Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2003, 14:34   #1
Caz
God Member

Post Embarrassing things kids have said or done.

Prompted by Harry, and his boy's "Headlice Certificate"!

We must all have a few! ;D ;D

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-09-2003, 14:45   #2
Accy Goddess

Post Re: Embarrassing things kids have said or done.

I hate getting up in a morning and dont function properly until i have had a brew and a fag. One morning when someone knocked on the door my Daughter answered it, she must have been about 6 or 7 at the time and said to the caller. If you have come to see my Mum you cant because she hasnt had a brew or a fag yet and shut the door.   :
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 14:57   #3
Senior Member+

I remember when at my mums with my niece louise who was in the kitchen making a brew at the time when the doorbell rang, it was the butcher delivering the meat and my sister invited him in to see her baby hearing him coming in my mum shot up and went into the cubby hole where she kept the hoover when all of a sudden our louise came in with her brew, knocks on the pantry door and says do you want your tea in there grandma. well my mum could have killed her having to come out and the butcher seeing her in her nightie we laughted about that for years.
Old 30-09-2003, 15:46   #4
Junior Member+

my daughter started at school for the first time and had only been there a few days when she came out at home time on a rainy day and shouted at the top of her voice "oh my god im getting friggin wet" right infront of the teacher. oh by the way its a C of E school and all the other mums n dads just sniggered  :-[
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 16:04   #5

when i was 2 or 3 i liked to dress myself, as little girls do, when we were out shopping i shouted at the top of my voice " mum i've got no knickers on" needless to say mum was soooo embarrassed.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 18:57   #6
Resting in Peace

I had to take my daughter to the doctors one morning she was about 4
i had her in my arms with her head facing the row of people behind us it was very full ,she shouted at the top of her voice "my dads lazy he sleeps all day"
the looks i got until i explaned that i worked nights
lovery kid ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 19:32   #7
Accy Goddess

He tells any one that'l listen that little tale. ;D
She most certainly was a little Minx when she was little.  ;D
She hasn't improved much over the years. She still as cheeky has ever. ;D
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 21:21   #8
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

:  My dad once brought a friend home from work, who had the biggest nose I'd ever seen. I was about 5 at the time. He went into the kitchen to make his mate a brew and came back into the living room just as I was asking " Why do you have such a big nose then?"
I've never seen my dad at a loss for words, and he never let me live it down :-[

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 22:23   #9

I was teaching my wee small child about appropriate names for body parts, while sitting in Tim Hortons (our popular coffee shops over here) she pointed to the man at the next table and said rather loudly ...."so mummy, does that man have a Penis?"
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 19:02   #10
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

;D  Have a similar one Littlemo. On holiday a couple of years ago in Lanzarote, I took my friends little boy aged 4 to the pool toilets. When we came out, he had his hands in his trunks messing about down there. So I said 'what are you doing sweetheart?' and he said (very loudly)  scratching my tentacles.

[smiley=lol.gif]    I  couldn't  stop laughing.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 01:42   #11

while back in england we where re-teaching our wee small children about 999 not 911 as over here. as the youngest was only 2 years old, we where trying to explain when you do this, you know if anyone's hurt or you can't wake mummy or daddy up in the morning, if your in danger ect ect. well we had a great night in one sat night, the next day Hubby gets up, feeds the kids, goes out to footy. The next thing I remember was 2 ambulance men running up the stairs, littleun had come up and said :come on mummy get up" and mommy said "no I can't get up"(in a very groggy voice I must add!!) so the ****** had gone and called 999 and gave address and everything and said :"my mummy can't get out of bed!, after seeing the mess in the living room wine bottles ect, I'm surprised they didn't call childrens aid! but they just howled!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 19:23   #12
I am Banned

mmm interesting
directdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 19:24   #13
I am Banned

cant comment on this topic sorry all  ;D
directdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:20   #14
Resting in Peace

I remember one christmas when our son got hold of a full bottle of Austrailan white wine
he took it behind the settee and drank the lot .
What a state he was in talk about going green
but he dosnt drink much now  ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:56   #15
I am Banned

good stuff that aussie white...
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..