Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 21:13   #31
Senior Member+

Re: In Our Thoughts!

Happen the teacher is an ex-con themselves and felt really left out at Christmas.
The teacher deserves a good kick up the rse !
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2005, 21:18   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
Happen the teacher is an ex-con themselves and felt really left out at Christmas.
The teacher deserves a good kick up the rse !
Dont think ex cons can be teachers.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 21:24   #33
Senior Member+

Happen they lied on their police check ... , changed name by deed pole ! lol.

Pity you cant name and shame the school.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 21:52   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
Happen they lied on their police check ... , changed name by deed pole ! lol.

Pity you cant name and shame the school.
They couldnt do it tha way either name changes would show up as well on a complete ID work over. Had one of them and they are thourgh

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 22:31   #35

Disgraceful action from our so-called 'professionals', as they like to think of themselves.

I agree, Tinks, you should talk to Head first, but, if you are not happy with outcome, please feel free to 'name & shame' the school on here.

Or, at least, PM all members, so less danger of slander/libel accusations.........we all know that, nowadays, victims are guilty!!!
Somehow, someone, somewhere, will decree it's your child's fault!!!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 22:50   #36
Accy Goddess

I have heard some pretty wild things in my time.
But this takes the buiscuit.
How stupid can you get?
I would go up to the school,rather than phone them Tinks.
I'm with cashman.
I am so glad my kids are all grown up.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 23:03   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNE
I am so glad my kids are all grown up.
Anne, once they're grown up, they then spawn grandkids, & the problem is never ending!!!
I'm sure my 12yr old grandaughter is probably at same school as Tinks's offspring, that's why I am so concerned, as she ( my g'dtr) may possibly come home & not tell us about it, through embarrasment.
At least, Tinks has a child that can talk to his/her mother.... these days, I'm afraid not many kids can do this.
Old 09-12-2005, 23:06   #38

Sorry, Tinks, just re-read posts,
when I replied, didn't realise it was your daughter, my sincere apologies for referring to her as your 'offspring' !!!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 23:34   #39
Give, give, give member

Bloody disgusting.

A card, but no present for the poor little rapist/murderer. Aren't the teachers teaching them anything about good manners?

Tinks I know you, and know you will listen to how on earth the school justifies this stupidity. Can't wait for you to report back to us all here with what they say.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 23:43   #40
white rabbits

one minute we are being told we cant have christmas coz it may upset some people.. but this is much worse,,, ...
Old 09-12-2005, 23:51   #41
Give, give, give member

If it is as your daughter said, and I don't doubt her, you should phone the national press, they'd love this idiocy.

Whoever organised this deserves public humilation, just before they are sacked.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 23:55   #42
mez
God Member

I Just Agree With Every One ......im Flabergasted .........left Speechless !!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 00:01   #43
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez
I Just Agree With Every One ......im Flabergasted .........left Speechless !!!!!!!!
now that i would pay good money to see
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 00:03   #44
I am Banned

Exclamation Re: In Our Thoughts!

Well Tinks knows my shock & disgust on this having my godaughter tell me as well herself im extremely disgusted there are far better ways of doing christian service like elderly, children in hospital over the festive period even those effected by natural disasters BUT even then annominity of the child should be confidential being a minor. People in jail have by choice chosen their path to spend xmas in prison they are there for a reason to keep them from the public, even worse worryingly being scum murderers & rapists who knows even peodo's & this certainly opens up vunerable children to be exposed to this lowlife & even WORSE no consent from parents were asked for!!! Who does this teacher think he/she is?!?!?!? prison has its own chaplins for those scumbags wanting religious blessings.

I would take this matter to the top certainly a phone call to the education authority [LEA** & you want action immediately certainly you want to make sure by ringing head 1st thing that confirmation that the cards haven't been sent & you want it returned to yourself to destroy as proof it hasn't been sent if your daughter doesn't get this card returned to her or your possession then you demand from LEA [head person of secondary school eduction officier] a FULL investigation!!!! I would even take this matter to the observer or telegraph or both so that parents are fully warned to take interest in their childs curricula, as like its been said some children either cant talk to their parents or that they dont feel it was something to worry about because they beleived their teacher of position of authority was doing the right thing & feel that it was ok because even kids feel school would consider & protect their safety so hence nowt to worry about -- which isnt the case here!! Parents, teachers & pupils need to learn & be aware of! If u need me i will help.

Last edited by accymel; 10-12-2005 at 00:08.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 00:23   #45
I am Banned

personaly i would ring the national papers like the sun , star etc they love these kind of stories
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..