Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2009, 19:12   #271
God Member

Re: Expenses, expenses...

Ok did the quiz and now as confused and befuddled as a lost canadian goose. I am a centerist but sit at the corner junction with Libertarien and Right Concervative.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-02-2009, 19:19   #272
God Member

So we have an Andrew B fanclub here. If all others on here have a group of like minded pals why cant he? He takes a stance speaks his mind and stands by it. Whether this be right or wrong he has the right to.

By the way Mr B how much have you bunged your pals?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-02-2009, 19:20   #273

I have a confession - well they do say confession is good for the soul-to make about the allowances I am receiving this year from HBC - thought I should let everyone know before Andrew claims I have misled the public when the expenses of all councillors are published after the end of the municipal year.

(I do so hate that there is no spell checker on Internet Explorer - reminder to myself to use Safari instead).

Well sorry I digressed but back to the sublect of my post - My member's allowances for 2008 to 2009 also include £20.83 per month (which is £250 per year), which is an allowance for not having a Hyndburn Council laptop and printer but using my own PC, laptop and printer. I also pay my own broadband subscription and for all the ink cartridges and paper for my home printer. There are a several councillors from all parties who use their own PC etc and some who have a laptop and printer provided by HBC.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 19:26   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Ok did the quiz and now as confused and befuddled as a lost canadian goose. I am a centerist but sit at the corner junction with Libertarien and Right Concervative.
We all have our crosses to bare
Old 28-02-2009, 19:28   #275
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post
We all have our crosses to bare
Mines gettin too frikin heavy!!! Know a good chiropractor?

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-02-2009, 19:29   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I thought it was against the rules for a phone number to be shown here without consent.
Another moderator once edited my post and PMd me for doing just that.
I was just thinking the same Margaret - but maybe rules change when you are a moderator.
Old 28-02-2009, 19:38   #277
Caz
God Member

Quote:
I was just thinking the same Margaret - but maybe rules change when you are a moderator.
Aye, and the mod on line at the time still hasn't removed it has he?

One rule for us then...

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 19:42   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
Aye, and the mod on line at the time still hasn't removed it has he?

One rule for us then...
It was the same mod who was on the night Boris posted the completely unacceptable post.
Old 28-02-2009, 19:43   #279
Caz
God Member

It was, yes, funnily enough.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 19:46   #280
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I thought it was against the rules for a phone number to be shown here without consent.
I expect Andrew does have consent
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 20:55   #281
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR
He's only copying what's publicly available here:Councillors - View by name

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 21:15   #282
God Member

Quote:
Moderator maybe, but when you are an administrator as Andrew is, you can say what you bloody well like and I think he has taken the insults very well up to now.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 21:34   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
He's only copying what's publicly available here:Councillors - View by name
I apprecaite that he was - but it would probably have been better to post the think.
Old 28-02-2009, 21:36   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Moderator maybe, but when you are an administrator as Andrew is, you can say what you bloody well like and I think he has taken the insults very well up to now.
It was not an insult to Andrew just an agreeing that if Margaret was censured for posting a tel number the same rules should apply to everyone.
Old 28-02-2009, 21:51   #285

Quote:
It was not an insult to Andrew just an agreeing that if Margaret was censured for posting a tel number the same rules should apply to everyone.
I dont think Royboy was refering to yourself Claytonender but to the many insults on these threads that i have picked up on also. As for myself their have indeed been insults which i find offensive and would never speak of a person in that manner, pathetic really. I feel the guilty ones not all i may add should reflect on their behaviour and the way they conduct themselves. Shame on them.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mudslinging, politics

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..