Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2006, 10:51   #76
God Member

Re: Fellow Accywebbers.

I've been going to the meets for a year now and never once has anyone been made to feel they are not welcome!! So no idea where this has come from kipax!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2006, 10:54   #77
mez
God Member

he he he he you are a one kipax you really make me laugh
Old 11-07-2006, 10:55   #78
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
There are a couple of people who take the messageboard over to real life and to the meet.....they do take the MB a bit too serious
Thats true ish. I have been to a few meets and never seen anyone argueing. I think you have been a d***head on here a few times ( who hasn't ) but when I meet you I will shake you by the hand like everyone else. Like you said, this is a message board but many people on here are friends in real life as well, thats why I think there is a carry over to real life. It is because we are all local, it is different on the international boards I use.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:55   #79
God Member

harwood red... please please do NOT twist my words.. I never said anyone was made to feel unwelcome and I do not appreciate you twisting it round and trying to make people believe I ahve said that.. thats very underhand and uncalled for...
Old 11-07-2006, 10:58   #80
God Member

Quote:
harwood red... please please do NOT twist my words.. I never said anyone was made to feel unwelcome and I do not appreciate you twisting it round and trying to make people believe I ahve said that.. thats very underhand and uncalled for...
hee hee, me underhand now thats a new one, not been called that before. .. what I was merely pointing out was that people were made to feel welcome at meets as you said "the accyweb mafia will have a go at you if you have been a pain!!!"

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 11:00   #81
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
people were made to feel welcome at meets
Will you be doing massage's at the next meet again?
Old 11-07-2006, 11:02   #82
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Thats true ish. I have been to a few meets and never seen anyone argueing. I think you have been a d***head on here a few times ( who hasn't ) but when I meet you I will shake you by the hand like everyone else. Like you said, this is a message board but many people on here are friends in real life as well, thats why I think there is a carry over to real life. It is because we are all local, it is different on the international boards I use.

Spot on neil.. and i wasnt suggesting anyone startd arguing or fighting.. only that they will find with experience that theres a massive differnce between the live version on the forum version.. unfortunatly some take longer to find that out.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:02   #83
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Will you be doing massage's at the next meet again?
Lmfao!!!! ahhh so thats what Kipax meant by underhanded
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:03   #84
God Member

Quote:
what I was merely pointing out was that people were made to feel welcome at meets as you said "the accyweb mafia will have a go at you if you have been a pain!!!"
correct.. but i did not say they will make you feel unwelcome and you tried to make out thats what I am saying..yes thats underhand of you and sneaky.

but i accept your apology..

next
Old 11-07-2006, 11:04   #85
God Member

massages are out at mo except anyone wanting to give me one that is

Old 11-07-2006, 11:05   #86
God Member

Quote:
except anyone wanting to give me one that is

Ya might wanna reword that one as well dear
Old 11-07-2006, 11:07   #87
God Member

Quote:
Ya might wanna reword that one as well dear
Hey you know exactly what I was saying so no twisting my words thank you as that is completely uncalled for and rather underhand

Old 11-07-2006, 11:08   #88
God Member

touche
Old 11-07-2006, 11:10   #89
I am Banned

Quote:
Spot on neil.. and i wasnt suggesting anyone startd arguing or fighting.. only that they will find with experience that theres a massive differnce between the live version on the forum version.. unfortunatly some take longer to find that out.
Ive not had any problems i find generally on the whole most Accywebbers are what they portray here on the forum, i was at stanley on sat & can say Harwood Red is definately mad as a hatter, where was you Kipax i would of introduced meself so you could find out im just same in person as on web

Ive been on loads of meets mainly from all over uk non local & again they have been firm friends & are as real as on net, trouble is you cant put on an act or its so easy to be caught out once at meets...as one or two i met whom was all confident & brash - yet wont say boo to a goose in realtime.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:10   #90
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
massages are out at mo except anyone wanting to give me one that is
Well I suppose it's time I gave you one this time

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..