Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 12:47   #46
Senior Member+

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You won't get sympathy for your cause from the likes of Jaysay and Cashman here, unfortunately. I realise your trying to make a stand, just make sure you don't end behind bars!
Is he after Sympathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Since you know what NOU&COR is, and actually have one, why did you bother to create this thread? - you are already accessing Freeman on the Land info, so your question (this thread) will be answered there.

As for 'waking up' - such pressure is more likely to result in the opposite of what you intend.
Does he not have every right to create a thread to get an alternative view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
It seems we are having posted numerous topics on drugs, using, selling, growing.
Seems we have the same problem with politics threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Look, this has all been talked about endlessly in two other threads......if you think that I am going to repeat myself in this one, then you have another think coming, because I am not.
Go to the other two threads, and you will see that it went round and round endlessly(boringly) and at times acrinoniously.
Personally I don't care if you smoke yourself to oblivion with your habit........it is illegal and that is a fact.
PEACE.
Does he want you to repeat yourself? Has he asked for your personal opinion? you know you don't have to reply.

I see how Chris is in there RED already, usual then, Feel free to take mine, it shows how pointless it is.
Old 10-04-2012, 13:00   #47
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Look, this has all been talked about endlessly in two other threads......if you think that I am going to repeat myself in this one, then you have another think coming, because I am not.
Go to the other two threads, and you will see that it went round and round endlessly(boringly) and at times acrinoniously.
Personally I don't care if you smoke yourself to oblivion with your habit........it is illegal and that is a fact.
PEACE.
well Personally and with no dissrespect all im hearing off you and others that think its illegal and thats the end of it is bahhhhh bahhhhh

As its illegal does that make it unlawful if i dont consent to be governed by Acts? as all acts need consent in order to be given the force of law...PEACE.
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 13:02   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
i wonder should i post a copy of my NOU&COR on here so that jaysay and cashman can see some things and hopefully wake up lol
I think you should post it up.
Old 10-04-2012, 13:12   #49
Beacon of light

If you look at post 43, you will see he asked a question.........one which I have no intention of answering as it has been asnwered in both of those circular threads.

And Accychris...we don't think it is illegal. We know it is illegal.

Why else would the police be seeking out the places that are growing this stuff....and destroying it?

The ACTS you are talking about are the law of the land......which laws are you talking about?

No don't tell me. I really don't want to know.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 13:18   #50

Thumbs down Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
hi all...im sending a affridavit to lancashire police saying that as i'm not harming any1 or causing a breach of the peace i want to cultivate and use cannabis in my own property without the restraints of the missuse of drugs ACT.........any thoughts,ideas will be noted.....peace and love
GROOVE is back with us I see, just using another name, wondered how long it would be. If you're stupid enough to want to take drugs then why boast/brag about it on here, obviously the excess of drugs you have taken over the years have had the known effect of wasting away your brain cells, you are a true cock end.
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 13:40   #51
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
i don't think it will take long at all(3wks?.. im expecting more than a knock lol)...suppose it depends on the amount of revenue they need to meet there targets ....im not after profitting from cultivating just enough for personal (they've set the boundires). im sure since im not harming any1 an living peacefully theres other CRIMES that could/should warrant there (powers) so that it would actually benefit the community rather than using tricks and intimdation to collect money....i've nothing against the police force just had enough of being made out to be a criminal when in fact its them(policy enforcment officers/goverment agents that are criminals
Stop moaning on about law and acts and all that drivel. I for one am getting bored with these "we can do what we want/common law/watch the idiots on youtube with camcorder threads. If you think the law can't touch you then plant your plants and invite the police round to see if what your doing is ok.

In other words "put up or shut up"
Old 10-04-2012, 13:44   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Stop moaning on about law and acts and all that drivel. I for one am getting bored with these "we can do what we want/common law/watch the idiots on youtube with camcorder threads. If you think the law can't touch you then plant your plants and invite the police round to see if what your doing is ok.

In other words "put up or shut up"

Well said Neil, also could you not pass onto the police this pillocks details?
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 13:58   #53
God Member

Quote:
So this is decending into a slanging match between conformists and non-conformists.
You should respect each others FREEDOM to choose whether or not to conform.
I think it's descending into a slanging match between one kind of conformist and another kind. Although, I don't see Cashy in the "conformist" slot

I don't think it's worth the effort to challenge laws that millions of us (at least here in the Great White North) quite happily ignore on a daily basis. And if AccyChris is as interested in "peace" as he seems to be, working for it in this screwed up world would be far more productive. Even a little noble On that note, I'll spark one up, put on some tunes, and my spring cleaning. Peace.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 14:03   #54
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I think it's descending into a slanging match between one kind of conformist and another kind. Although, I don't see Cashy in the "conformist" slot

I don't think it's worth the effort to challenge laws that millions of us (at least here in the Great White North) quite happily ignore on a daily basis. And if AccyChris is as interested in "peace" as he seems to be, working for it in this screwed up world would be far more productive. Even a little noble On that note, I'll spark one up, put on some tunes, and my spring cleaning. Peace.
Well thats true Eric i aint never been much of a conformist, but when yer self confessed recluse, yeh seem to see things different?
Old 10-04-2012, 14:09   #55
Give, give, give member

Quote:
The most obedient slaves are the ones who think they are free.
That'll be you then, according to what you tell us.

Unless you're alone on a desert island, anyone that lives in some sort of society, will be subject to some laws, and rules.

Those that say they don't acknowledge the laws of the land hopefully home school all their children, live in tents, and never venture out onto our roads and pavements, which are paid for by our tax system, and subject to certain laws, and regulations.

What always amuses me is the zealous way certain people need to preach about what they're doing, in attempting to live outside the law.

Do what you want, smoke what you want, but why the big need to spread the word?

Surely the more people who do it, the more likely the authorities are to clamp down on it.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 14:16   #56
Give, give, give member

Quote:
...god given right.

God given?

Oh dear.

The basis of all laws, and loony regulations.

I'd better go and collect some rocks.

I predict a stoning.

Old 10-04-2012, 14:22   #57
Give, give, give member

Quote:
these Acts including missuse of drugs Act and road traffic Act are not law of the land
'Law of the land'?

As opposed to?

'God given'?

Which ones though?

The ones sent down to Muslims? Sikhs? Jews? The ancient Egyptians?

Old 10-04-2012, 14:25   #58
I am Banned

Shaw's principle.

"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 14:28   #59
Give, give, give member

Quote:
You are judging how he lives, and shouldn't.
ie. you should allow him the 'freedom' of choice.
(whilst there are still some choices left)
Doesn't that little rule work both ways though?

Surely Jaysay, and Cashy should have the freedom to speak their mind, without others chastising, and judging them for it?

Isn't that same freedom available to everyone, or just the chosen few...'believers'?

Old 10-04-2012, 14:35   #60
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
hi all...im sending a affridavit to lancashire police saying that as i'm not harming any1 or causing a breach of the peace i want to cultivate and use cannabis in my own property without the restraints of the missuse of drugs ACT.........any thoughts,ideas will be noted.....peace and love
Why on Earth didn't you just get on with it?

Why do you need to shout about it on here?

You want to grow and smoke your own, good for you, now get on and do it instead of just talking about it plonker.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..