Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2008, 10:58   #76
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: If You Were A Barber.

we are talking about hairdressers though

time to hide I think
Old 10-09-2008, 11:27   #77
Senior Member+

do we have any hairdressers?

its just a creepy crawly......would they throw them away if a spider landed on them?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:14   #78

I'm guessing its because they are so contagious.

Speaking of spiders I've got a tarrantula in my bathroom - does anyone fancy getting rid of it for me??
MissTechnophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 13:08   #79
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTechnophobe View Post
I'm guessing its because they are so contagious.

Speaking of spiders I've got a tarrantula in my bathroom - does anyone fancy getting rid of it for me??

Can't ya just move out?! lol
Old 10-09-2008, 13:16   #80

lol I might have too.

We had one in the bedroom the other night, Paul shouted down to me about 12.00 to come up with the hoover and get it otherwise he would be sleeping downstairs!
Old 10-09-2008, 13:18   #81
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTechnophobe View Post
lol I might have too.

We had one in the bedroom the other night, Paul shouted down to me about 12.00 to come up with the hoover and get it otherwise he would be sleeping downstairs!

Ewwwww!

I would go out for the day if it was that big, come home when Simon comes back and make him get it as soon as he gets in lol
(No rude comments pls, it aint supposed to sound rude)

Last edited by AccyLass; 10-09-2008 at 13:19. Reason: Cos
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 13:25   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyLass27 View Post
Ewwwww!

I would go out for the day if it was that big, come home when Simon comes back and make him get it as soon as he gets in lol
(No rude comments pls, it aint supposed to sound rude)
I believe you!

Paul is as scared of em as I am!

It was above the wardrobe so had to get the hoover out. Its now full but I'm not sticking my hand in to empty it in case its still alive!

The damn thing should have been in a zoo not on my bedroom wall
Old 10-09-2008, 15:48   #83
I am Banned

Having worked with children I can tell you the rules regarding lice etc are so silly - about 6 years ago I worked in a nursery where we got permission to check hair and we also used disposable combs etc to treat the hair. We used tea tree conditioner and let the parents know when they picked up their child.The incidences of lice went down to almost nothing.
Now if you spot a child with lice not only are you not allowed to touch a hair on their head you are not even allowed to tell the parent of that particular child - you just have to give out general leaflets - its possible the rules vary from place to place but yep there you go. thats how its supposed to be.
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..