Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006, 10:11   #1
I am Banned

Question H.B.C want to inspeact my poop

well HBC have found yet another way to pi$$ of a small selection of the comunity

in 2 weeks time people who use the clinical waste pick up service will have to put their clinical waste in to the wheelie bins as they are stopping the service

i have just rang them to inform them that after 2 weeks there will be a considerable amount of poop and the cleaning products used to clean up after etc and i am afraid that half my wheelie bin will be full before i even get around to putting rubbish into it especialy if i have a bout of dihorea and asked how are people who have to use incontenace pants taht are a lot larger than what i have to use etc are going to cope

i am just glad that my children are out of nappies or my wheelie bin would consist of nothing but sh1t and pi$$ leaving no room for rubbish

anyway ime off to eat as much curry , brussle sprouts and high fiber products as possible over the next week to make sure the councils inspector has somthing good to look through

oh and instead of using the thick durable yellow wate bags we now have to use the flimsy black binliners so any poor sod could easily find their fingers in somthing nasty when picking them up

god bless HBC you inconciderate set of bastards

maybe i can put the overspill into the blue box or maybe strap the white sack to my stomach and walk around with a huge poop sack like horses do or better yet maybe someone at HBC can follow me around witha shovel like they used to do with horses
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-06-2006, 10:19   #2
God Member

Re: H.B.C want to inspeact my poop

Errr.....who provides the clinical waste service? Is that HBC or LCC?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:24   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

If they want to inspect the real cr*p that you do, all they have to do is come on here click on your profile and select all posts by chav1!

Sorry forgot to put smilie face on.

Last edited by Less; 02-06-2006 at 10:27.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:27   #4
I am Banned

the letter was hand delivered not posted and has come from S.Riley the waste services manager

clinical waste is supposed to be as far as i know incinerated but now it seems all of the poop and pi$$ is gonna be thrown into whinni hill tip

liek it dosnt smell bad enough already aroud there lol
Old 02-06-2006, 10:28   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
If they want to inspect the real cr*p that you do, all they have to do is come on here click on your profile and select all posts by chav1!

Sorry forgot to put smilie face on.

heres some bog roll less now go take your face for a sh1t

Attached Images
File Type: jpg newtp2.jpg (21.1 KB, 88 views)

Last edited by Len; 02-06-2006 at 16:06. Reason: edit pictue
Old 02-06-2006, 10:37   #6
God Member

Sorry Chav, but I just can't accept that clinical waste is going in with the rest of the stuff...the health & safety implications are just too much. For instance, will binmen be prepared to grab a wheelie bin when there may well be a needle sticking out from under the lid? I think not.

I'm not in Accy or |Church, so I don't know what's happening, but I simply can't see this policy being implemented.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:41   #7
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
heres some bog roll less now go take your face for a sh1t
Thanks chav, but I'm a proper greenie and to save a tree I only use recycled toilet roll (it's cheaper the only disadvantages are drying it out and making sure your fingers don't slip through the weak bits!)

Last edited by Less; 02-06-2006 at 10:48.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:44   #8
God Member

And i'm thinking that tealeaf, whats about sharps, you cant put needles in the wheelie bin, you can't put poop in the wheelie bin, not human, the disease implications
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody

Last edited by Madhatter; 02-06-2006 at 11:42.
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 11:11   #9
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

If HBC or LCC are planning to do this then not only is it disgusting but downright dangerous. There are strict criteria for incineration of clinical waste, including dressings soiled with body fluids (and solids)...

If you still have your letter Chav, scan it in and post it on here. I'm sure that one of us will pm the link to Greg Pope...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 15:33   #10
Give, give, give member

It seems to be more madness from a council supposed to be committed to re-cycling.

For this waste to be headed for a landfill site seems dangerous beyond belief.

I'm not totally suprised though. After numerous phone calls to HBC's re-cycling helpline asking for the bags and box to re-cycle my waste over the last eighteen months, I've given up. Just let them dare try and fine me for putting rubbish in my wheelie bin that could have been re-cycled.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 21:43   #11
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
If you still have your letter Chav, scan it in and post it on here
my scanners buggered ime gonna try borrowing one

thinking about it i suppose poop is bio degradable but the colostomy bags definatly arnt so am i supposed to seperate plastics from poop or wash them out ?
Old 02-06-2006, 21:54   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
thinking about it i suppose poop is bio degradable but the colostomy bags definatly arnt so am i supposed to seperate plastics from poop or wash them out ?
Bet the Queen Mother never had this trouble.

You a darling Chav to treat this with a great sense of humour.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 22:23   #13
I am Banned

i would say HBC are taking the pi$$ but in my case that is definatly not the case

the other side of this is that babys nappies get thrown in the bin so i suppose its not that different thinking about it apart from a few things which i wont post as too much detail or too much information may make people go ewwww although i may have crossed that line already lol

ime just wondering if the next letter through my door is going to read along the lines of ...

we are sorry to hear that your partner has passed away but it has been brought to our attention that funerals are no longer necessary and you can now despose of your loved one in he wheelie bin but please do not use coffins as this may confuse the people at the tip but we do advise you to double bag your loved one to help prevent leakage

i always wondered why wheelie bins were so tall and norrow and came in black , HBC have been working towards this for years
Old 03-06-2006, 04:54   #14
Resting in Peace

I will scan the letter for you chav if you want and i will even make you a brew while you wait well Anne will .
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 15:49   #15
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex
Bet the Queen Mother never had this trouble.
In the old Queen's day they didn't have wheelie bins at Clarence House.

Very often on my way to work I used to see her putting out her bin bags ready for collection.

How times have changed.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..