Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2003, 13:00   #16
Resting in Peace

Post Re: Embarrassing things kids have said or done.

your not kidding harryx
do you remember addies on church street
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-10-2003, 13:10   #17
I am Banned

exactly!  Ya could get it out of the barrel downstair if ya was prepaperd to stand with the low lifes on the sawdust covered floorboards

Pint of lager and an aussie white upstairs.  But the aussie white came in decent measures then. Now its a little poxy minute wine glas.. used to be a small quarter pint type glass

Happy days
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 13:12   #18
God Member

I much preferred a "Party 7" myself....mind you, you lost half of the contents when you opened the tin!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 13:16   #19
I am Banned

I think party 7s went out of production before I was 18.... Good job I had a few illegally then or I wouldnt have known
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 16:46   #20
Resting in Peace

It was a quick way of getting drunk too
seamed ok till you got outside then wooo ;D
been in there a few times harry with the low life ;D
yes i can remember the sawdust too ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 16:55   #21
God Member

The party 7's (&4's) were classic drinks...one would do you all night....but they did'nt have a ring pull, and no matter how well organised a party was, no one had an opener...so they'd to be taken outside and smashed against a metal point...twice, to let the air in.....

I just feel sorry for the kids now.....crap music and even crapier drinks...."Bicardi Breezer" = Cat vomit. No wonder they're taking extasy - I think I would if I'd to put up with that garbage...
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 10:34   #22
Junior Member+

What about Embarrassing things Adults have said or done
Dicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 10:34   #23
Junior Member+

As a new topic I mean?
Dicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 19:12   #24
Senior Member+

Visiting the old country this year my youngest daughter and i decided for the novelty of it we would go on a double decker bus.The driver if the bus was of asian hereditary.However my youngest has no experience with asians and it was funny when she asked the driver if he had really hurt his head.When he asked what she was going on about, she replied 'well why do you have a bandage on it' I was so embarresed and a spent a couple of hours trying to expalain to her.the bus was a double decker in Blackpool

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..