Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 18:31   #16
I am Banned

Re: In Our Thoughts!

dont we have a member who works at the observer here i wonder if they would cosider this newsworthy

a nice spine chilling story for xmas

children should be thinking of pressies and the fun of xmas ( and jesus if religeous ) not having to write letters to rapists and murderers

when you said people who dont have anyone at christmas i thought of the elderly or orphans but never for one second did i think of rapist and murderers

what disturbs me most is the teacher gave them pieces of paper with their crimes on so that they could se what they were writing to , what the hell was that about i ask . were the children supposed to use the crimes in their letters

dear mr alias

sory you dont have any one to send you a xmas card this year i hope you didnt blunt your axe when murdering your loved ones and i seriously hope you didnt catch anything from the nasty woman you raped

all the best

merry xmas

a small childs name here
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2005, 18:35   #17
God Member

I am with you on that Chav this is one for vitty to have a look at.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 18:39   #18
I am Banned

i think at least parents shoudl have been spoken to before this was allowed to happen

you need a letter from your parents to go to the dentist or leave class early etc yet the school didnt see fit to ask for a letter from parents to say it was ok for their kids to talk to rapists and murderers

if i found out a teacher had made my kids do that i would be up to the school commiting a criminal act myself , as a parent it is my duty to protect my children from scum like this and then a school goes and introduces kids to them

Last edited by chav1; 09-12-2005 at 18:41.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 18:42   #19
God Member

They must have cauliflowers for brains that lot. It is putting the kids in danger regardless of what the teachers say. This should never have been considered and I still want to blouter the glaket galloot.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 09-12-2005, 18:46   #20
God Member

Don't ring them, go down personally and make sure you come home with the card so it can't be sent.

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 18:48   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H
Don't ring them, go down personally and make sure you come home with the card so it can't be sent.
Yes I've already told my daughter that. If the card hasn't already been sent it isn't going to be !!
Old 09-12-2005, 18:50   #22
God Member

The crass stupidity and irresponsibility displayed by this teacher ought to see him or her severely disciplined, if not sacked and prosecuted.

I think it only right that the teacher and the school should be named and brought to public account, lest they try and brush this abrogation of responsibility under the carpet.
Old 09-12-2005, 18:54   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob
I think it only right that the teacher and the school should be named and brought to public account, lest they try and brush this abrogation of responsibility under the carpet.
Believe me A-b if everything is as my daughter has said I will name and shame them and take it as high as I possibly can. It is only fair to speak to the school on Monday first to get all the facts.
Old 09-12-2005, 18:58   #24
God Member

Are we talking a infant or secondary school here?

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 18:59   #25
God Member

Secondary ...
Old 09-12-2005, 19:01   #26
God Member

This school aint the one I think it is because if it is and a certain partys daughter had the same issue there will be blood spilt.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 09-12-2005, 19:19   #27

It makes you wonder what is going through the brain of this teacher that she would think up some hare brained scheme such as this. It puts the children at risk and she should have worked out all the pitfalls before she started this stupid project. I think that you should at least ask for her resignation . Wish her a happy hunnakah before you leave
acertun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 19:42   #28
God Member

I can appreciate that children must be instructed in what is termed "The Corporal Works of Mercy" of which, visiting the imprisoned is one (number six of seven). Indeed this is an example of charity that the late Pope made a special point of observing. He even corresponded with the Turkish chap who tried to kill him. However, he was the Pope, a Philosopher and and quite an old and experienced man, who, it must be believed, knew what he was doing. Not an impressionable and vulnerable schoolchild.

Last edited by Acrylic-bob; 09-12-2005 at 19:46.
Acrylic-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 19:55   #29
Member.

Is this just your daughter’s class or the whole school. It maybe an independent act on behalf of a do goodie who perhaps should know better or another lefty in the education department at LCC. Whatever it is it’s a disgraceful act and involving children in this issue is deceitful, distasteful and without the consent of the parents, criminal. Let us know what happens Tinks.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 20:05   #30
Senior Member+

Chav's right on this, get an article in the observer, I think everyone should be aware of this teachers way of working, and parents put on their guard

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

park381 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..