Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2005, 19:27   #136
Beacon of light

Re: In Our Thoughts!

Tinks..... the teachers treatment of your daughter is appalling and I would be speaking to the head of Governors.....find out from the school who this is and then demand to see them......I would also be letting them know that you plan to take it further and involve the press. Grrrrrr! go get 'em!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-12-2005, 22:19   #137
Resident Waffler

It goes from bad to worse.

I'd be wanting to see what the LEA thought of this.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 19:27   #138
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

I just get more and more annoyed everytime I read this thread this cannot be allowed to happen.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2005, 11:20   #139
Senior Member+

Left to nme Chav they would have no feelings at all.Sounds like an open invitation to trouble if you ask me.
Old 19-12-2005, 15:01   #140

What happened today Tinks? I've been wondering all day, don't keep us in suspense too long.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 17:36   #141
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie J
What happened today Tinks? I've been wondering all day, don't keep us in suspenders too long.
Yes come on Tinks, did you kick some?
Old 19-12-2005, 18:41   #142

I bet they just gave you the run around until you get dissillusioned
acertun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 19:25   #143
Give, give, give member

Tinks probably marched into the school at 9.30am, and because she is smaller than most of the children probably got detention because she was late for assembly.

When they let you out, what's the latest news???

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 20:10   #144
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Tinks probably marched into the school at 9.30am, and because she is smaller than most of the children probably got detention because she was late for assembly.

When they let you out, what's the latest news???
This would have to be one of the longest school detentions ever. Still think she skelped the head one and is in a cell somewere.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 21:15   #145
God Member

lol you lot, honestly!!!

No real update, the person I needed to speak to wasn't there, so I had to speak to her Head of Year, she knew nothing about it, said she will look into and ring me back tomorrow!!

Yes acertun ...... disillusioned is beginning to sum it up!
Old 19-12-2005, 21:23   #146
Member.

Ring a ring a roses and other such school yard games spring to mind. Time to speak to the person who writes off the wages bill Tinks. Give no quarter, be fair and firm.

But I would suggest if this goes any longer without a resolution the emphasis will be lost and any position of strength will be lost to time. In other words few people will be interested after Christmas is over.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 21:26   #147
God Member

Banging head and brick wall springs to my mind Doug!
Old 19-12-2005, 21:38   #148
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
lol you lot, honestly!!!

No real update, the person I needed to speak to wasn't there, so I had to speak to her Head of Year, she knew nothing about it, said she will look into and ring me back tomorrow!!

Yes acertun ...... disillusioned is beginning to sum it up!
How predictable is that then. Sure they wernt hiding in the Thomas just to avoid you. They know they are in trouble and aint got the guts to admit it. A yellow streak the size of the M6.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 19-12-2005, 21:41   #149
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
How predictable is that then. Sure they wernt hiding in the Thomas just to avoid you. They know they are in trouble and aint got the guts to admit it. A yellow streak the size of the M6.
Yes Spug the different teachers I've now had to have communication with over this have had this mysterious nervous look appear on there faces ....... then it's pass the book time to another member of staff!
Old 19-12-2005, 21:43   #150
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Yes Spug the different teachers I've now had to have communication with over this have had this mysterious nervous look appear on there faces ....... then it's pass the book time to another member of staff!
Graphite powder shoulders a phenomenom that is becoming more widespread as the years go on.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..