Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2003, 11:55   #1
Senior Member+

Post GEORGE BUSH

What do you all think of the visit to england by george bush. I cannot believe the amount of money that is being wasted on security for this man. I find him to be very arrogant and patronizeing.
Old 18-11-2003, 14:40   #2

Post Re: GEORGE BUSH

i  dont think he should be here  the money could be put to better use like the oldies keeping them  warm this winter  who cares  what he got  to say i dont  what ever he says not gonna  bring back the  lads that gave there lifes for  oil
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2003, 15:16   #3
God Member

Put it this way.....He's here and business investment will follow (once the trade dispute over steel is sorted out).

As regards security costs, thats only there because of the riff-raff, scumbags and the vermin from the gutter - 3/4 ers of whom are not British - will be out to cause trouble. A convoy of Eurothrash came past my window this morning - I should have vomited on them.

I just hope the cops don't hold back. Crack heads and kick hard & let the yanks take some target practice. We should have started with that old biddy crackpot who scaled the gates of Buck House yesterday. Why she was not blown away by the sniper on Buck House roof, I do not know. I do know if that had have been me I would have pilled the trigger, no hesitation.

Anyway, the West End is a dreadful place made all the worse by the sack of s*it that will be demonstating there tomorrow. Nevertheless, I shall be there with my T shirt on - the Union Flag crossed with the Stars and Stripes and underneath the motto:

ACCRINGTON LOVES GEORGE BUSH

I know most of you will be with me in thought....
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2003, 15:38   #4
God Member

...George & Tony...My Heroes..
Old 18-11-2003, 16:45   #5
Senior Member+

You just love to stir us all up, tealeaf you are a little  [smiley=evil.gif] as the great tennis player John Mc enroe once said YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.
Old 18-11-2003, 19:00   #6
Senior Member+

will agree with you there Janet.5,000,000 for security.If there were real patriotics out there they would do it for nowt.Think he may have come over to see Charly really.They both strike me as being made for each other.
Old 19-11-2003, 07:22   #7
God Member

You're right Mik..given the chance, I'd certainly do it for nowt. Just one provision though - I would want a weapon of choice. In my case it would be an Apache Attack Helicopter. I would just want one of those slimeball demonstators to look at me and I would open up...tat a tat a tat a tat........zzzzzzzzzzz their go the rockets..... the streets are cleared of dirt.....
Old 19-11-2003, 07:36   #8

;D i seen tealeaf i aint gonna argue with him
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2003, 08:02   #9
Jo

Will watch out for you on the telly, Tealeaf!!
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2003, 08:38   #10
God Member

I'll give you a wave, Jo...
Old 19-11-2003, 09:27   #11

[quote author=Tealeaf link=board=general;num=1069163728;start=0#3 date=11/18/03 at 17:38:59]...George & Tony...My Heroes..[/quote]

Take a  look at George's Resume.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm
flashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2003, 09:52   #12
God Member

[quote author=flashman link=board=general;num=1069163728;start=0#10 date=11/19/03 at 11:27:06]

Take a look at George's Resume.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm[/quote]

Don't bother - it's drivel
Old 19-11-2003, 13:16   #13
Senior Member+

tealeaf i for one would not wave i would more than likely applaud you
Old 19-11-2003, 14:55   #14
God Member

Yeah, I'd give myself a medal...
Old 19-11-2003, 20:13   #15

id give ya a medal too... i realy like your sense of humour.

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..