Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2020, 08:11   #1321

Re: Corona Virus

Oh, monkey hanger, we can't put this thread to bed yet - it's often the only one going that isn't about Accrington Stanley....oops! Kudos to all of you that keep posting about the club you obviously have great feelings for though.
monkey hanger likes this.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-11-2020, 09:12   #1322
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Oh, monkey hanger, we can't put this thread to bed yet - it's often the only one going that isn't about Accrington Stanley....oops! Kudos to all of you that keep posting about the club you obviously have great feelings for though.
the only real bit of excitement now in the life of the great unmasked one at present are stanley, my dogs and family. not saying which order they are in.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 12:56   #1323

Had a phone call from our son yesterday to say that his lad, (our 15year old Grandson) has just tested Positive for the Covid 19 virus; we can only, hope, wait and see.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 13:15   #1324
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
Had a phone call from our son yesterday to say that his lad, (our 15year old Grandson) has just tested Positive for the Covid 19 virus; we can only, hope, wait and see.
hope everything goes well taddy.
Old 21-11-2020, 14:29   #1325
Beacon of light

Me too Taddy.
My next door neighbour tested positive after a visit to hospital.....she isolated for the 14 days but remained well.
I hope your grandson is the same.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 17:26   #1326
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Hopefully as a young un tads, your Grandson will come out of it with only a few sniffles & a couple of weeks of school.

My Dad & his Missus were tested as positive the other week at one of these drive in centre places, spoke with them last Friday, both home & coping, nothing drastic, sniffles, snuffles & light flu like annoyances. Pater dear is doing Bevs nut in mind, she normally escapes by going to work!
Old 22-11-2020, 09:22   #1327

Thanks Cashy
Old 22-11-2020, 09:24   #1328

Thank you all, will keep you updated,Taddy.
Old 22-11-2020, 10:22   #1329
Beacon of light

Yesterday in a MSM report(the Daialy Mail, A newspaper often ridiculed) there was an incisive article on the facts that the government do not wish us to see.
They reported some truer statistics about the Covid Plandemic that we have all been terrified of by government manipulated statistic.

And at this point you are groaning and saying ' Oh no, the mad old tin hat baggage has wakened up again@

These number are from ONS stats.

Right now in hospital only 13% are covid patients.
Hospital beds are under no greater pressure than they would be at this time in any year.

95.6% of covid deaths occurred in patients who had at least one other serious medical condition.

53.7% of the 37,470 covid deaths recorded by NHS England up to November 18th were over 80 years of age.

Only 276 deaths (or 0.7%) were in people under the age of 40

There were 42 deaths in people under 40 who had no pre-existing health conditions.

Of deaths with pre-existing health conditions,27% featured diabetes and 18% featured dementia.

Official figures show that despite all the deaths from Covid, tha average death rate in the over 75's was significantly lower in October than last year.....6901.7 per 100,000 compared to 7141.7 for last year(when there was No Pandemic)

since the mail popinted out these figures the big Brother propaganda machine has gone into overdrive on twitter trying to discredit them.

It is coming to something when the main stream media that many of us have become disillusioned with are having to show the population what is going on.

Many of these things I have been pointing out from the start....but have been. if not ridiculed, then censured.

We, the people are being played...we are being manipulated and controlled...we have been under house arrest on false claims.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:12   #1330

Taddy, hope your grandson makes a speedy recovery. Best wishes.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 09:01   #1331

Many thanks Dotti
Old 23-11-2020, 10:01   #1332
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1247076]Yesterday in a MSM report(the Daialy Mail, A newspaper often ridiculed) there was an incisive article on the facts that the government do not wish us to see.
They reported some truer statistics about the Covid Plandemic that we have all been terrified of by government manipulated statistic.

even the BBC had someone on this morning with figures from early november showing in some cases in hospitals that they are half what they were at the virus peak regarding admissions and use of ventillators for virus patients. deaths howver have gone down but not in the same proportions. just wonder what graphs and charts will be rolled out this afternoon by the three stooges.
Old 23-11-2020, 10:03   #1333
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Taddy, hope your grandson makes a speedy recovery. Best wishes.
hope he follows in my 14 year old step sons shoes and will be totally fine.
cashman and taddy like this.
Old 23-11-2020, 14:18   #1334

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
hope he follows in my 14 year old step sons shoes and will be totally fine.
Thanks for that M.H.
Old 23-11-2020, 18:39   #1335
Beacon of light

from the prestigious BMJ.

https://www.freedom-media-platform.c...ocifCVNJ6okuM4

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..