Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2011, 09:19   #136
Resting in Peace

Re: Frogs ban Burka

Was reading somewhere on line (not the mail) that there have been few protests in France with only two arrests, seems there were more protests in this country
Old 12-04-2011, 09:29   #137
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Was reading somewhere on line (not the mail) that there have been few protests in France with only two arrests, seems there were more protests in this country
It's from your other favourite paper of course!

"While only a handful of people protested in France, fundamentalists were out in force in London."

Read more: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | World News :: Call for UK burka ban grows after arrests in France
Old 12-04-2011, 09:42   #138
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post

"While only a handful of people protested in France, fundamentalists were out in force in London."

Read more: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | World News :: Call for UK burka ban grows after arrests in France
Well I said it weren't the Mail
Old 12-04-2011, 10:05   #139
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Just goes to show how easily "British (fundamentalist) Muslims" take offence ! So this is tolerant multi-culturalism is it ? We're all just getting along fine together I see.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:20   #140
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

I call that being given too much of own way oer here.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:36   #141
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
one of teh arrests was a muslim from the uk who deliberatly went there to protest and break their law.She is now taking it to the european court so expect cherie blairs ugly mush on the news soon and probably a legal aid bill for teh UK as well

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 13:22   #142
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Just goes to show how easily "British (fundamentalist) Muslims" take offence ! So this is tolerant multi-culturalism is it ? We're all just getting along fine together I see.
lol nice highlighting there dave

fundamentalist - islam putting the fun into mental lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 17:17   #143
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
But Officer ........ that is my official picture !
Maybe it looks better with the burkha than without!
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 21:43   #144
God Member

maybe you Brits should have followed the American line , we killed our Indians , you 'educated' yours

steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 21:52   #145
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
maybe you Brits should have followed the American line , we killed our Indians , you 'educated' yours

Old 12-04-2011, 21:59   #146
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:

One word SJ "Curry".
Old 13-04-2011, 06:20   #147
God Member

Quote:

I like it However, my friend Tanya, who is looking over my shoulder, doesn't. So ... you are the object of an ancient Mohawk curse. You may notice, when you wake up tomorrow, that you are a soprano .... a bald soprano.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 07:26   #148
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I like it However, my friend Tanya, who is looking over my shoulder, doesn't. So ... you are the object of an ancient Mohawk curse. You may notice, when you wake up tomorrow, that you are a soprano .... a bald soprano.
What ! Tony ? Will he have to move to New Jersey ? Mind you, nice house though, but sticky end.
Old 13-04-2011, 08:31   #149
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Except at the Little Big Horn SJ
Old 13-04-2011, 17:47   #150

Whilst on holiday in Egypt we saw alot of women swimming in these, others just floundered about fully clothed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heth View Post

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..