Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2009, 21:42   #106
God Member

Re: Do you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Maybe the same ... only quicker I still have half a 40 pounder of Tullamore Dew left over from St. Paddy's day
Ooooh you gorgeous mountain man you
see it's working already

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2009, 21:51   #107
Caz
God Member

Quote:
see it's working already
He almost makes you want to be out there, living the simple life....Eric where do women feature in this idyllic mountain life you lead? Can we do the hunting and fishing with you, or are we waiting at home for you to come home with the kill?

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 21:57   #108
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
He almost makes you want to be out there, living the simple life....Eric where do women feature in this idyllic mountain life you lead? Can we do the hunting and fishing with you, or are we waiting at home for you to come home with the kill?
yeh can get that here caz i know a couple of unattached "Poachers"
Old 19-03-2009, 21:59   #109
God Member

Quote:
Droppng his line in a fishole can come up with all sort of odities... are you sure you really want to know?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 22:05   #110
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Droppng his line in a fishole can come up with all sort of odities... are you sure you really want to know?
Erm yes, could be interesting.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 22:20   #111
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
see it's working already
Yeh, but your geography is getting a little fuzzy ... the rockies are a few time zones west of here ....
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 22:28   #112
God Member

Quote:
Women don't figure in my idyll ... dumped the last one three years ago ... actually at 7:30 pm, on May 6, 2006; given a few minutes I could tell you to the second But who's bitter, not I ... "home with the kill" ... mmmm, sounds downright blood spattered ... have to admit, that most of hunting involves going to a hunting camp with a few buddies and having a major party ... with our group, we have a designated semi-sober guy who makes sure that the guns and ammo are safely out of reach. Fishing is fun tho' ... and we still have no shortage of fish. And yes, life here in the colonies is simple ... simply fantastic.
Old 19-03-2009, 22:36   #113
God Member

Quote:
Women don't figure in my idyll ... dumped the last one three years ago ... actually at 7:30 pm, on May 6, 2006; given a few minutes I could tell you to the second But who's bitter, not I ... "home with the kill" ... mmmm, sounds downright blood spattered ... have to admit, that most of hunting involves going to a hunting camp with a few buddies and having a major party ... with our group, we have a designated semi-sober guy who makes sure that the guns and ammo are safely out of reach. Fishing is fun tho' ... and we still have no shortage of fish. And yes, life here in the colonies is simple ... simply fantastic.
Ouch.....Its my wedding anniversary today Eric and I would'nt swop her for the world.

Old 19-03-2009, 22:36   #114
God Member

Eric -Just for you

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 22:40   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Eric -Just for you
She would respond to that 'Sod Off'

Old 19-03-2009, 22:55   #116
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
She's not a relative of yours, is she, John?
No, but I think she maybe related to someone on here.
Old 19-03-2009, 22:59   #117
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
No, but I think she maybe related to someone on here.
i suspect a good friend, but ya could well be right linds. after all is "Hull" west yorkshire?on second thoughts its east lol, still possible through facebook or summat.

Last edited by cashman; 19-03-2009 at 23:08.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 23:32   #118
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Ouch.....Its my wedding anniversary today Eric and I would'nt swop her for the world.
Happy Anniversary, eh .... congrats to both of you ...
Old 20-03-2009, 08:59   #119
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Very glad to hear it. You've already shocked me once on this thread by announcing that you're getting help from a dingle!
Needs must Wynonie, needs must
Old 20-03-2009, 09:11   #120
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Happy Anniversary, eh .... congrats to both of you ...
That's just reminded me it was my twentieth anniversary on the 26th Jan Eric, twenty years of bliss and happiness beyond compare, since I split from the ex-wife yipeeeeeeeee

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..