Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2006, 15:06   #16
God Member

Re: diy smokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Thanks for the offer Kipax...buy I think I'd prefer to roll my own!
Haa another rumor confirmed
Old 30-08-2006, 15:07   #17
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Haa another rumor confirmed

Rumour?

It's a fact.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 15:09   #18
God Member

Just stepping back a bit .... I ahve noticed more and more women rolling there own.. it was unheard of a few (hmm probably a lot) years ago.. you would just see a few blokes..potless or ex cons .... then it spread and now women... it was never really seen as a women thing to do...
Old 30-08-2006, 15:16   #19
God Member

Hubby and i used to spend just over hundred quid a week on cigs till we had a go at giving up last year , then when we started again we both went on to rolling our own its saved us a fortune think we spend bout 40-50 per month now .still a lot .. but we still buy cigs if we go out ie, to pub or club
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 15:23   #20
God Member

I used to roll mine in the latter years of smoking.. One day while out someone offered me there baccy to roll one.. I rolled myself a fag and they looked at it.. decided I had used too much baccy and said..... Do you want a brandy with that!

Old 30-08-2006, 16:13   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee
Hubby and i used to spend just over hundred quid a week on cigs till we had a go at giving up last year , then when we started again we both went on to rolling our own its saved us a fortune think we spend bout 40-50 per month now .still a lot .. but we still buy cigs if we go out ie, to pub or club
I just given up smoking (well, tried). Hadn't had a ciggie for nearly a month, then on Sunday night started again. I'm on about 6 roll-ups per day now, better than the 20-25 a day i was smoking. Back to the chemist tomorrow for some more nicotine patches. Then try again.

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 17:36   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay
I just given up smoking (well, tried). Hadn't had a ciggie for nearly a month, then on Sunday night started again. I'm on about 6 roll-ups per day now, better than the 20-25 a day i was smoking. Back to the chemist tomorrow for some more nicotine patches. Then try again.
yeah i must admit i dont smoke half as many rollups as i did cigs we used to be on 60-80 daily between us now if i smoke 10 rollups thats about it
Old 30-08-2006, 18:36   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Can I order some menthol ones please?
they are 20p a pack more expensive because you have to put polo mints in teh soil
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 21:26   #24
God Member

Well untill you try you wont know if you can. So are you going to make your own rolling papers as well???

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 23:27   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Well untill you try you wont know if you can. So are you going to make your own rolling papers as well???
isnt that what the bible is for ?

well thats what i heard they used in prison for papers
Old 31-08-2006, 10:28   #26
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
well thats what i heard in prison they used for papers
What were you inside for?
Indecently assulting a pussy cat?
Old 31-08-2006, 13:46   #27
I am Banned

when neil was in prison he was on 30 fags a day yet i dont recall him ever having a ciggrette and wouldnt they be hard to light in the showers ?

Last edited by chav1; 31-08-2006 at 13:48.
Old 31-08-2006, 21:37   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Just stepping back a bit .... I ahve noticed more and more women rolling there own.. it was unheard of a few (hmm probably a lot) years ago.. you would just see a few blokes..potless or ex cons .... then it spread and now women... it was never really seen as a women thing to do...
Ive been on roll-ups now for nearly 10 years. Got to admit i cannot for the life of me handroll and have to use a little rolling machine. I still put a filter in as well.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 00:40   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
Ive been on roll-ups now for nearly 10 years. Got to admit i cannot for the life of me handroll and have to use a little rolling machine. I still put a filter in as well.

well i must admit i struggled at first but think i got it of to a fine art now with the tips, takes seconds rather than mins lol
Old 01-09-2006, 00:43   #30
God Member

We need a giving up smoking thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..