Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2006, 10:07   #16
white rabbits

Re: Funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I want a horse drawn glass carriage to the church, from the church, i want a jazz band and party all round the main streets, then to cemetary. .
Dusty Springfields funeral was like that...very moving..
Old 10-02-2006, 11:07   #17
Senior Member+

i want spreading on the compost heap in a beautiful garden then i could help the flowers grow!!!!!
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:01   #18
I am Banned

i want to be buried in waterproofs and have earplugs fitted as i dare say there will be a large que of people waiting to either dance or pee on my grave
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:31   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
i want to be buried in waterproofs and have earplugs fitted as i dare say there will be a large que of people waiting to either dance or pee on my grave
Neil wouldn't do that would he???

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 14:29   #20
God Member

Why not try this:
Holland launches Fun Burials:http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...ies.eccentrics

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 15:10   #21
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself
Why not try this:
Holland launches Fun Burials:http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...ies.eccentrics
SOD THAT FOR A GAME OF SOLDIERS
Old 10-02-2006, 15:14   #22

Family have been informed, stiffly. First, all that may be useful to someone else must be removed, then, I do not want a religious service. I don't really want a funeral as such. I want to be cremated and my ashes skattered somewhere green and beautiful by those that love me (there are some). No cemetry for me.
Phylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 15:42   #23
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I'd like to keep things really simple, a cardboard box would do. I would like to have a few good songs (no hymns)... A party afterwards and a celebration of my life. I'd prefer people not to be miserable and to dress smartly, but not in black. I have yet to decide where I'd like to be scattered, Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown NZ is an option and would give someone the chance of a good holiday....

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 15:55   #24
God Member

Bikers shorts LA Lakers vest bright red socks bright green gutties. That colourful enough?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 20:34   #25
Accy Goddess

My organs are to be donated then the rest can be disposed of in any old way.
I wont be there so who cares?
I want everyone to dress as they please.
Some nice Elvis Ballads an some Beatles are to be played. Then everyone can celibrate my life.
No long faces and tears. Unless they are tears of laughter.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 22:10   #26
God Member

I dont want to be cremated. Anything else would be fine. Just have a big party and get drunk and have a good time thats what i want.
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 19:21   #27
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

i want to be cremated!! dont fancy led in ground just to be dug up about 100 years later or have a motorway or houses built over me and my gravestone been kicked over cuz nobody knows me any more, i want to be in a pot on the mantelpiece, and i want everyone to wear white! cuz i like to be different, and white is heavenly!!
Old 11-02-2006, 19:43   #28
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

I keep telling my hubby if he goes first I am having his ashes made into an egg timer, I will get him to help in the kitchen one way or another....seriously I want a green funeral.(Enviromentally friendly)
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 20:54   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITZY
I keep telling my hubby if he goes first I am having his ashes made into an egg timer, I will get him to help in the kitchen one way or another....seriously I want a green funeral.(Enviromentally friendly)
Did you know you can get cardboard coffins these days?

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 23:12   #30
white rabbits

it would have to be VERY strong cardboard to hold me....

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..