Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-05-2005, 11:35   #1

Crazy Frog? Help!

How annoyin is Crazy Frog seriously does any1 like it. It drives me crazy. When u r on the bus and it goes off. Now its goin 2 be number 1. Its not right!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-05-2005, 11:38   #2
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Crazy Frog? Help!

Have to agree that it the most annoying tune ever. Once you hear it you can't get it out of your head for the rest of the day. It definitely ranks amongst the most annoying music ever, joining such classics as Star Trekkin, The Birdie Song and Mr Blobby.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 11:45   #3
Resting in Peace

The tune is from a film Beverley hills cop (eddie murphy) a.k.a axel folly
i think
mell3ft loves it she has it on her phone hehe
but it drives me crackers

Last edited by Mick; 30-05-2005 at 11:46.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 12:19   #4
Senior Member+

yeah I agree,sorry to say had to buy the cd for my kids they love it.Started driving me mad though.
Old 30-05-2005, 14:42   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Thumbs up Re: Crazy Frog? Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
Have to agree that it the most annoying tune ever. Once you hear it you can't get it out of your head for the rest of the day. It definitely ranks amongst the most annoying music ever, joining such classics as Star Trekkin, The Birdie Song and Mr Blobby.
don't forget agadoo lettie that must be up there somewhere lol
Old 30-05-2005, 18:05   #6
I am Banned

lol i put the crazy frog axel-f full video on my sons mobile about a month ago

dosnt bother me because he lives with his mum so i dont have to live with it lmao
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 18:12   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
yeah I agree,sorry to say had to buy the cd for my kids they love it.Started driving me mad though.
You bought it because you love it more like!! Don't blame it on the kids or I'll tell everyone how you argue with them when you want to play it in the car but they want to play it in their bedroom .
Old 30-05-2005, 19:43   #8

Don't be knocking "Star Trekkin"! I love that song!
Old 30-05-2005, 20:55   #9

that bloody frog needs shooting. i have an eight month old boy who gets whiplash whenever it comes on the telly,also nessie the dragon and lets not forget that yellow chick sweetie.try feeding a boy a bottle when the frog graces his presence,NOT GOOD.
un happy dad
scooby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 20:59   #10

I hate that tune. What is the need?
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 21:05   #11

I can see why so many people find it annoying, but I have to admit I quite like it. Then again, I have a fetish for cheesy pop music so I should probably be shot at dawn!
Old 30-05-2005, 21:33   #12
God Member

I hate it, the advert is on at every break and now that irritates me too, as for Agadoo Cashman thats class, my 2 year old loves it and I'm sure I'll be dancing with her at the mini disco on holiday this year!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 23:21   #13

Phones should ring like they always did never mind all this music etc you hear a phone go off and it sounds like an invitation to dance
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 23:34   #14
I am Banned

my 18 month son has nearly worn out the dvd i made of it for him

if i need to get something done i simply press play on teh dvd player and thats him transfixed for as long as i choose to leave him sat there lol

crazy frog makes a good babysitter i could go shopping and the little fella wouldnt notice that i had gone lol
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 05:38   #15

It's horrendous. I'm sick to death of it, not only is it on t.v & phones but my 7 year old insists on 'singing' it! as he knows it winds me up. Bring back shaddupa your face(joe dolchie) I never thought i'd hear myself say that
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..