Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 19:35   #421
God Member

Re: Councillors in Hyndburn - Are they fit for purpose?

"Deep thought" gondola are you gonna tell this slobbering panting mob anything they don't already suspect.. and I say suspect because every single word you type is all common gossip.. these people are born and bred in Accrington! for gods sake don't confuse em even more... if whippet has got 3 legs .. tell em!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-04-2007, 19:38   #422
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
"Deep thought" gondola are you gonna tell this slobbering panting mob anything they don't already suspect.. and I say suspect because every single word you type is all common gossip.. these people are born and bred in Accrington! for gods sake don't confuse em even more... if whippet has got 3 legs .. tell em!

& heres me thinking the EU have abolished flat cap wearing for the mo then
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 21:49   #423
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
& heres me thinking the EU have abolished flat cap wearing for the mo then
Please accymel if you must post on this subject, can you please interject a little common sense into it, instead of short posting and sniping on a very serious subject that needs and will be aired, when the timing is at the pertinent stage. Take as much micky mouse brownie points off me you like. I could not care less.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 21:51   #424
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Please accymel if you must post on this subject, can you please interject a little common sense into it, instead of short posting and sniping on a very serious subject that needs and will be aired, when the timing is at the pertinent stage. Take as much micky mouse brownie points off me you like. I could not care less.
Eh i didnt realise Mancies post was actually serious, think theres a serious sence of humour bypass here
Old 06-04-2007, 21:57   #425
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Eh i didnt realise Mancies post was actually serious, think theres a serious sence of humour bypass here
I have no idea what mancie has posted, as I have neither time or the inclination to read all the rubbish posted on this subject save the ones that make 1 iota of common sense.
Old 06-04-2007, 21:59   #426
Beacon of light

The thing is Ianto, you have to read all the posts to see if they do actually contain anything of any value to the thread.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 22:00   #427
I am Banned

Quote:
I have no idea what mancie has posted, as I have neither time or the inclination to read all the rubbish posted on this subject save the ones that make 1 iota of common sense.
nice one so u do have humour hehehehhehee

So u know nothing about the 3 legged whippets that could be the BIG CLAIM soon to be officially announced then
Old 06-04-2007, 22:02   #428
Beacon of light

and unfortunately (or fortunately -depending on your views) sometimes a touch of levity finds its way in........and that happens in most threads that have serious content...and to be honest I don't think it detracts. It would be very sad to bar people from a thread on a serious subject just because they held a 'lighter' view of the situation.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 22:14   #429
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
The thing is Ianto, you have to read all the posts to see if they do actually contain anything of any value to the thread.
Margaret please do not steal my moment of glory , as I was just emerging from a bout of chavs invisible DEPRESSION and was just beggining to enjoy myself. Furthermore I have been lumbered with my 'Lady Wife' as it is her night off, and she can drink for good old England.
PS at my expence.
Old 06-04-2007, 22:34   #430
Give, give, give member

Quote:
A little light relief in any thread that Gondola posts in, is much appreciated.

I don't know why you keep defending him. Everything he posts, and doesn't say, is about as cryptic as a crossword puzzle in the Beano.

Empty rhetoric.

Innuendo.

Gossip.

Hearsay.

Blah, blah, blah.

Yada, yada, yada.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 22:46   #431
Resting in peace

My good friend garinda, all will be revealed, but not on accyweb as this is a family friendly forum, started I believe by Roy who I personally would not seek to see harmed. When the time comes ,and I mighn't add the sooner the better, I will personally advise all interested parties, then you can draw your own conclusions. I have only been a member of this forum for a short while and can understand the frustrations with the lack or credible evidence to suuport the inuendoes, all I ask for is a little patience.
Old 06-04-2007, 22:48   #432
Give, give, give member

Quote:
My good friend garinda, all will be revealed, but not on accyweb as this is a family friendly forum, started I believe by Roy who I personally would not seek to see harmed.
Then why bother posting here at all?

Tedious isn't the word.

Old 06-04-2007, 22:50   #433
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Then why bother posting here at all?

Tedious isn't the word.
They call it looking for directions gary.
Old 06-04-2007, 22:53   #434
Resident Waffler

If the information is correct then how the heck does it harm Roy? If it's lies then it shouldn't be even hinted at on here or anywhere else.

The flat caps and whippets post is at least intelligible which is more than can be said for the smoke and mirrors twaddle, isn't it? Yes, thought so.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 22:56   #435
Give, give, give member

Quote:
They call it looking for directions gary.
See another cryptic bit of nonsense.

How on earth is his postings here looking for direction? Particularly because he hasn't got the balls to go public with whatever it is, he claims to know.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..