Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2018, 21:27   #61

Re: Donald Trump

DaveinGermany

I know leftist wankeratti isn't German and being a good left footer I did Latin at school and still no so I'm going with Italian!
Old 30-04-2018, 21:29   #62

On the subject of Donald he got another mention on question time and despite many peoples opinion of him here and in the US (Democratic Leftist Wankerattis ) he and the economy over there are doing really well. One in the eye for the supposed experts who are probably also Leftist Wankerattis!
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:25   #63
Senior Member+

Trump certainly has a lot of support over there but we get him stuffed down our throat hourly on the box, last time I made a comment on here someone? removed it, I swear it must have been Trump because he doesn't take lightly to criticism. He has very little support here, in fact I don,t know anyone who has anything good to say about him. He must look different from 5000 miles away, 20 miles is way too close for me.
ossy kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:49   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
DaveinGermany

I know leftist wankeratti isn't German and being a good left footer I did Latin at school and still no so I'm going with Italian!
also did latin at school for 2 miserable years. found it as useful and interesting as a 10 mile M6 traffic jam.
Big Joe likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:10   #65
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
Don't over think it Joe, it's simply a plain name for the sjw,virtue signalling, idiot leftist, anti british whiny liberals (from all levels of society) who are deliberately destroying our once fine British nations ways & culture.
Big Joe likes this.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:02   #66
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well i heard today Dave that "Black Out" used as a term for power cuts, is no longer to be used, Legislation is going through to call it "Previously lit areas" was sent to me by an owd mate.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:33   #67
God Member

if it looks like rain on our sunny day this year do not say a dark cloud is passing over.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..