Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2012, 00:45   #1
God Member

Does anyone know which taxi firm this pervert worked for?

Teenager molested by Accrington cab driver (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Quote:
A CABBIE who molested a teenage passenger is behind bars awaiting a long jail term.
Zameer Arshad, 23, was found guilty of sexually assaulting the 17-year-old, after a trial at Burnley Crown Court.
The defendant, of Richmond Hill Street, Accrington, had denied the allegation.
Judge Beverley Lunt remanded him in custody until February 10, for a pre-sentence report and told him a custodial sentence of some length was inevitable.
The judge, who ordered him to sign the sex offenders’ register, said she would have to consider the issue of dangerousness.
no idea why the newspaper hasnt named teh company.Hopefully this guy wont be working taxis around here when he gets out because if i remember correctly HBC has issued taxi licences in the past to people who you would think wouldnt be allowed near the public alone especially women with the criminal background they had .

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-01-2012, 08:30   #2
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Does anyone know which taxi firm this pervert worked for?

Googling his name points you to an interesting document - minutes from a HBC Taxi licensing committee meeting.

Last edited by Neil; 18-01-2012 at 09:38.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 09:31   #3

Sex attacks & grooming of young girls by Muslims is out of control & needs to be sorted out instead of being brushed under the carpet for fear of upsetting the Muslims , like it always is! ... We have cultural Marxism / political correctness to thank for all this

Up to 10,000 children being exploited by sex gangs, says children's commissioner | Mail Online
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 09:36   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Saying out of control is pathetic scaremongering whilst i am of the opinion "All Sex Offenders" should be squashed under a rock, To say its out of control wi one section of society is ludicrous,Get a life.
Old 18-01-2012, 09:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Saying out of control is pathetic scaremongering whilst i am of the opinion "All Sex Offenders" should be squashed under a rock, To say its out of control wi one section of society is ludicrous,Get a life.
Typical ignorant answer

'Cover up' claims over Asian sex gangs - Telegraph

Asian gangs who groom teenage girls for sex will be targeted by new police crackdown | Mail Online

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-12141603 <--- jack Straw saying white girls are easy meat

Heard of Charlene Downes Eighth anniversary of missing teen - Local - Blackpool Gazette

Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to Charlene Downes murder | Mail Online

Nine men from Derby are jailed for grooming up to 100 for sex | Mail Online

This is just the tip of the iceberg ...

Last edited by Neil; 18-01-2012 at 09:50. Reason: fix link
Old 18-01-2012, 09:52   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

your a typical ignorant git simple as, i will let others decide.
Old 18-01-2012, 09:55   #7

Quote:
your a typical ignorant git simple as, i will let others decide.
No ignorance here , just facts .. do you have a problem with facts ?
Old 18-01-2012, 11:09   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
No ignorance here , just facts .. do you have a problem with facts ?
Facts? yeh really are a dense individual, yeh think everything printed in a newspaper is fact? I will give n example in todays "Daily Mail" page4 left hand column- It says the Captain of the Costa ship that sunk,has been captain fer 6 Years, Which is rubbish, we were on the Concordia in Jan 2009, it was the then captains last cruise befire retirement, we have photos to prove that fact, So this guy can only have been in that particular job fer 3 years at the most. but you carry on taking it all in like a dustbin, it matteres not to me.
Old 18-01-2012, 11:52   #9

Quote:
Facts? yeh really are a dense individual, yeh think everything printed in a newspaper is fact? I will give n example in todays "Daily Mail" page4 left hand column- It says the Captain of the Costa ship that sunk,has been captain fer 6 Years, Which is rubbish, we were on the Concordia in Jan 2009, it was the then captains last cruise befire retirement, we have photos to prove that fact, So this guy can only have been in that particular job fer 3 years at the most. but you carry on taking it all in like a dustbin, it matteres not to me.
Ignoring the problem will not make it go away!. The links i have provided are proof we have a problem with Muslims grooming young girls

This was in Accy not long ago ... Teenager Stephanie Knight lured two girls, 16, into Asian rape gang house | Mail Online

O look the LET reported about it ....Woman 'provided girls to be raped by East Lancashire gang' (From Lancashire Telegraph)

One from 2010
One girl described a sexual assault involving at least eight men.

The nine men were convicted during three separate trials at Leicester Crown Court, though "reporting restrictions have been in place"

BBC News - Derby sex gang convicted of grooming and abusing girls Is using the bbc for info ok for you ?

Do a google & youtube search it`s all there ....
Old 18-01-2012, 12:06   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

There certainly is a problem i agree, its yer claim that its out of hand i find daft,as fer the BBC, "All" forms of the media sensationalize things,That is also a well known fact! Remember the guy arrested in Portugal oer the missing child n the landlord arrested in Bristol i think it was, fer the murder of that lass? There have been countless instances of complete rubbish announced, that have done untold damage to certain folk, yet you seen to give credence to one item that suits yer own agenda, or thats the way it looks to me. I do not ignore the problem, this has been happening wi gangs fer decades not just lately, To me the problem lies wi the authorities not getting to grips wi it, The fact were in the E.U. makes solving it more difficult.
Old 18-01-2012, 12:32   #11
Beacon of light

I think that there is undoubtedly a problem with Asian males thinking it is alright to use white girls to satisfy their sexual appetites. It is well recognised that they(the asian males) see these girls as 'worthless' and nothing more than pieces of meat.
These lads are overflowing with testosteroene and the girls from their own culture are strictly off limits...their social contacts being firmly monitored, whereas they(the asian males) know that white girls are allowed a much freer lifestyle....and as such appear to them to be 'fair game'.

