Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2007, 14:47   #1
Senior Member+

Fridays Corrie

What a load of OTT sh**e.Honestly i pmsl.To cap it all even the lip sync. was out of time Thought they put it together in the 1/2 hour when E'enders was on the other side.By the way Martin Fowler,get the decorators in,your gaffs as depressing as your late mother.
Old 14-01-2007, 14:55   #2
God Member

Re: Fridays Corrie

I was around when this was shown aswell.
The plot & dialogue were absolutely awful!

"Come on Charlie, you want to be free? to be whatever you want?" this was one of Tracy's lines...while performing an 'erotic dance' to Oasis' "Whatever".
It's no wonder Britain is producing the alarming amount of social reprobates that it is with millions tuning into this crap.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 14:59   #3
Resident Waffler

I haven't watched it for years. I bet I wouldn't recognise the cast these days. It's not the same as it was, I say it's not the same as it was.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 15:34   #4
Resting in Peace

I love Corrie because no matter what the story line, there is always something to make you laugh in each episode, however, found myself laughing like Shakermaker at the 'serious' dialogue. There were a couple of lines Charlie had been given I was in absolute stitches .. can't for the life of me remember what they were, but really corny.

So, is she going to get caught here? reckon so .. too many clues:

Knife was put in left hand .. is Charlie a left hander ?
She self-stabbed her hands, but anyone going for somebody with a knife, would surely be a slash, not a 90 degrees angle.
Presume the angle of the blow to Charlie's head 'aint going to comply with her story either.

There all solved ...

Can't wait for another laugh tonight though.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 16:04   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I love Corrie because no matter what the story line, there is always something to make you laugh in each episode, however, found myself laughing like Shakermaker at the 'serious' dialogue. There were a couple of lines Charlie had been given I was in absolute stitches .. can't for the life of me remember what they were, but really corny.

So, is she going to get caught here? reckon so .. too many clues:

Knife was put in left hand .. is Charlie a left hander ?
She self-stabbed her hands, but anyone going for somebody with a knife, would surely be a slash, not a 90 degrees angle.
Presume the angle of the blow to Charlie's head 'aint going to comply with her story either.

There all solved ...

Can't wait for another laugh tonight though.
Kate,you sleuth.Ex CID by chance
Old 14-01-2007, 16:17   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell silver View Post
Kate,you sleuth.Ex CID by chance
Elementary, my dear Watson .. actually, probably got it totally incorrect.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 16:21   #7

i thought it was rubbish. another thing i cant work out is that whenever they is police in it it is always that blonde woman doing the role... if you get me.

Dose she go to prison for it?
AccyAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 16:30   #8
Senior Member+

[quote=AccyAlec;367507

Dose she go to prison for it?[/quote]If found guilty i would think so,but he's not dead yet.It's not real you know
Old 14-01-2007, 16:34   #9
Give, give, give member

I love Corrie.

It's better than anything Dickens ever wrote.

Although I knew Charlie copped it on Friday, I thought the twist that he is still alive is great, if only because of the look on Tracey's face as she was driven away by the rozzers.

It doesn't seem a moment ago sine young Miss Barlow spent three years upstairs listening to her 'tapes', better known as the time they didn't have an actress cast in the role.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 16:40   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I love Corrie.

It's better than anything Dickens ever wrote.

Although I knew Charlie copped it on Friday, I thought the twist that he is still alive is great, if only because of the look on Tracey's face as she was driven away by the rozzers.

It doesn't seem a moment ago sine young Miss Barlow spent three years upstairs listening to her 'tapes', better known as the time they didn't have an actress cast in the role.
Yes & didn't she change in those three years,lookwise for the better,but a real vindictive bitch.Ah well ,a downside to every upside,i suppose
Old 14-01-2007, 16:42   #11
Give, give, give member

Anyone that watches that morose load of Cockney tosh, should be thrown down the apples and stairs, and shouldn't be allowed criticise Corrie.

Old 14-01-2007, 16:42   #12

Quote:
If found guilty i would think so,but he's not dead yet.It's not real you know
ITS NOT REAL LOL OJ

spoiler... ( highlight to see) dont want to see dont highlight!
>He dose die from the website. But i dont know if she gets caught out for it? lol <
l

Spoiler end
AccyAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2007, 17:10   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Anyone that watches that morose load of Cockney tosh, should be thrown down the apples and stairs, and shouldn't be allowed criticise Corrie.
I dont watch it it just happens to be on,and i'll critisise who & what i f***in well want to.Freedom of speech.
Old 14-01-2007, 17:13   #14
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I dont watch it it just happens to be on,and i'll critisise who & what i f***in well want to.Freedom of speech.
Just as I will criticise you for your critique of little Martin Fowler's decorative surroundings.

Old 14-01-2007, 17:19   #15
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

should have been tracey who got smacked over head! shes so annoyin

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..