Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 15:18   #76
Resident Waffler

Re: Good old Moorhead staff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
oh my god NET camp i used to go there every year ive had some great memories from there id love to go back but unfortunatley i have to grow up! hehe do you know if they still have to sing for your food? and go lightwater valley for the day? oooo do miss it!
They went to Lightwater Valley last year but this year they were at a camp in Wales and yes they do still have to sing for their supper.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-09-2005, 15:22   #77
God Member

CASPER.. Did I insult you? no? then why feel the need to insult me or make assumptions and post them here.. what on earth makes you think I took no action?

seems your all shouting about opinions but when i give mine you either take karma (or get yer husbands to do it) or try to twist my words and insult me.. or use toilet language to get your point accross..

let me guess... you all went to moorhead ??? haha

i ahve my opinions.. i posted them.. either be adult enough to accept them or debate them.. but puuurlese stop trying to attack me for them...

NEXT
Old 05-09-2005, 15:26   #78
God Member

What action did you take, Kipax? Did you go round the school with a baseball bat and wrap it round the head's head? Pray tell. We are waiting with baited breath
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 15:27   #79
God Member

I take it the education Kipax received was of an even lower standard than he accuses the staff of Moorhead High School of delivering. Otherwise he may have been able to spell buffoon.

Definition
buffoon [Show phonetics]
noun [C]
a person who does silly things, usually to make other people laugh:
Doesn't he get tired of playing the buffoon in class?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 15:30   #80
God Member

oh my god.... now we are down to attacking me for my spelling...

kinda sums it up really eh... first take there karma.. then insult them.. throw in a toilet mouth and then when they still havent beeen run off... have a go at there spelling...

pathetic...
Old 05-09-2005, 15:32   #81
God Member

tealeaf.... no nothing liek that... i simply burnt the place to the ground...its not there anymore
Old 05-09-2005, 15:33   #82
Resident Waffler

It seems that KIPAX is unable to understand something unless it is repeated so I shall say again:

Busman did not deduct karma from you on my behalf KIPAX. I am quite capable of deducting karma by myself thank you very much. You insulted him - he deducted karma. How difficult is that to understand?

Old 05-09-2005, 15:40   #83
God Member

You keep saying it willow.. your allowed to repeat yourself.. maybe if you say it enough times people will believe you... hell you might even convince yourself..

thats your self.. not yerself... how confusing
Old 05-09-2005, 15:52   #84
Resident Waffler

Well it doesn't matter how many times you repeat your insults about the Moorhead staff you aren't going to change the minds of the people who disagree with you because we are as much entitled to our opinions as you are to yours. Yes, I did say that you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean that I think you expressed it in an acceptable manner and now you are virtually calling me a liar because you cannot seem to accept that Busman deals with his own karma and I with mine.

You are the one who sinks to the level of personal insults when people disagree with you. Why can't you simply accept that your word isn't always law and that on some occasions you can actually be wrong? (the karma)

If you really do have such a low opinion of all of the staff and the headteacher and yet your children still attend the school I'm as baffled as Caspar as to why you don't move them elsewhere.

Old 05-09-2005, 15:58   #85
God Member

eeerm havent i said already? i even printed it out so you couldnt missunderstand.. its MY OPINION ...not only do I not want to change other peoples mind.. I even said.. having a different opinion is what makes the world go around..

I guess you missed that bit ...makes it better when your accusing me of things if you miss bits out eh ?
Old 05-09-2005, 16:06   #86
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I found all the staff at moorhead to be complete and utter *******. especially the moron who passes himself off as the head.... head moron maybe ...
Have you actually personally had dealings with ALL the staff at Moorhead? Do you even know how many members of staff there are? Or were you perhaps generalising because you've had a situation where some of the staff disagreed with you and they were supported in their opinion by the head teacher?

Your statement was an insult to Romps as she is a member of Moorhead staff. Have you met her? Have you had any reason to form such an opinion of her?

How can you generalise about a group of people in that way?

When I had a disagreement with a teacher it was with that one particular teacher, not the whole of the teaching staff let alone the administrators etc. In the end we reached an amicable agreement possiby because I didn't resort to name calling.

Old 05-09-2005, 16:11   #87
God Member

Quote:
How can you generalise about a group of people in that way?
its dead easy..believe me.... and if you look back through your accyweb history you youself have generalised... you all have... so less of the high horse.. I can because I want to.. and you can either read it or not.. thats up to you... but I will post my opinions wether you like them or not...

also.. your starting to rant... calm down
Old 05-09-2005, 17:02   #88
Resident Waffler

I am no more ranting than Busman was crying. There you go making wild assumptions again.

I may have generalised now and again about one or two things, I honestly can't remember but if you can find an example I will accept that, however, I doubt I have ever libelled the whole teaching and administrative staff of a school, including the headmaster, in the way you have. I wonder if they could sue you for it?

Old 05-09-2005, 17:05   #89

No you did not insult me. I am not the Head of Moorhead. I am not sure why you think that I was insulting you. I was only expressing MY OPINION.
I enjoy expressing my opinion, I was under the impression that you like opinions or is it only yours that counts.
CASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 17:06   #90
God Member

Quote:
I doubt I have ever libelled the whole teaching and administrative staff of a school, including the headmaster, in the way you have. I wonder if they could sue you for it?
they could rub a couple of brain cells together and give it a go if they like.... but how exactly do you sue someone on a MB... theres absoloutly no way of knowing who is typing this... believe me... theres no way

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..