Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2020, 17:41   #1336
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

this is an excerpt from the British Medical Journal...contained in the link above, but bears reading.

...Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health. Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science..."

"...Politicisation of science was enthusiastically deployed by some of history’s worst autocrats and dictators, and it is now regrettably commonplace in democracies. The medical-political complex tends towards suppression of science to aggrandise and enrich those in power. And, as the powerful become more successful, richer, and further intoxicated with power, the inconvenient truths of science are suppressed. When good science is suppressed, people die..."

I think that about covers it.
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-11-2020, 17:48   #1337
Beacon of light

and something else of interest....there are links within this article regarding the indemnity of Pharma companies against any litigation for Adverse Drug reactions...the indemnity not only applies to the manufacturers, but also to those who administer and vaccine...
shouldn't you be worried about that?

https://www.freedom-media-platform.c...responsibility
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 23-11-2020, 17:59   #1338
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

surely thats always been so? avoid litigation? not really telling anyone anything?
Old 23-11-2020, 18:34   #1339
Beacon of light

Cashy, you might know, but not everyone does....and are you saying that the big Pharma have always had indemnity?

The real issue is the information in the preceding post.....the medical profession has, so far been silent....they have gone along with the manipulation practised by government....but here they are speaking up and saying what previously has been unsaid....and that is the actions of this government, in respect of this crisis had been that of a dictatorship.
That was the point I was making....but added that information about indemnity as an aside.
Old 23-11-2020, 19:21   #1340
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy, you might know, but not everyone does....and are you saying that the big Pharma have always had indemnity?

The real issue is the information in the preceding post.....the medical profession has, so far been silent....they have gone along with the manipulation practised by government....but here they are speaking up and saying what previously has been unsaid....and that is the actions of this government, in respect of this crisis had been that of a dictatorship.
That was the point I was making....but added that information about indemnity as an aside.
thats what i am lead to believe margaret,and what i read somewhere years ago those that dont know have not the wit to read up on it i think.
Old 23-11-2020, 19:26   #1341
Beacon of light

There has not always been indemnity.....though it has always been very difficult to,prove vaccine injuries(because litigation is extremely expensive and the man in the street cannot compete with the vast sums of money that Pharma companies can devote to trouncing any case that is brought against them....big Pharma are also very influential.)

And maybe it has not occurred to some people to seek out the information.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 23-11-2020, 19:39   #1342
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
There has not always been indemnity.....though it has always been very difficult to,prove vaccine injuries(because litigation is extremely expensive and the man in the street cannot compete with the vast sums of money that Pharma companies can devote to trouncing any case that is brought against them....big Pharma are also very influential.)

And maybe it has not occurred to some people to seek out the information.
The gulf war they got out of it with indemnity im sure.the syndrome i mean.that was time i read up on things.
Old 23-11-2020, 20:10   #1343
Beacon of light

I'm not sure they did....I worked with a lass that took out a court case(along with 23 other colleagues)...they did not win for precisely the reasons I have outlined in a previous post...the legal costs were covered by someone rich and influential...alas not influential enough to secure any damges for the 24 vaccine damaged personnel.
Old 23-11-2020, 20:16   #1344
Beacon of light

No...they did not even get to court when I think about it...the pharma companies involved told them how much their costs would be if they lost and they decided they could not take the risk....and of course there were still costs.
This was back in the early 90's...93 or 94
Old 24-11-2020, 09:35   #1345
God Member

Quote:
No...they did not even get to court when I think about it...the pharma companies involved told them how much their costs would be if they lost and they decided they could not take the risk....and of course there were still costs.
This was back in the early 90's...93 or 94
just another example of what the late gerald nabbaro said on the subject of law. this country has the best legal system in the world as long as you can afford it.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2020, 09:38   #1346
God Member

Quote:
and something else of interest....there are links within this article regarding the indemnity of Pharma companies against any litigation for Adverse Drug reactions...the indemnity not only applies to the manufacturers, but also to those who administer and vaccine...
shouldn't you be worried about that?

https://www.freedom-media-platform.c...responsibility
is that one of the reasons the government are hell bent on stopping all talk about vaccinations that do not follow their agenda.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2020, 11:05   #1347
Beacon of light

well, What do you think?

Adverse reactions may arise soon after the vaccination, but how do you prove that any other sequelae that arise in five or ten years time is as a result of the vaccination?...and how do you prove that it has affected the children that you may go on and have?(not me or you MH as those days are past for us).
There are suggestions that those service men who had the Gulf War Syndrome had children that were damaged as a result of the vaccinations that they were given.

the broad answer is that big pharma only want to make money(and they will, in truckloads) they do not want to be paying a cent back for damage that their product may inflict on a scared and unwitting public

I am not anti vaccine, but I am anti this vaccine.
And why should those who wish to have the vaccine rail against me for NOT wanting it?....They are protected by the vaccination, while I am not...so how does that make me a threat to them?...or for that matter'selfish'...or is it just a label like racism, intent on shutting down discussion.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 24-11-2020 at 11:09.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:24   #1348
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:

I am not anti vaccine, but I am anti this vaccine.
And why should those who wish to have the vaccine rail against me for NOT wanting it?....They are protected by the vaccination, while I am not...so how does that make me a threat to them?...or for that matter'selfish'...or is it just a label like racism, intent on shutting down discussion.
so who is doing that? what you do is your business not anyone elses in my view,i aint seen anyone on here doing that or have i missed summat?
Old 24-11-2020, 12:42   #1349
Beacon of light

there are a lot of comments on news sites about the 'selfish people' 'the idiots' 'the anti vaxxers' who do not wish to be vaccinated... it has not been said on here.....no-one has actually said it to me in person...but I do not doubt that it will happen. I suppose it is called peer pressure.
No you haven't missed anything Cashy.
monkey hanger likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 24-11-2020 at 12:45.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:49   #1350
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

news sites are full of garbage as you well know, they always go with the way they view things ignore em i do.what they say means very little in real life.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..