Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 19:17   #31
Beacon of light

Re: Graham Jones increases his majority again

except Cashy you are not out of it and neither are any of us.
Jeremy Corbyn in his manifesto promised he would borrow 30 billion to fund some of his lala land plans...he has promised to tax the rich...but he has not promised to close the tax avoidance loopholes so the likes of Gary lineker , lily Allen and those z listers that spoke up for him( those are the people that the young folk listen to) will already have their money off shore...and the businesses which we rely on to keep us solvent will move...and they only need to relocate to Eire....and they will take jobs with them when they go.

We will NEVER get out of the EU, so despite a democratic vote to leave we will still be tied into Brussels in some way or another...paying in to their coffers...still taking migrants, but having no say in what goes on.....so NO Cashy you are in the deep doo-doo like the rest of this country.

as for the tory party, well they cannot afford to let Theresa May resign right now....but those curs are ready to pounce and all they want is to advance their own careers...much like our illustrious member.
They care nothing for the good of the country....and I do not think you can level that criticism against Theresa May.
I think she would have gone over the channel and took no Schizzle from those who want to see us in dire straits....they got their wish.
je suis desolee

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 11-06-2017 at 19:20.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-06-2017, 19:41   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Oh but i am outa it Margaret, i'm referring to the political crap nowt else.
Old 11-06-2017, 20:22   #33
Beacon of light

Yes, I got your drift, but the political crap affects every daily activity of our lives.
So whether you fall out with politics, or not, you cannot escape the effects.

I have never aligned myself to any political ideology because I don't tie myself into one party.
Everyone changes, they change their ideas, their ideals and they are affected by the things life throws at them...as you know.
I need to be able to see what a party has in their manifesto for me, but also what is good for the country in general.
I realise and understand that we can only have what we can pay for. Those who think otherwise are deluded.
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:33   #34
God Member

graham jones may be able to shed more light on this as he is a MP but george galloway made it very clear that corbyn held his position as leader by eliminating and expelling members of the labour party that wernt likely to vote for him and flooded it with friendly faces

mind you graham does owe a lot to corbyn its partly thanks to corbyns absolute blatant lies he got an increased majority which must be a bit awkward celebrating in the press when publicly condemning corbyn makeing it very clear he dosnt think he is fit to lead the labour party.So disgusted was graham jones by corbyn been leader he stepped down from his position in the whips office

me and graham agree on one thing when it comes to corbyn the difference is corbyn cant sack me for disagreeing with him

the only thing that has changed about corbyn is the depths of depravity he will sink to in order to obtain a vote

whjat i want to know is if graham jones felt the wrath of corbyn and was cut from the labour party selection and stood for election on his own would the people of hyndburn back graham or corbyn

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 12-06-2017 at 01:37.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 23:26   #35
I am Banned

The 4 extra bank holidays labour said they would bring in would reduce the number of working days in the NHS, it will also cut the hours that GP surgerys are open.There will also, under Corbyn's proposals, be less doctors in hospital, equivalent to a loss of several thousand Whole Time Equivalent doctors, this would also lead to fewer elective surgery slots leading to longer waiting lists, delays in cancer diagnosis and treatment,
For a health service that needs an estimated £10 billion spent on it, there would also be productivity losses of several billion pounds thanks to the staff shortages caused as well as cuts to final salary pensions as salaries would either be cut or contributions rise to protect pensions
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..