Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2007, 16:10   #46

Re: diy smokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Better watch were you do grow it in case the police decide to raid the place thinking you are growing drugs.
Two quick points-
1. My Grandad used to grow his own tobacco after the war and dried it in the airing cupboard so it can be done.

and

2. The majority of cannabis cultivators getting done these days are being caught by the Police helicopters. It is increasingly standard practice to leave the thermal imagining camera on when returning to base from a job. Bobbies then later review the tapes- "Cold roof, cold roof, cold roof, cold roof, RED HOT!!' lets go and have a look at that one"
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2007, 16:26   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post

The majority of cannabis cultivators getting done these days are being caught by the Police helicopters. It is increasingly standard practice to leave the thermal imagining camera on when returning to base from a job. Bobbies then later review the tapes- "Cold roof, cold roof, cold roof, cold roof, RED HOT!!' lets go and have a look at that one"
No point doing that up here as they dont do it in their lofts (majority housing is flats) Besides you should see a thermal image of Grangemouth the towns glow can be seen for miles a bit like when London was being bombed in WWII a lovely pulsating glow.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 10:27   #48
Resting in Peace

Just wondering if the seeds took and if any crop was gained?????????
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 13:44   #49
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ber999T View Post
Just wondering if the seeds took and if any crop was gained?????????

thats the experiment ber999t seeds only just gone in and will let you know of the progress as we go along ..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 20:12   #50

are you sure its tobcco and not the other you are a law- baying person now your sure it not a rubber plant
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 20:39   #51
God Member

Easy way to quit smoking: have your surgeon mention that if you don't quit you will die a painful death. Worked for me, that and the surgery. Everytime I feel like getting some smokes I take a long look at my scars.

I gather that smokes are expensive in the UK. Around here they are cheap. On the reserve the Mohawks sell them for $15.00 for a carton of 200. My partner is from the Tyendenaga First Nation and she can get them for $10.00. That would be, let me see, about 75p for a pack of 25.

The other kind of tobacco is only $10.00 a gram.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..