Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2006, 11:46   #106
I am Banned

Re: Fellow Accywebbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
She was keeping me to herself
Hehehehehehe
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2006, 11:51   #107
God Member

I have been at one meet and I have a genuine excuse HONEST. First 2 I met were Garinda and Harwood Red at the footy met Accy Mel & Doug as well at footy plus those I met at the only meet (Anne Mick Staggers Pendy Neil Entwsi Sarah Mez (who made sure I got home ok) I have attended. Know one member from school (wether she will admit it is a difrent story ) and others I have been out with Shiny g78.

In some cases it could be discribed as an alter ego on here.

Not to worry down for this months bevvying session.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:55   #108
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Know one member from school (wether she will admit it is a difrent story ) and others I have been out with Shiny g78.

PMSL spuggie i dont admit to knowing Tinks from school either, Yeh i forgot i met shiney gem & g78 too
Old 11-07-2006, 11:57   #109
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
PMSL spuggie i dont admit to knowing Tinks from school either
OI!!! I'm watching lol!!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:01   #110
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
OI!!! I'm watching lol!!
Are you spying thro your window at me again
Old 11-07-2006, 12:01   #111
God Member

No not Tinks but her sis is on her as well. Besides nowt wrong with Tinks she has a wicked sense of humour which is good. She likes cheering people up.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 11-07-2006, 12:04   #112
I am Banned

Quote:
No not Tinks but her sis is on her as well. Besides nowt wrong with Tinks she has a wicked sense of humour which is good. She likes cheering people up.
PMSL!!!!! & big karmer power too Seriously yeh you know why we've been good mates for a long time
Old 11-07-2006, 12:11   #113
God Member

Yep I do. Came in from work last night and had a good laugh in the chatty with T Slinks and Jen. Oh and corrupted another member.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 11-07-2006, 12:14   #114
God Member

Quote:
Oh and corrupted another member.
..... That poor, poor boy!!
Old 11-07-2006, 13:03   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Hehehehe fancy that & yet Harwood Red never introduced us ...... suppose it goes back to your point earlier pmsl Mind you later on distraction from no 15 shirt was all too much

If Rindy had of been there i would of been introduced to everyone as he did last time with Doug & Spuggie pmsl
Oops sorry mel, must have presumed you knew each other plus I wasn't on best form, although I also was soon distracted by the one in the no 15 shire, lol or should I say distracted by his shorts!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 13:07   #116
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
plus I wasn't on best form,
which led me to ask you if you where in a moody

hope feeling better now by the way ?
Old 11-07-2006, 13:09   #117
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Oops sorry mel, must have presumed you knew each other plus I wasn't on best form, although I also was soon distracted by the one in the no 15 shire, lol or should I say distracted by his shorts!!!
LOL!!! its ok well weather didnt help & yehhh those shorts did rather leave too much on view that we didnt need imagination for hope 70's style shorts are back
Old 11-07-2006, 13:11   #118
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I've met one or two of you now... I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting folks off here.

I did enjoy meeting Garinda for the first time and the shock on his face when he realised that I wasn't Sissy Spacek...

I also enjoyed meeting Darby when he came over from Germany - what an absolute gent.

Would love to meet A-B, KSH and Bagpuss. I have met Gayle but it was a long time ago, before Accyweb...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 13:13   #119
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
which led me to ask you if you where in a moody

hope feeling better now by the way ?
Not in a moody, but am fed up, just been signed off work for 2 weeks and having to start physio, as have gone downhill since saturday... hope I will still be able to make the blackburn match though

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 13:14   #120
God Member

Ahem!!! KIPAX waves at lettie

One of my best meet pics has you and whatshisname on it..... hehehe

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..