Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2021, 19:41   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Good news, GB News?

Doubt that very much.
Old 22-06-2021, 06:06   #17

GBnews did quite well with it's launch however since then the wokeness of the far left has spread rumours and their major advertisers pulled out for fear of advertising on the non left (far right) yet there has been no proof whatsoever of this claim.

They had some technical issues but other than that seem to be OK.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2021, 07:38   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSix View Post
GBnews did quite well with it's launch however since then the wokeness of the far left has spread rumours and their major advertisers pulled out for fear of advertising on the non left (far right) yet there has been no proof whatsoever of this claim.

They had some technical issues but other than that seem to be OK.
thing is there are 2 on list thats pulled out of ads that i use, i have written to the C.E.O. and said if its correct then i will also pull out of using their companies, if people do the same that will soon change their minds i reckon.
Old 23-06-2021, 18:20   #19
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i will also pull out of using their companies, if people do the same that will soon change their minds i reckon.

Think folk are doing so already, especially with the eu & their carrying on. A lot of folk are looking at buying British first, commonwealth second & any non-eu country third for their requirements & the eu are noticing the drop in sales. So those companies that are being "Wokerist" as far as GB News is concerned will no doubt feel the kick back eventually.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:53   #20
God Member

[QUOTE=DaveinGermany;1254814. So those companies that are being "Wokerist" as far as GB News is concerned will no doubt feel the kick back eventually.[/QUOTE]

avoid M and S folks. george floyd inspired underwear. i give up. they,ll be calling knee bandages george floyds next and having his face on the notorious 20 dollar bills he liked to use.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2021, 08:56   #21
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
avoid M and S folks. george floyd inspired underwear. i give up. they,ll be calling knee bandages george floyds next and having his face on the notorious 20 dollar bills he liked to use.
If instead of the $20 bill, they put his face in the underwear I might be tempted to wear them.
monkey hanger likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2021, 19:01   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
If instead of the $20 bill, they put his face in the underwear I might be tempted to wear them.
On the front, or the back?
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2021, 20:00   #23
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
On the front, or the back?
All the way around my bladder is as weak as my bowels!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2021, 20:23   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
we have always used M@S, never again will we.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 25-06-2021, 08:52   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
we have always used M@S, never again will we.
good to hear. you wake up every morning and wonder what more utter rubbish the majority will have to suffer today. actually i find all this woke lefty stuff far more annoying than any virus restrictions the government has ever put on us. the vast majority of this is nothing to do with the virus anyway but a way the left can have some power that they,ll never get via the ballot box.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..