Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 14:35   #61
I am Banned

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
If you look at post 43, you will see he asked a question.........one which I have no intention of answering as it has been asnwered in both of those circular threads.

And Accychris...we don't think it is illegal. We know it is illegal.

Why else would the police be seeking out the places that are growing this stuff....and destroying it?

The ACTS you are talking about are the law of the land......which laws are you talking about?

No don't tell me. I really don't want to know.

"Why else would the police be seeking out the places that are growing this stuff....and destroying it?"

maybe to make money since there a reg company trading for profit
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2012, 14:39   #62
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Why on Earth didn't you just get on with it?

Why do you need to shout about it on here?

You want to grow and smoke your own, good for you, now get on and do it instead of just talking about it plonker.

as i said previously im getting on with it reguardless... i mearly put it on here to see alterative views and from what i can see the Majority of folk thinks its law an thats the end of it....ignorance is bliss
Old 10-04-2012, 14:42   #63
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
i dont want to be a part of the FMOTL movment eva tho margaret(free spirit maybe) i just want to live my life peacefully... and if i choose to have a joint or 3 in my own house without harming any1 then feel i should be able to do so... i only posted this on here to see the local veiw of folk as some of you might end up on the jury in my case lol.....FMOTL movment is something i liked but didnt whole heartedly agree with some of there ways i.e not having insurance for travelling which i left out of my NOU&COR... the answer the FMOTL give is that cannabis is a seed bearing plant wich god gave us...which i agree with
In order to live in peace you must be able to take criticism, and any resulting name-calling, from others who don't share your beliefs, on the chin.

Retaliation in kind, isn't living peacefully.

I think there's some law about it.

The Turn Other Cheek Act, 39 A.D.

I'm always breaking it, because I don't really acknowledge that law.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 14:44   #64
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
I think you should post it up.
FOR YOU MR D

On the Tenth day in the month of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twelve, I, ****** ********, a sovereign immortal spirit and immortal soul, part of God, in the form of a flesh and blood body created by God known as a man, living on land created by God known as England, do hereby make Oath and state the following is My Truth and My Law;
Therefore be it now known to any and all interested, concerned or affected parties, that I,********* do hereby serve notice and state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations, restrictions and that I maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter and exist without deceptive governance and to do so without limitations, restrictions or regulations created by others and without my consent
UNDERSTANDING:
[1]Whereas it is my understanding that the planet known as Earth belongs to God and man, and not fictitious corporations, and,
[2]Whereas it is my understanding that men are born free under natural law, and,
[3]Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is mandatory and paramount, and,
[4]Whereas it is my understanding that any form of government must be representative of man and have his explicit consent, and,
[5]Whereas it is my understanding that I can claim control of any corporate or legal entity established for my benefit or for the benefit of others known to me with their permission, and,
[6] Whereas it is my understanding that permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against me under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time and,
[7]Whereas it is my understanding a statute is defined as a legislated rule of a society given the force of law by consent, and
[8] Whereas it is my understanding that god said "Behold, I have given you every plant bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth" Genesis 1:29 (bible)and,
(9) Whereas it is my understanding that a claim of right establishes a lawful excuse, and
(10) Whereas it is my understanding that if one has lawful excuse one may choose to not obey a court, tribunal, statute, Act or order, and
(11) Whereas it is my understanding if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and
(12) Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s National Insurance Number, and
(13) Whereas it is my understanding peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against me are in fact breaking the law, and
INTENT:
(13)Furthermore, I intend to exercise my god given right to possess,cultivate or use medicinally ANY seed bearing plant upon the face of all the earth, and
(14)Furthermore, I intend to exercise my right to lawfully abandon my National insurance number, and

CLAIM:
(15)Furthermore, I claim the absolute right to use the 'PERSON', MR ********* as evidenced by the certified copy of birth certificate number ******** as an agent in commerce, to interact with any corporate entity as and when I see fit , and
(16)Furthermore, I claim my law to be part of, but not limited to, Brehon Law, and
(17)Furthermore, the rights claimed are not limited to those mentioned herein, and
(18)Furthermore, I claim that the fee schedule does not affect my right to prosecute, and
(19)Furthermore, I claim my right to lawfully abandon my National insurance number, and
(20)Furthermore, I claim a right to have any ONE (1) man/women not related to me by blood or marriage to attest to my wet mark for verification purposes and does not constitute adhesion, contract or change in status in any manner, and
(21)Furthermore I claim the right to use a Notary Public, solicitor,Commissioner of the court to conduct due process of the aforementioned SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way and does not constitute adhesion, contract or change in status in any manner, and
(22)Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video tape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit, and
(23)Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms, and
(24)Furthermore, I claim the right to choose a lawful method of payment upon demand, and
(25)Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a claim of right.
Notice to principle is notice to agent and Notice to agent is notice to principle.
Affected parties wishing to rebut any claims made herein or to make counterclaim will respond in writing within FOURTEEN (14) days of service of this document or they will accept failure in their action. Any response to this document will be under seal, oath or attestation, and on full private and or commercial liability at my discretion, and will be made under penalty of perjury, to the c/o address below or it will be ignored and will hold no liability to me.
Obviously (as stated in said Notice), I will be perfectly happy to resolve any objections in an honourable manner, and trust that your good self, and/or other agencies, can do likewise. I can suggest methods for this, but remain open to any reasonable alternatives that may be suggested.Failure to respond as stated and successfully defeat these claims in a proper court de jure will result in an automatic default judgment establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence.

