Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2010, 09:12   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Frogs ban Burka

In a survey yesterday it said that by 2050 the population of GB will have risen to 70 million. at the moment 1 in 10 are of ethnic origin by 2050 it will be 1 in 5, very scary
Old 14-07-2010, 09:52   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
not with statistics like these it wont
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Brussels go-ahead for new wave of migrants
Don't suppose this helps either accyman
Old 14-07-2010, 18:00   #18
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Frogs ban Burqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Can you please translate accyman looks like too much writing or a simple no
Death to all white Dog infidels & their grandmothers !! Oh & No thank you, we'd like to keep our wimmen in their places thank you very much.
yours O.B.L
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 18:16   #19
Resting in Peace

Re: Frogs ban Burqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Death to all white Dog infidels & their grandmothers !! Oh & No thank you, we'd like to keep our wimmen in their places thank you very much.
yours O.B.L
Oh thanks Dave now we know
Old 14-07-2010, 19:29   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
In a survey yesterday it said that by 2050 the population of GB will have risen to 70 million. at the moment 1 in 10 are of ethnic origin by 2050 it will be 1 in 5, very scary
What's scary about it .... Canada is already at 20% .... and we are doing ok.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 19:37   #21
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Aye, but what is the ethnic mix in Canada ? Who are the peoples/nationalities that make up the numbers over there ? Also their attitude to their adopted Country ?
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 20:01   #22

A burka has advantages, at least you wouldn't have to put lippy and mascara on in a morning and believe me there are mornings I could do with one!!!!!
kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 20:09   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikine View Post
A burka has advantages, at least you wouldn't have to put lippy and mascara on in a morning and believe me there are mornings I could do with one!!!!!
I don't use that muck on my face anymore.
The only indulgence towards vanity that I use is -
.........I put my teeth in

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 22:17   #24
God Member

apparently the polish residents in the UK are against the burka as well because they keep getting confused when the post box keeps moving when they try posting a letter home

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 00:31   #25
God Member

It's all to easy to forget ain't it.. the Polish pilots that were among the best and the Polish troops who gave thier lives in the belief that this this nation was an allie.. now some seem to despise them or feel threatened..lets be up front about this nobody likes any sort of immigration unless it's someone like madonna.. or maradonna.. people with money.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 00:45   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
It's all to easy to forget ain't it.. the Polish pilots that were among the best and the Polish troops who gave thier lives in the belief that this this nation was an allie.. now some seem to despise them or feel threatened..lets be up front about this nobody likes any sort of immigration unless it's someone like madonna.. or maradonna.. people with money.
Not at all Mancie, just think people are getting fed up of this country being used. If you can't see that then maybe its about time you took off your rose tinted glasses. Why is it other countries can ignore the dictate of the EU but our folks just roll over? We can't just carry on letting people come here willy nilly, like other countries we should stipulate that if they can't support theirselves they can't come in. Is it likely to happen?? I think not but meanwhile our resources are being eaten into all the time, our health service is being abused as is our education system besides other FREE benefits. Immigration needs to be capped pronto!!!!
Old 15-07-2010, 01:03   #27
God Member

Quote:
first of all anyone who fought beside us fought beside us out of self preservation because they didnt fancy what would happen if hitler won teh war and your argument works both ways because our country didnt exactly sit back and let every other country do all teh work .Our country fought in that war as well.WW2 was a joint effort and yes we shoudl be greatfull for those countries that helped fight off hitler but theres no need for us to feel any burden of debt because every country that helped fight against hitler benefited from the result.You dont hear of the british going to france and saying can we have special treatment because we realy pulled you out of a tight spot in ww2

secondly yes i do object to polish and other nations citizens been able to work here and claim child tax credits for children not even in this country and also that british workers should not be laid off so that companies can employ cheaper workers from outside the UK but i wont go round bricking their windows for it because its our weak and foolish govenments past and present that have led to the UK been the biggest set of mugs in the world

if poland had a working tax credits system where UK citizens could go take a polish mans job ,free health care and have the polish tax payers send my family back in england money we would be on a level pegging but as it is the UK has more to offer and less to gain and this is why the polish flock here yet UK citizens dont flock to poland.

poland is the equivalent of the friend that always borrows money yet never has any to lend when your stuck for cash.

as for madonna although not a big fan the last i checked she could easily afford to support herself and her bought kids

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 15-07-2010 at 01:07.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 01:18   #28
God Member

Polish tax credits?... and so now it's got down to basic costs?.. the Polish defended this Nation.. and that is at the least we should do.. like I say forget.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 08:34   #29
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Polish tax credits?... and so now it's got down to basic costs?.. the Polish defended this Nation.. and that is at the least we should do.. like I say forget.
Thats a dumb arguement, other countries Poland included DO NOT have our benefits, so its down to basic costs why they aint.
Old 15-07-2010, 08:58   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
What's scary about it .... Canada is already at 20% .... and we are doing ok.
Ya Eric but your 1 of the 20%

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..