From the story printed in the LT, this is a different scenario altogether. This wasn't grooming of a young white girl.....this was rape...a sexual assault. The girl did not deserve this
However, I think the social and cultural attitudes that asian men have towards white women still contributed to the situation.
I am not sensationalising it, but that is how I see it.
CR1993 likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 12:33   #12

Quote:
There certainly is a problem i agree, its yer claim that its out of hand i find daft,as fer the BBC, "All" forms of the media sensationalize things,That is also a well known fact! Remember the guy arrested in Portugal oer the missing child n the landlord arrested in Bristol i think it was, fer the murder of that lass? There have been countless instances of complete rubbish announced, that have done untold damage to certain folk, yet you seen to give credence to one item that suits yer own agenda, or thats the way it looks to me. I do not ignore the problem, this has been happening wi gangs fer decades not just lately, To me the problem lies wi the authorities not getting to grips wi it, The fact were in the E.U. makes solving it more difficult.

"I do not ignore the problem, this has been happening wi gangs fer decades not just lately" So you know this has been happening for years but yet you fail to speak out about this , Why is that ??

"To me the problem lies wi the authorities not getting to grips wi it" , If the police didn't brush this issue under the carpet it wouldn't of got out of hand would it ?

Britain's Sex Gangs
FAVOURITE SHOWPLAYLIST
SHARE THIS
FIRST BROADCAST: 10.30pm Mon 7 November 2011C4
Research suggests that thousands of children are potentially being sexually exploited by street grooming gangs. This may only be the tip of the iceberg, as experts believe many crimes of this nature go unreported.

Journalist Tazeen Ahmad investigates street grooming and hears from community leaders who say enough is enough and demand action on the issue. She meets victims of grooming and their parents, whose lives have been torn apart.

She hears how girls as young as 12 have been targeted by these gangs and so terrorised and brainwashed that they keep their ordeal secret for years.

In a particularly shocking encounter she talks to two young men who explain in detail how grooming by gangs is perpetrated, why virgins are more highly prized and how the commerce of this type of brutal sexual exploitation unfolds.

Dispatches - 4oD - Channel 4
Old 18-01-2012, 12:50   #13
Give, give, give member

Quote:
The links i have provided are proof we have a problem with Muslims grooming young girls
'Some' Muslims.

I could provide a thousand links, showing men who've been prosecuted for rape.

Only an idiot would arrive at the conclusion that all men are rapists.

There is a problem, with how a small minority of men view white girls.

It's already been discussed on here, long before you arrived, fanning the flames of hate.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 12:54   #14
Give, give, give member

Quote:
"I do not ignore the problem, this has been happening wi gangs fer decades not just lately" So you know this has been happening for years but yet you fail to speak out about this , Why is that ??

"To me the problem lies wi the authorities not getting to grips wi it" , If the police didn't brush this issue under the carpet it wouldn't of got out of hand would it ?

Britain's Sex Gangs
FAVOURITE SHOWPLAYLIST
SHARE THIS
FIRST BROADCAST: 10.30pm Mon 7 November 2011C4
Research suggests that thousands of children are potentially being sexually exploited by street grooming gangs. This may only be the tip of the iceberg, as experts believe many crimes of this nature go unreported.

Journalist Tazeen Ahmad investigates street grooming and hears from community leaders who say enough is enough and demand action on the issue. She meets victims of grooming and their parents, whose lives have been torn apart.

She hears how girls as young as 12 have been targeted by these gangs and so terrorised and brainwashed that they keep their ordeal secret for years.

In a particularly shocking encounter she talks to two young men who explain in detail how grooming by gangs is perpetrated, why virgins are more highly prized and how the commerce of this type of brutal sexual exploitation unfolds.

Dispatches - 4oD - Channel 4
Perhaps you might like to carry on your rant in this thread...

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ect-56331.html

As this thread is about one local taxi driver, found guilty as a sex offender.

Old 18-01-2012, 12:56   #15
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I think that there is undoubtedly a problem with Asian males thinking it is alright to use white girls to satisfy their sexual appetites. It is well recognised that they(the asian males) see these girls as 'worthless' and nothing more than pieces of meat.
These lads are overflowing with testosteroene and the girls from their own culture are strictly off limits...their social contacts being firmly monitored, whereas they(the asian males) know that white girls are allowed a much freer lifestyle....and as such appear to them to be 'fair game'.

From the story printed in the LT, this is a different scenario altogether. This wasn't grooming of a young white girl.....this was rape...a sexual assault. The girl did not deserve this
However, I think the social and cultural attitudes that asian men have towards white women still contributed to the situation.
I am not sensationalising it, but that is how I see it.
Exactly.

This is some horrific, and opportunist, sex crime.

Nothing to do with long term grooming of children.
CR1993 likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..