Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By accyman

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2015, 14:14   #1
Senior Member+

Insurance quotes

Why is it whenever I get my insurance renewal notice and look on the web I can always get my insurance company to lower the price. Do they think we will accept their renewal at face value? I have saved £1 this year with my usual company and got an upgrade to premium.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-02-2015, 15:19   #2
God Member

Re: Insurance quotes

car insurance is legalized extortion because by law we have to have it the companies can use any trick in the book to charge you more and theres not much we can do about it.

im not saying we shouldnt have it law that we have car insurance but i think we shoud be protected from insurance companies especially now that your premium can go up if you are in an accident that wasnt your fault or report something then decide not to claim and your premium still go up despite not claiming

as for your situation insurance companies proffit from peoples forgetfullness or lazyness and know that a lot of people either sit back and let auto renewal take care of things or cant be bothered shopping around filling in details over and over again

it used to be that if you didnt claim and stayed with a company your next years insurance would be lower.Now you can find that despite not claiming your price can be double

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 16:19   #3
Senior Member+

This is my Home and Contents insurance .I have saved £30 altogether as they pricematched and knocked another quid.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:45   #4
God Member

same thing really as they were happy to rip you off until you said you were going elsewhere.If a company wants customer loyalty they should show some loyalty to their customers not wait for customers to notice they are been overcharged
jelly baby and maxthecollie like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..