Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2020, 09:37   #91
God Member

Re: Illegal Immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
or SHARKS
as long as they have not gone vegan.
cashman likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-08-2020, 17:07   #92

We simply cannot afford them. I read somewhere the overall cost (housing, teaching, guarding, teaching English, etc etc etc) is around £75'000 a year for around five years. That means the 5000 criminals who have arrived this year so far will cost us £1.8 billion. No wonder landlords are looking happy - they will soon be able to evict their current tenants and replace them with the criminals at a guaranteed rent from the government. What country kicks it's own citizens out of their homes to replace them with costly ungrateful criminals ?
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:00   #93
Beacon of light

A couple of Sudanese males were interviewed and they said they will continue to try to get to the UK because France do not want them....well, neither do we.
MITZY, cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:30   #94
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
A couple of Sudanese males were interviewed and they said they will continue to try to get to the UK because France do not want them....well, neither do we.
they were probably refused entry in france like the guy who drowned. but they wouldnt print that even if it is correct,
Old 22-08-2020, 18:54   #95
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire!

or maybe that should be out of the inflatable into 32 fathoms of the channel.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2020, 07:13   #96
God Member

Quote:
we might have more pinky, guardian reading people in this country who like spouting anything possible to make em feel better when the word immegrant is mentioned.
Old 23-08-2020, 08:29   #97
Beacon of light

If these men arrived and moved into a home next door to them I think they might feel very different.
A lot of opinion spouted by these people are just words....virtue signalling woke-isms that mean nothing in real terms.
We know nothing about these males....except that they are persistent...and that some of them can't swim.
Old 23-08-2020, 15:41   #98

They go on about our lack of compassion after the death of a 'child' when the reality is he was actually 22 years of age - though he had fake ID which put his age at 28. He was well dressed and well fed, had his own facebook page and stole the inflatable and paddle from stores. His brother said he didn't feel wanted in France - though his brother still in the home country appeared to be under NO threat of war, violence or persecution. He was nothing more than a chancer, an out and out CRIMINAL that would be a burden to this country for all his life. The media are obsessed with it - while there are countless murders, stabbings thoughout the country they concentrate on these damn criminals.

We showed compassion......
We showed compassion to the parents of the Manchester Bombers
We showed compassion to the Reading murderer
We showed compassion to the Glasgow knife attacker
have had enough of it - 99% are BOGUS and most are CRIMINALS. We don't NEED them and we don't WANT them
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2020, 16:02   #99
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
French prosecutors allege that the '16 year old' who tried to reach England in a child's inflatable boat is actually 28 years old.

Ah yes, that special breed of beardy juvenile, much loved by the lefterist & lilys of this world.
Old 23-08-2020, 20:22   #100
God Member

There are some figures about costs in here.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...adults-report/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2020, 21:46   #101
Beacon of light

If these people will circumvent the lawful process to gain entry into the country, then of course they are going to represent themselves to be younger...it is in their interests to do so because they know they will be treated differently if they represent themselves as children.

These are NOT asylum seekers. They are economic migrants.
France refused the to grant asylum to the guy who drowned...not just once, but three times
pompeylass and monkey hanger like this.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:01   #102
God Member

[QUOTE=Jimmy Clitheroe;1243793]They go on about our lack of compassion after the death of a 'child' when the reality is he was actually 22 years of age - though he had fake ID which put his age at 28.

you would think more women would be taking the boat. most have had better practise than blokes in knocking a few years off their actual age. most guys however once they reach 16 add a few years on to get into pubs. well away from blackpool anyway.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:19   #103
Beacon of light

I cannot ever recall knocking any years off my age.....I never have and never will.
If there is anyone out there who does not care for me as I am, then that is their hard cheese.
MITZY and cashman like this.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:16   #104
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post

you would think more women would be taking the boat. most have had better practise than blokes in knocking a few years off their actual age. most guys however once they reach 16 add a few years on to get into pubs. well away from blackpool anyway.
Not according to the charity ads, they claim most of the women are busy because they are forced to marry at 8 (marriage would age anyone but a lot quicker at that age) though it must be a relief from carrying all that water, now they can sit back relax and force their daughters to the same.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2020, 09:39   #105

Quote:
I cannot ever recall knocking any years off my age.....I never have and never will.
If there is anyone out there who does not care for me as I am, then that is their hard cheese.
With having long thick silver hair and an equally long and thick silver beard I am often refered to as the man who only works one night a year.
When asked my age I always reply, "I am seventy three and silver on the outside but inside I am still twenty one and pure gold.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..