Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 16:03   #121
Common Sense Member

Re: General Election?

I'm at a loss as to what you're after here. I am one of the 35 councillors who represent Hyndburn interests, that is particularly true in Full Council where a more holistic view of Hyndburn is taken. I am also chair of the Resources Overview and Scrutiny Committee, something which encompasses all of Hyndburn. Where have I said that I am worth more than I am paid?

You're in danger of falling into the category of people who put words into my mouth to suit their argument.

http://hyndburn-labour.blogspot.co.uk/ - Updates from the Hyndburn Labour Group
Ken Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-03-2012, 16:31   #122
Give, give, give member

Love him, or loathe him, you've got to hand it to Britcliffe.

It only took him a lowly two posts, made on Accy Web, before realising he was harming both himself, and his party.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 16:34   #123
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
...people who put words into my mouth
Doesn't that make you some sort of dummy?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 16:53   #124
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
I'm at a loss as to what you're after here. I am one of the 35 councillors who represent Hyndburn interests, that is particularly true in Full Council where a more holistic view of Hyndburn is taken. I am also chair of the Resources Overview and Scrutiny Committee, something which encompasses all of Hyndburn. Where have I said that I am worth more than I am paid?

You're in danger of falling into the category of people who put words into my mouth to suit their argument.
Read the post again Ken. I'm usually accounted to be quite good at expressing exactly what I mean.
Old 01-03-2012, 18:43   #125
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Love him, or loathe him, you've got to hand it to Britcliffe.

It only took him a lowly two posts, made on Accyweb, before realising he was harming both himself, and his party.

Your so right Rindi, if you are a councillor and decide to use accyweb to push your political agenda, you have to either use it through thick and thin and not when it suits your cause, or you don't use it at all, Britcliffe made the mistake of make two posts he shouldn't have made even one if he wasn't staying around for the long haul, it just made him look stupid and especially using the screen name he did
Old 01-03-2012, 18:44   #126
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post
Read the post again Ken. I'm usually accounted to be quite good at expressing exactly what I mean.
Came across loud and clear to me Bob, there's no so deaf than those who refuse to hear

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..