Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2003, 15:10   #16
God Member

Post Re: horrible packaging

I have a good recipe for Rabbit in red wine with garlic & onions.....
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-09-2003, 15:28   #17

aww I hope you did not mean with Jos Rabbit Tealeaf  
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 17:43   #18

I hate the overpackaging you get when you buy a game for the kids for the computer! it's one little CD in a huge box. there's proberbly lots of other things out there that are over packaged and then we wonder why we have so much rubbish at the end of the week!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 19:55   #19
Accy Goddess

When peeling and choping onions place a metle table spoon in your mouth or do it under water.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 08:08   #20
Senior Member+

anne, if you did IT under water  would'nt you drown.? suppose it would take your mind off crying.
Old 23-09-2003, 08:17   #21
God Member

Do I need a Scuba kit? ???
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 08:51   #22

what i do is just twist the lid off easy  thats why the   put jam in jars easy to get at ;D
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 09:14   #23

happyone, [smiley=flamethrower.gif] have you got a thing about jam? ;D
tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 10:22   #24
Senior Member+

[quote author=Jo my rabbit's favourite trreat is onion skins. He can't stand carrots - these Italians are SOOO particular.....[/quote]
You saying he does not like Pasta????  :P
Old 23-09-2003, 10:27   #25
Senior Member+

take one Italian rabbit and cover him in Onion skins.Put him in the [smiley=microwave.gif] for 95 minutes.Take out and allow to cool.When cooled cover in Cazzers Jam with a side order of Jammy dodgers.Sit down to watch Sky sports when Rovers or Stanley are playing drinking tea out of the mug you just auctioned off e - bay.
For afters you can have a smoke of WACCY BACCY imported from that famous cafe in Accrington.Night out being in the Cinema in Blackburn because Accy has none any more.Have i got it right now?That must be the best weekend package going
Old 23-09-2003, 10:29   #26
Senior Member+

What i really dislike is all the extra paper you get in toys and packaging.How many trees have to die because of this.Surely the companies could think of something else?
Old 23-09-2003, 11:27   #27
Jo

Mik, that was SOOO funny!!  ;D ;D

Poor Mario is used to such jokes, people are always asking us when we're gonna eat him, he's fairly big, you see. My husband bought him for me at a discount, they told him he was a dwarf rabbit. He wasn't. Hence the discount.
The Easter speciality is rabbit her in Italy. He's survived 6 Easters so far, but is nervous every year.....
One funy thing was that we were having some work done on the kitchen and the workman put the miscrowave on the floor in the meantime. Mario sneakily ate the wire while he wasn't watching.... that's what you call Rabbit Revenge!!  ;D
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 12:56   #28

[smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif]@mik!!!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 12:58   #29
Resting in Peace

[quote author=tracey link=board=general;num=1063957720;start=0#22 date=09/23/03 at 10:14:27]happyone, [smiley=flamethrower.gif] have you got a thing about jam? ;D[/quote]
No he just has a bath in it check calander 30th ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 14:09   #30
Senior Member+

For one awful minute there i thought mario was going to commit suicide by hopping into the microwave. nearly had heart attack,  

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..