Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2011, 19:10   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: I laughed so much I nearly passed my fags round

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yeh should pay more attention, after all yeh started this thread, which has sod all to do wi anyone on here only you. now who's a divvy?
Well I just get fed up with my pet Troll, who has nothing better do when he comes on here but have a pop at me, think thats the only reason the clown bothers logging in, I'd like to call him better names put he sulks, another faceless wonder
Old 15-12-2011, 19:54   #17

well you are luck getting x mass cards and other things its better than back stab,s
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 00:11   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You should pay more attention, when we're talking about backstabbers on here, the reference is to our noble MP who stabbed the people who voted for him in the back on Europe, aided and abetted by his marry bunch on HBC, you get none out of ten for observation divvy
As pointed out earlier, there is never a fool but he that can't see. They are all the same but quite a few on here choose to ignore that fact. Whether you like it or not John they have all got their snouts inthe trough IMHO but if you can prove otherwise I'll be more than happy to listen. Going to tell me PB didn't get any benefits from being "leader"??? As I said before "pigs snouts and troughs"
Old 16-12-2011, 08:32   #19
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Well the Posty has just arrived at my gaff, a few Xmas Cards and a huge padded envelope, Thinking that I hadn't order out, I was wondering what was in the little package. When I opened it I laughed so much I nearly passed my fags round, twas only from Conservative Central office with all kinds of bumph calendar, propaganda leaflets and a mock leather bound diary (check if it was for next year) the same diary which 20 years ago they were charging £3-50 for, seams nobody has told them I'm no longer a member, or is it a cunning plan to try and temped me back
Well, it's certainly a plan, though hardly a cunning plan.
All those years paying into their funds as a faithful card carrier, who was willing to go out and spread the word door to door and what did it get you?

Ziltch, Nada, sweet fanny adams.

You tell them where to go stuff themselves, suddenly you are important to them, such loyalty as yours deserves recognition and now you've got it.
Don't worry though, I'm sure there are many more just like you from all the political faithful of all parties.
You are now doing more for your party than you ever did as a member, you have them thinking, admitted at the moment they are only thinking how can we get this scmuck to restart paying into the party funds, but it's a start.
You never know, Central Office may at this very moment be planning to send your mate PB around either to butter you up a bit more or else to reclaim a diary they sent by mistake, (if your lucky they will admit it was their fault and won't expect you to reimburse the cost of postage, but don't hold your breath).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 08:44   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well, it's certainly a plan, though hardly a cunning plan.
All those years paying into their funds as a faithful card carrier, who was willing to go out and spread the word door to door and what did it get you?

Ziltch, Nada, sweet fanny adams.

You tell them where to go stuff themselves, suddenly you are important to them, such loyalty as yours deserves recognition and now you've got it.
Don't worry though, I'm sure there are many more just like you from all the political faithful of all parties.
You are now doing more for your party than you ever did as a member, you have them thinking, admitted at the moment they are only thinking how can we get this scmuck to restart paying into the party funds, but it's a start.
You never know, Central Office may at this very moment be planning to send your mate PB around either to butter you up a bit more or else to reclaim a diary they sent by mistake, (if your lucky they will admit it was their fault and won't expect you to reimburse the cost of postage, but don't hold your breath).
Weren't a mistake Less, the bumph started Dear John
Old 16-12-2011, 09:07   #21
God Member

Quote:
Weren't a mistake Less, the bumph started Dear John
It can't be the first time you've had a Dear John letter

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 09:20   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It can't be the first time you've had a Dear John letter
Ya but you'd never have had the chance to send one
Old 16-12-2011, 10:50   #23

Quote:
Ya but you'd never have had the chance to send one
Oh, I'm sure she's sent plenty,

Dear John,

No that's too personal, it would start:-

Dear whom it may concern,

PLEASE NOTE, this is not a circular.

I have just had the results back from the STD Clinic, & therefore have had to add your name to the list of bulk appointments I have been advised to arrange.
You are urgently advised not to break the chain, just copy it out and send it to at least 10 of your conquests. Within three weeks your efforts will be rewarded with enough appointments to, if not cure at least contain the outbreak of a very virilent strain that so far has beaten all medical Sciences known antibiotics, ( I myself have not completed the course of medicines, preferring a mixture of acupuncture, zen readings and a very large amount of pink sea salt spread liberally over the affected area, (the sea salt has minerals essential)).

Thank you for your time and you can feel proud to know you are now part of what will be the largest chain mail group ever recorded.

P.S. I suggest you buy shares in the post office their prices are about to go through the roof!

Last edited by Less; 16-12-2011 at 10:56.
Old 16-12-2011, 11:07   #24
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Oh, I'm sure she's sent plenty,

Dear John,

No that's too personal, it would start:-

Dear whom it may concern,

PLEASE NOTE, this is not a circular.

I have just had the results back from the STD Clinic, & therefore have had to add your name to the list of bulk appointments I have been advised to arrange.
You are urgently advised not to break the chain, just copy it out and send it to at least 10 of your conquests. Within three weeks your efforts will be rewarded with enough appointments to, if not cure at least contain the outbreak of a very virilent strain that so far has beaten all medical Sciences known antibiotics, ( I myself have not completed the course of medicines, preferring a mixture of acupuncture, zen readings and a very large amount of pink sea salt spread liberally over the affected area, (the sea salt has minerals essential)).

Thank you for your time and you can feel proud to know you are now part of what will be the largest chain mail group ever recorded.

P.S. I suggest you buy shares in the post office their prices are about to go through the roof!
Another priceless post Less, thanks for really making me smile.
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 11:37   #25
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Another priceless post Less, thanks for really making me smile.
By the way Less how's the back?
Old 16-12-2011, 12:10   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
By the way Less how's the back?
It's muchly improved thanks, I have been on a course of alternative medicine, I've been drinking vodka with whiskey chashers, instead of my usual John Smith's, it like all the other mumbo jumbo bullshine alternatives doesn't really cure anything but after a 16 hour per day session of this treatment I just don't care about the pain.
Old 16-12-2011, 12:28   #27
Resting In Peace

Quote:
It's muchly improved thanks, I have been on a course of alternative medicine, I've been drinking vodka with whiskey chashers, instead of my usual John Smith's, it like all the other mumbo jumbo bullshine alternatives doesn't really cure anything but after a 16 hour per day session of this treatment I just don't care about the pain.
Yeah that should do the trick.
Old 16-12-2011, 12:31   #28
God Member

Quote:
Alcohol is a good muscle relaxant -should help break the vicious circle of pain -> tensing up-> more pain!

Has your travelling Father Xmas been on it too? It's making me feel queasy!

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 17:40   #29
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Ya Less the finest pain killer known to Man
Old 16-12-2011, 17:42   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Alcohol is a good muscle relaxant
Ya lots of blocks know that on a Saturday night

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..