Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2014, 18:16   #31
God Member

Re: cover up eh?

david mellor says its a witch hunt has he something to hide
Old 06-07-2014, 18:29   #32
Beacon of light

They(the politicians) do not like the thought that they might just be found out to be dirty little perverts and not fit to govern either in or out of government.
And it is all very well for a judge to sit there po faced and tell someone that they are a pervert.......yet knowing that he is about to roger the cabin boy.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 18:31   #33
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
Don't think so, he was caught out getting his pants down with some actress while getting it on in a Chelsea shirt! I believe toe sucking & spaking figured in there somewhere too & while admittedly it wouldn't do it for most folk at least it wasn't smally boys or little girls that fires filthy peadoes!
Old 06-07-2014, 18:44   #34
Beacon of light

While he may not have been involved in paedophile activity, he is still an unsavoury character with low morals and unfit to be passing judgement on anyone.he isn't fit to pass wind, let alone tell us it is a witch hunt.
Alan Varrechia likes this.
Old 06-07-2014, 19:10   #35
Full Member+

Looks like the can of worms is about to be opened. I wonder how many nappy wearing, bottom spanking nanny's boys are about to be exposed. I bet there's quite a tremble going through Westminster at the moment.
Old 06-07-2014, 19:17   #36
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
I bet there's quite a tremble
Having a quick trembler where they shouldn't have is what's brought this all out into the open!
westendlass likes this.
Old 06-07-2014, 21:37   #37
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Looks like the can of worms is about to be opened. I wonder how many nappy wearing, bottom spanking nanny's boys are about to be exposed. I bet there's quite a tremble going through Westminster at the moment.
I hope yer right, somehow though i doubt if the can will ever be properly opened. Its that owd pessimist in me.
Old 06-07-2014, 21:42   #38
Beacon of light

I'm with you Cashy......these MP's will worm and squirm and find some way to prevent the truth from coming out...I trust none of them...and I certainly do not trust those charged with investigating this sordid situation(probably many of them are up to vile tricks anyway). They will do what Nelson did.....put the telescope up to the blind eye, so that they see nothing.
Old 07-07-2014, 00:06   #39
God Member

Quote:

hes wrong its a pedo and sex pest hunt

witches are to date unwanted in relation to sex crimes
cmonstanley likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 23:09   #40
God Member

Margaret Thatcher 'knew about paedophile ring' in 1980s - ITV News i am astounded
Old 13-07-2014, 23:16   #41
God Member

Quote:
well she never really had any love for the minors
Less, cashman and Alan Varrechia like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 14-07-2014, 07:00   #42
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Why? its no surprise.
Old 14-07-2014, 07:33   #43
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why? its no surprise.
Indeed no surprise whatsoever, had she put as much effort into ensuring these beasts had been prosecuted as she did in getting her revenge on the miners, there wouldn't be as many shocking revelations as there are today.
accyman and Alan Varrechia like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 10:15   #44
God Member

you know i bet theres probbably some MPs that are still scratching their heads as to why the people dont trust polititions .

saville had a lot of dirt on a lot of people and it wouldnt suprise me at all if one of the main reasons he was never caught is because he had fellow pedophile chums in government but i highly doubt any documents he may have had on polititions will ever see the light of day

it may be a stretch but dosnt it just show the state of our government where anything no matter how disgusting isnt really a shock anymore and i mean teh lot of them not just teh tories they are all crooks ,theives or liars

Old 14-07-2014, 11:02   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I have come to the conclusion,that "ALL" those who knew n kept this thing quiet,OBVIOUSLY view it as acceptable behaviour.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..