Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 23:21   #31
Clearly Classy.......

Re: Good old Moorhead staff!

Is libeling people a good idea, when you so freely identify your personal details online?

My Gallery My Albums

Last edited by Romps; 03-09-2005 at 23:22.
Romps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-09-2005, 00:02   #32
God Member

Its such a good idea I think I will do it again..

the head of moorhead is IMHO a complete and utter moron and the staff are no better

what... ya think I am worried?
Old 04-09-2005, 05:53   #33
God Member

When I was at Moorhead many moons ago it was Hollins that had the bad reputation now it is the other way round what happend all the decent staff leave to be replaced by very liberaly mind new age thinkers???

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 06:36   #34

Moorhead has gone from bad to better! The problems were years ago ! Other schools in Hyndburn have problems too, its just because of the reputaion of Moorhead from yers back , everyone seems to be jumping on us, any how Moorhead is a full school these days, all this years year 7 (200) are ALL FIRST CHOICES and we have a big list of people wanting to come TOO ! and I cant wait to the the exam league table !! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN !
markinaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 08:38   #35
God Member

It should never have got bad in the first place so the blame is with the staff.
I have 2 neices there and the do not rate it as a school and neither does their mother and shee attend there as well. Tables count for nothing because this is were the problems start ie one school has a good year one has a bad but it takes a full cycle to rid the one bad year. If exam tables or tables in general are so important why isn't everything countrywide on some kind of table (love to see one for all levels of govenment).

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 09:26   #36
God Member

So moorhead is good because there are going to be high up in the exam league table... Well the fact is they are not at present... sorry if i cant get excited about what you say will happen.. would rather go by what does happen.

It wouldn't change my opinion of the staff anyway
Old 04-09-2005, 10:09   #37
Clearly Classy.......

Thank you Kipax, what was just a nice simple post trying to help a good cause you managed to turn into a debate/slating of a school that is trying its utmost to turn itself around, (which it clearly has) ..............you must be so proud.

My Gallery My Albums
Old 04-09-2005, 10:31   #38
God Member

You did your bit by trying to stop me having my opinion so I cant take all the credit

Oh and BTW the staff at moorhead or complete and utter *******... looks like your libel threat backfired eh
Old 04-09-2005, 10:35   #39
I am Banned

ooo i left moorhead in 2000 could you please pick me one up romps?? i actually miss going there! is that sad?? lol
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 10:44   #40
I am Banned

When i was there it was the school to go to sadly towards the last yr of me being there n T Nevile left - the school has never been able to rise to those levels again despite the money spent on rejuvenating it mmmmmmm wot was wrong with the roof leaking n paint pealing in the biology block in the ole building lol
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 10:46   #41
I am Banned

IMHO the head has absoloutly no idea about the real world. he is an ignorant moron.. the staff I have met are not much better. Thats my opinion... Has any other accy school had as manny racist problem, students attacked, poor dicipline.. and thats not even the area I have been involved with them..[/QUOTE]

well after leaving moorhead 5 years ago the racist problems still havnt cleared up and they wont. when i went to that school it just wasnt the students that got attacked but also some teachers too, due to asian students bringing in there families (believe it or not) and also weapons to attack a teacher! if a white student was to do that they would have probably been expelled.
the racism has been and will go on for years and years. take a look around you. the staff that in your opinion are "*******" are good people teaching children what they should be taught, you make it sound as if its the teachers are teaching the children to be racist and that racism only comes from moorhead it doesnt? why have you bad mouthed the teachers that are only doing there job??
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 10:51   #42
I am Banned

The school has a bad media rep now since those riots n will need a strong head to get them thro but who would want to work in those conditions when other schools are avail, so i think they lower the staff standards in order to get staff in 1st place n its my opinion b4 im shot
Old 04-09-2005, 10:56   #43
I am Banned

True point babyboo my mate recently had a big bouquet delivered from Moorhead staff after she complained about some truanting pupils outside the school throwing stones at her car with her n her kids in, she wound window down n told em off for it only to be met with v abusive launguage!!! Now these kids ahould of been in lessons n yet hanging outside the school - what happend to Mr Mchale legging it round hearding the troops like he did at dinnertime doing his bouncer thing PMSL
Old 04-09-2005, 13:19   #44
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Last edited by Neil; 04-09-2005 at 13:20. Reason: To log on as Me not neil!!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 13:21   #45
Clearly Classy.......

LOL Mr McHale is still there and still has a lot of respect from the pupils he still keeps them in tow!! There was talk of him retiring this time but am not sure if he has gone because I am on Maternity leave at the mo.

My Gallery My Albums

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..