Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 12:25   #61
God Member

Re: Good old Moorhead staff!

oh and dont you think its childish to try and swear and use "" to hide letters... the rest of us dont feel the need to lower ourselves to toilet writing.... yet your the one complaining ...
Old 05-09-2005, 13:06   #62
Resident Waffler

I'd love to see that DVD too. My daughter saw it at NET camp.

Er, who was the one in this thread who dragged it down to the level of "toilet writing" and then belittled those who disagreed?

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 05-09-2005 at 13:07. Reason: doesn't know the difference between video and DVD! lol
WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 13:10   #63
God Member

that would be slinky... i never use toilet language.. suprised she has..

oh and yer husband has duly reprimanded me and taken karma away.... must be nice having a knight in shining armour to help you out eh.. and heres me thinking you could look after yourself on avccyweb
Old 05-09-2005, 13:56   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
Great thread Romps.............................I still want one of those DVDs he he he.
Can't wait to have a good Ole' look at some of my ex teachers. Heeeeeeee the memories.

he he he ....... this thread reminds me of being back at school .......... "SIR THEY'RE ARE FIGHTING IN THE THREADS AGAIN" !!

Been up today slink, I had to order the 2 copies this morning but they have just rung to say that they're done so I'll pick them up tomorrow ......... cue the giggles !!!
Old 05-09-2005, 14:31   #65
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX

oh and yer husband has duly reprimanded me and taken karma away.... must be nice having a knight in shining armour to help you out eh.. and heres me thinking you could look after yourself on avccyweb
If Busman deducted Karma from you KIPAX it was probably because you had a go at him and accused him of crying because he asked you to put a sock in it. In which case good for him. You have turned a decent thread into a pathetic series of personal digs at individuals who disagree with your opinion of the staff at Moorhead. I'm quite capable of looking after myself thank you. I don't go off in a sulk like you do when others don't agree with my point of view.

Now can you please stop this nasty little sniping and backbiting attitude of yours and accept that the majority of people disagree with you and don't approve of your name calling of people doing their jobs to the best of their ability? If it does lead to tears in the end they will probably be yours again.

Old 05-09-2005, 14:33   #66
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle

Been up today slink, I had to order the 2 copies this morning but they have just rung to say that they're done so I'll pick them up tomorrow ......... cue the giggles !!!

OOoh I'll have to see about how to go about ordering this. Mimi never tells me anything!

Old 05-09-2005, 14:34   #67
God Member

Lovely thread, this....I'm enjoying it. Keep up the good work!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 14:36   #68
God Member

Yeah, for once it's not you and me having a barney - is it Tealeaf? lol

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 14:37   #69
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
OOoh I'll have to see about how to go about ordering this. Mimi never tells me anything!
I'm up there tomorrow Willow to pick mine and slinks up do you want me to pick u a copy up if they have any or order one for you while I'm there?
Old 05-09-2005, 14:46   #70
Resident Waffler

Yes please.

Old 05-09-2005, 14:48   #71
God Member

Quote:
Yes please.

consider it done chuck
Old 05-09-2005, 14:55   #72
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Lovely thread, this....I'm enjoying it. Keep up the good work!

A fight, and me and you aren't involved for once, unheard of!

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 15:05   #73
I am Banned

Quote:
I'd love to see that DVD too. My daughter saw it at NET camp.

Er, who was the one in this thread who dragged it down to the level of "toilet writing" and then belittled those who disagreed?
oh my god NET camp i used to go there every year ive had some great memories from there id love to go back but unfortunatley i have to grow up! hehe do you know if they still have to sing for your food? and go lightwater valley for the day? oooo do miss it!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 15:05   #74
God Member

Yeah.....playground fight! Lovely stuff. Just lean in and put the metaphorical boot in now and again....don't matter which side, its the entertainment that counts.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 05-09-2005 at 15:09.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 15:13   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX

As a new member I have read with interest your opinions, as a parent, about Moorhead staff.
Yes you are entitled to your opinions but I, as a parent do not have to agree with you.
My son left Moorhead 2 years ago and my daughter is currently studying there.
Without exception I have always found the staff including the head teacher to be supportive and caring.
I am amazed that you appear to be the sort of person who is all talk and no action. After all no one is forcing you to send your child to Moorhead and it seems to me that maybe you should do us all a favour and send them to another school.
My children and I are very proud that they are at Moorhead and in my opinion we can do without parents like you.
CASPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..