Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Wynonie Harris
  • 2 Post By Michael1954
  • 2 Post By accyman

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2015, 17:08   #1

Customer Service

Dontcha just love rude people?

Rant number 2 in a series.

This is a copy of an email sent to the Mecca Bingo, Blackpool.

Hi

This isn't really a complaint, more an observation. In April I went to your club on my birthday, and Clive told me I could have a free meal when he swiped my card.

Today, I took my mother to the club on her birthday. When her card was swiped at the front desk, the lady handed back the card with no comment. I mentioned the free meal and was told to come back because she was too busy. She's was a bit dismissive with me. We then went to the next check-in inside. When the man swiped her card I could hear a ringing sound from his screen. He handed back the card with no comment and looked over my shoulder to serve the next person. I looked over his shoulder and could see on his screen that it was telling him a voucher was printing for my mother. I told him, and he looked back at the screen and then gave me the voucher. There was no apology or comment.

The point I'm making is if I had not got a voucher on my birthday, I would not have known that my mother should get one too. One person not offering a voucher is bad enough, but two suggests a little indifference. After all, what's the point of having a promotion if it's not being promoted?

Regards
Michael
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-06-2015, 20:35   #2
Super Moderator

Re: Customer Service

That'll teach you.

Next birthday go to the pub and get ratted. Way more fun than bingo.
cashman, Eric and Stevie R like this.
Old 26-06-2015, 11:12   #3
Full Member+

Aye, but did you win anything though?
Old 26-06-2015, 13:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Aye, but did you win anything though?
No, didn't win a thing. Next time I'll take up Wynonie's suggestion and go to the pub.

P.S. No reply received to my email.

Has anyone else experienced poor customer service lately?

Last edited by Michael1954; 26-06-2015 at 13:33.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 23:51   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post

Has anyone else experienced poor customer service lately?
yes

anytime i ring HBC

their phone service should be followed up by a call from the samaritans just to make sure your ok
cashman and bernie94 like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..