Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2006, 07:30   #61
Super Moderator

Re: Fellow Accywebbers.

So far, I've met four fellow Accywebbers who've all been really nice people. However, I've sometimes wondered about meeting webbers who I might have clashed with on here. I tend to take Kipax's view that it's not real life, but does everyone think that way? Would I, for example, be able to enjoy a friendly pint with Cyfr or would we glower at each other from opposite ends of the bar?
Old 11-07-2006, 07:38   #62
Resting in Peace

When we have the meet's EVERYONE is very friendly you could have been having a big argument on site only an hour before yet get to the meet your buying each other a pint,and having a laugh , its not very often that things talked about on site are talked about at the meets .
I am not going to list the members i have met the list would be too big but everyone i have met have been great.
And i look forward to meeting a lot more .
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:34   #63
God Member

Does that mean we will ahve you there doing your David Bailey impression then Mick?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:40   #64
Resting in Peace

yes i will be there with the camera
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:21   #65
God Member

I do attend the meets so have met loads off here and had some great times too!!! I have met a few that don't attend the meets also and have not had any problems with anyone!! But I am sure there are some that I have met who know who I am but I haven't known who they are, spooky!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:29   #66
God Member

There are a couple of people who take the messageboard over to real life and to the meet.. Hence why I dont go to them regularly... If you have been a pain..especialy to the accyweb mafia.. they will have a go at you... It happened to me and I wasnt impressed enough to want to go regular..

But if your a member of the accyweb mafia or you havent upset them too much they will welcome you with open arms and you will ahve a good evening wiht them.... but beware..they do take the MB a bit too serious
Old 11-07-2006, 10:32   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
There are a couple of people who take the messageboard over to real life and to the meet.. Hence why I dont go to them regularly... If you have been a pain..especialy to the accyweb mafia.. they will have a go at you... It happened to me and I wasnt impressed enough to want to go regular..

But if your a member of the accyweb mafia or you havent upset them too much they will welcome you with open arms and you will ahve a good evening wiht them.... but beware..they do take the MB a bit too serious
ooo is there an accyweb mafia?? That's a new one to me!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:35   #68
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
ooo is there an accyweb mafia?? That's a new one to me!!!!!
News to me too
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:37   #69
God Member

haha very funny
Old 11-07-2006, 10:39   #70
I am Banned

Quote:
haha very funny
Come on Kipax spill who's the mafia leader ????
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:40   #71
God Member

Quote:
If you have been a pain..especialy to the accyweb mafia.. they will have a go at you...
Blimey....do they have enforcers? Is it true that Garinda is the Accy web Mafia Hitman?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:42   #72
mez
God Member

hey .a mafia ..ooo time to name names kipax
see if people think they are the mafia
Old 11-07-2006, 10:45   #73
God Member

If think Kipax needs to be careful...he might end up with a horses head in his bed!
Old 11-07-2006, 10:47   #74
God Member

ooooh mez.. the irony of you posting that...
Old 11-07-2006, 10:50   #75
God Member

Mez is Mafia??????...oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..