Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2008, 16:23   #31
God Member

Re: Hitler Beheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
Hi John sorry to pull you up on something,but its actually a criminal offence for any German to be in denial of what Hitler and the Nazi regime did.Only found that out the other week Off a friend who is Bavarian.You learn something new every day LOL

Yet in Japan what they did i believe is denied and not taught at school because of the shame it brought on the country.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2008, 16:26   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori Brick View Post
The swastika is actuly older then the hindus, it origentates from the accent egyptions the only thing hittler did was turn it upside down. I don't know if anyone has ever been to Egypt at an seen in the pyremids but you will find it there in the hyrogliphics.
Very interesting. I've been having a scour around and it seems that the image is even older than the ancient Egyptians, dating back to the Neolithic age (up to 4000BC, or 6000 years ago). I'm going to have a proper look at this when i get the time.
Old 11-07-2008, 16:27   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Hitler may be gone but I AM SURE HE HAS FAMILY DESCENDANTS AROUND they are coming out and making our life a misery.
Aren't those Gremlins?
Old 11-07-2008, 16:30   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Aren't those Gremlins?

Good chance of that TM.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 11-07-2008, 16:32   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Hitler may be gone but I AM SURE HE HAS FAMILY DESCENDANTS AROUND
In 2001, David Gardner released a book called "The Last of the Hitlers", where he recounts his search for Hitler's living relatives in the male line (those that would keep the surname "Hitler" through marriage). Although Adolf Hitler had no children, Gardner traced Hitler's nephew William Patrick Hitler, son of Alois Hitler Jr, Adolf's half-brother. William was born and raised in England, moved to Germany for a short time, later fled and wrote a book criticizing his uncle, and finally moved to the US. He joined the US Navy during World War II. After the war, his family sought anonymity. William Patrick Hitler is one of the better known relatives of Adolf Hitler because he wrote and lectured about his uncle, and was widely reported by the media. After World War II, William and his family desired anonymity, which Gardner respected in his book by not releasing their assumed surname. William died in 1987, but he has three living sons that are native born Americans (a fourth son died in the late 1980s). It was initially suggested that the brothers made a pact never to marry or have children, in order to put an end to Hitler's male line, but one of the brothers claimed that he knew of no such pact.

On the female line, there appear to be living descendants of Hitler's half-sister Angela, who married Leo Raubal Sr. and had three children, two of which appear to have survived World War II.

Adolf Hitler only had one full sibling that survived into adulthood, Paula Hitler. She never married or had children, and died in 1960.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 16:40   #36
Senior Member+

Nicely copied off Wiki

To be honest, what does it matter? Unless you believe that fascism and anti-semetism is passed on genetically.
Old 11-07-2008, 16:47   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Nicely copied off Wiki

To be honest, what does it matter? Unless you believe that fascism and anti-semetism is passed on genetically.
I started typing my own, but got bored! lol.

I agree with your statement though. I think that sort of thing is only passed on if they are told it, and its drummed into them from birth.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 16:50   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
I started typing my own, but got bored! lol.

I agree with your statement though. I think that sort of thing is only passed on if they are told it, and its drummed into them from birth.
or if they join the conservative party.
Old 11-07-2008, 17:01   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
or if they join the conservative party.

how dare you compare hitler to the tories

at least hitler wouldnt charge the jews train fare

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 17:07   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
how dare you compare hitler to the tories

at least hitler wouldnt charge the jews train fare
I think some tories would look good in jackboots n leather. Where communism was the ultra side of the left facists where the ultra right so lets draw our own conclusions from that.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..