff that is in your genetic make up)(where are the manufactures getting this RNA from....RNA can only be taken from cellular material.....are they dog cell, foetal cells or are they a mixture of a number of species).

Now RNA cannot easily be incorporated in our bodies....it can be broken fown easily, so Pfizer have come up with a neat wheeze, they have coated the RNA in nano particle of lipid(that is fat)....nano particles are extremely small and can be used for Nano technology(I will say no more about that here, but look up nano technology and how it is used)

This RNA that is in the vaccine will enter into your DNA/RNA.....genetic information that you body uses to make its own cells will have this ‘foreign’ RNA added to it....so you will in effect be genetically modified by this vaccine.

The problems that MAY arise as a result of this are inflammatory and COULD create any of the auto immune diseases that we know about....or it may create a brand new set of auto immune disorders.

Pfizer do not have a good reputation and have, in the past been fined billions of dollars.
Right now they are rubbing their hands because they know the populations of the world are begging to be their unpaid lab rats.....and that whatever the consequences are, they cannot be held responsible...they have indemnity from all litigation...and even if they didn’t you would have a hard time proving that your illness was created by their vaccine,

The couple who worked on this are billionaires (why is that relevant...well, they got their money from Big Pharma...so that is how important it is for us all to swallow this mush we are being fed....so that big Pharma can continue to fill their coffers...so that they continue to have a huge pull on our lives).

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 11-11-2020 at 07:47.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:44   #1288
Beacon of light

Sorry, for such a long reply...but I felt I had to tell you what I have read...some of it from Pfizer (freely available) documents.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:21   #1289
God Member

Quote:
More stuff to help you decide.

https://horizon-magazine.eu/article/...-vaccines.html

The scientists freely acknowledge that they do NOT know the long term effects of a modified RNA vaccine and that this will be the first vaccine of this type
So do you want to be a global guinea pig?
think no.4 in the article is the important one. wish i,d had more interest in medical matters years ago instead of football, cars and public transport which i know quite a lot more about. however have corona virus,s been around in different forms for awhile. has a vaccine been around before now and just got tweeked for the present strain. have the public been put in fear mode over the last few months where the government know there,d be a queue round the block to obtain this vaccine once available. going from no news to all this news on the subject makes me wonder it really does.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:25   #1290
God Member

Quote:

Monkey Hanger asked for information..I have provided links to that information...what people do with the information is entirely up to them.
I am not saying that you should or shouldn’t...I leave that choice to you.
thanks for the info. took some of it in but a lot was harder to fully understand. a bit like explaining electricity to a cave dweller.
taddy likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..