Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2006, 20:57   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: H.B.C want to inspeact my poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
In the old Queen's day they didn't have wheelie bins at Clarence House.

Very often on my way to work I used to see her putting out her bin bags ready for collection.
Sometimes Garinda, you almost have me believing you !!
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-06-2006, 21:09   #17
God Member

I think its disgusting Chav, even though I know nappies are discarded this way, though most of the poo from a nappy is flushed down the loo first, well I did anyway!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:03   #18
I am Banned

well like i said i dont want to make people sick but there is an elliment of blood involved because stomas are very prone to bleeding which alone one would think would warrant incineration considering what diseases are out there these days

TB
AIDS
HEPITITUS

ETC ETC ETC

but HBC say its safe so it must be

i would say if your a bin man be carefull what you touch but HBC have told us to use normal black binlines so the poor sods have no idea what they are picking up where as before we had to use bright yellow bags for the specific reason of making the contents distinguishable from household rubbish

Last edited by chav1; 04-06-2006 at 11:06.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 13:21   #19
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
considering what diseases are out there these days

TB
AIDS
HEPITITUS

ETC ETC ETC
Whats with the " ETC ETC ETC"? Have you too many diseases to list?
Old 04-06-2006, 22:54   #20
Senior Member+

Chav ..............

Let me have a sample of this waste and I will personally deliver it to mr britcliffes front window for ya

Complete incompetents.................
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:30   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Chav ..............

Let me have a sample of this waste and I will personally deliver it to mr britcliffes front window for ya

Complete incompetents.................
actualy it just so happens they came a little early last week and i missed the pick up so i have a weeks supply so if you want it come get it .I wouldnt use it on your roses though
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 18:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
well HBC have found yet another way to pi$$ of a small selection of the comunity

in 2 weeks time people who use the clinical waste pick up service will have to put their clinical waste in to the wheelie bins as they are stopping the service

i have just rang them to inform them that after 2 weeks there will be a considerable amount of poop and the cleaning products used to clean up after etc and i am afraid that half my wheelie bin will be full before i even get around to putting rubbish into it especialy if i have a bout of dihorea and asked how are people who have to use incontenace pants taht are a lot larger than what i have to use etc are going to cope

i am just glad that my children are out of nappies or my wheelie bin would consist of nothing but sh1t and pi$$ leaving no room for rubbish

anyway ime off to eat as much curry , brussle sprouts and high fiber products as possible over the next week to make sure the councils inspector has somthing good to look through

oh and instead of using the thick durable yellow wate bags we now have to use the flimsy black binliners so any poor sod could easily find their fingers in somthing nasty when picking them up

god bless HBC you inconciderate set of bastards

maybe i can put the overspill into the blue box or maybe strap the white sack to my stomach and walk around with a huge poop sack like horses do or better yet maybe someone at HBC can follow me around witha shovel like they used to do with horses
I am totally outraged that you are expected to put this waste into your wheelie bin...........What if you, or anyone who has to do this with sharps - needles etc - , does as you are instructed to do and put this waste into your bin, it accidentally gets knocked over whilst awaiting collection and a child is playing nearby and....I don't think I need to say anymore. Also there is a massive health risk for the bin men too. It really does not bear thinking about and I hope you take Micks offer up and get this letter pm'd to Greg Pope.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..