Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2009, 08:42   #16
God Member

Re: Dispersal Order working well??? Yeah right!!

unfortunatly because there isnt enough police each call is priorotised and although it may seem an urgent matter to you there could be a much more serious matter that needs dealing with first, the police dont work on a first come first served basis and are given time limits to respond to different levels of priority

i think a top prority has to be attended to within 15 mins but if there isnt enough officers it gets shelved until an officer is available so less urgent matters get held back untilit quietens down

even if teh operator at teh police center puts you through as a top priority the supervisor can downgrade it if he dosnt think it warants an urgent response

short explination is theres not enough police and too many dickheads walking teh planet

every time theres a fight in accycenter for example you can pretty much gurentee the rest of accrington is been unpatrolled because all teh police on duty which can be as little as two are tied up in teh town center and have also had to call in officers from blackburn or burnley to help out

last year i was talking to a cop who appologised for the delay in getting to my houseand explained that there was actually only 2 officers working that saturday night in teh whole of hyndburn

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 25-04-2009 at 08:48.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2009, 20:18   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Did your mate get a log number for the incident and then call back later when it was still going on to find out what they had done?

Also if a similar problem occurs the following night phone up quoting the log number. It starts to make their figures look bad when you keep using the same incident number and say it can't be closed because it has not been resolved.

S/he could always speak with the local Inspector as well.
All the police did in the end was to go round and give the little toe rags a talking to : not good enough they had commited an offence: and action should have been taken:

Things are getting out of hand around ossy: all they are doing is moving them of union road... to where ? the side streets: is where ......

all kids under 16 should not be allowed out with out an adult after a certain time.... if they are lock the little gits up simple:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 20:22   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I think killing children is a bit over the top don't you. We all know the biggest problem is the parents anyway.
yer right, kill the parents as well.
Old 26-04-2009, 20:45   #19
God Member

these arnt gangs that are gathering in ozzy they are mobs , a friend of mine lives near the reserve and counted over 30 teenage kids in one group throwing things at cars and damaging peoples property including his own, the police were called but there are many alleys and footpaths for these kids to dissappear down and witneses are hard to find so they get away with a lot of criminal activity.

all that has happend is that these teenage yobs have been moved away from the co-op and the main road to where peoples houses are where they are causing all sorts of criminal damage without fear of been caught

they are commiting vadalism , criminal damage , drinking under age and arson and are in such large numbers they intimidate anyone who dares to stand up to them as my friend found himself confronted by a mob of over 30 drunken teenagers when he went out to see what was going on.

all exclusion zones do is shift the problem on to somone esles doorstep , we need more effective deterants and the police given more powers to split up such huge sized mobs

the police are doing their best but their hands can be tied at times and the mobs know this

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 27-04-2009, 13:27   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
yer right, kill the parents as well.

kill everyone :-) best way
Old 27-04-2009, 16:02   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpie View Post
All the police did in the end was to go round and give the little toe rags a talking to : not good enough they had commited an offence: and action should have been taken:

Things are getting out of hand around ossy: all they are doing is moving them of union road... to where ? the side streets: is where ......

all kids under 16 should not be allowed out with out an adult after a certain time.... if they are lock the little gits up simple:
What we need is another Youth Club magpielol
Old 27-04-2009, 16:28   #22
Senior Member+

Apparently ive not got to aim my car at them when they are stood in the middle of the road!!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 16:28   #23
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
What we need is another Youth Club magpielol
What we need is a Youth Club that opens when the kids want to use it.
How about Saturday and Sunday day and evening for a start?

I am not having a dig at the Youth Club, just those that fund it.
Old 27-04-2009, 17:59   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
What we need is a Youth Club that opens when the kids want to use it.
How about Saturday and Sunday day and evening for a start?

I am not having a dig at the Youth Club, just those that fund it.
is that with or without the loud music .... and who is going the fund the club:

discipline is what is needed end of and some kind of curfew: simple:
Old 27-04-2009, 20:41   #25
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

I was talking with one of our local PC's this evening. he thinks the dispersal order is working quite well. What he did say is that it has helped them to reduce the number of kids from out of town coming in. We were getting a lot of kids from Blackburn and Shad coming here as a couple of local off licences were known to sell to under age kids.

(anyone kids want to know which ones and I will tell you for a couple of cans )
Old 27-04-2009, 20:52   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I was talking with one of our local PC's this evening. he thinks the dispersal order is working quite well. What he did say is that it has helped them to reduce the number of kids from out of town coming in. We were getting a lot of kids from Blackburn and Shad coming here as a couple of local off licences were known to sell to under age kids.

(anyone kids want to know which ones and I will tell you for a couple of cans )
wonder if he would say that if he lived off union road.
Old 27-04-2009, 20:53   #27
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Not a problem for him mate, he would just disperse then to somewhere else
Old 27-04-2009, 21:22   #28
God Member

Quote:
Not a problem for him mate, he would just disperse then to somewhere else
yep they get dispersed to the nature reserve where they vandalise peoples cars and houses in the surroundint area

mind you i suppose its better than them sitting on benches outside the co-op

theres also been a few assaults happen in the area where the smallest throws a punch at a passer by then the older ones pile in and give some poor sod a god kicking, when they are in numbers of 30 plus even a handy bloke will get a pasting

even if you manage to fight back you can face charges of assaulting a minor , if tehyare old enough to trash peoples property and assault people then they are old enough for a kicking if yu ask me

Last edited by accyman; 27-04-2009 at 21:24.
Old 27-04-2009, 21:58   #29
God Member

There's a new shop opened in Ossy, maybe they all need a good whipping
Old 28-04-2009, 08:57   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
There's a new shop opened in Ossy, maybe they all need a good whipping
Or we could have a whip round for um

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..