I now fully (cognize) appreciate that Legalese is the language of the Law Society, it is similar to English, but is not, plain Oxford English. ALL communications with me shall be in plain English, and only in Legalese when identified.

Autographed, as God is my witness, and sealed on On the Tenth day in the month of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twelve

HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP A BIT....feel free to comment...sure you will
Old 10-04-2012, 14:49   #65

Someone pinch me. I think I'm dreaming.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 14:49   #66
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
In order to live in peace you must be able to take criticism, and any resulting name-calling, from others who don't share your beliefs, on the chin.

Retaliation in kind, isn't living peacefully.

I think there's some law about it.

The Turn Other Cheek Act, 39 A.D.

I'm always breaking it, because I don't really acknowledge that law.
true...i appoligize for the name calling.....The Turn Other Cheek Act maybe next...but cant see how they can make money from it so prob not
Old 10-04-2012, 14:58   #67
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallop79 View Post
GROOVE is back with us I see, just using another name, wondered how long it would be. If you're stupid enough to want to take drugs then why boast/brag about it on here, obviously the excess of drugs you have taken over the years have had the known effect of wasting away your brain cells, you are a true cock end.

hope this member gets a warning from the mods...since i got1 lol

wallop your a true something ive been warned about...... peace
Old 10-04-2012, 15:01   #68
Beacon of light

Are you saying that the Police are a registered company, trading to make money?
Have you any proof of this?

Man you are deluded.
As for post 65.......you need to go and live in a monastery. And as for wanting responses in plain English....and not legalese...you have used plenty of gobbledy gook in your post.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 15:01   #69
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Why do you need to shout about it on here?
Rule number one.

Conformation.

Once you're 'born again', and you've accepted God's given laws into your heart, you are then compelled to spread the word to the unbelievers.

'Good news!'

'Good news!'

It's what you sign up for, when you commit yourself to the Faith.

At least until the crucifixion.

Old 10-04-2012, 15:04   #70
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Are you saying that the Police are a registered company, trading to make money?
Have you any proof of this?

Man you are deluded.
As for post 65.......you need to go and live in a monastery. And as for wanting responses in plain English....and not legalese...you have used plenty of gobbledy gook in your post.
"Are you saying that the Police are a registered company, trading to make money?"

exactly what im saying...as for proof do your own research my friend

"gobbledy gook" lol bahhhh bahhhh bahhhh
Old 10-04-2012, 15:05   #71
Give, give, give member

Quote:
true...i appoligize for the name calling.....The Turn Other Cheek Act maybe next...but cant see how they can make money from it so prob not
That doesn't sound a very peaceable way, to live a life.

So, it's more about saving money, than wanting to live in peace?

Rather disappointing really.

Old 10-04-2012, 15:11   #72
Give, give, give member

Quote:
"Are you saying that the Police are a registered company, trading to make money?"

exactly what im saying...as for proof do your own research my friend

"gobbledy gook" lol bahhhh bahhhh bahhhh
What happened to your talk of living peacefully?

You seem to relish confrontation.

Which never leads to peace and harmony.

Perhaps practising what you preach might be a more constructive.

Old 10-04-2012, 15:12   #73
I am Banned

Quote:
Rule number one.

Conformation.

Once you're 'born again', and you've accepted God's given laws into your heart, you are then compelled to spread the word to the unbelievers.

'Good news!'

'Good news!'

It's what you sign up for, when you commit yourself to the Faith.

i never intended to spread the word of god(born again??? dont think so)...just want veiws of folk without name calling or assumtions

At least until the crucifixion.

i never intended to spread the word of god(born again??? dont think so)...just want veiws of folk without name calling or assumtions
Old 10-04-2012, 15:17   #74
I am Banned

Quote:
That doesn't sound a very peaceable way, to live a life.

So, it's more about saving money, than wanting to live in peace?

Rather disappointing really.

i want to live i peace nothing to do with money..that holds no real value anyway

disappointing really that you think its about money....before commenting you should have a read of things.........
Old 10-04-2012, 15:20   #75
God Member

To Garinda - when I said
"You are judging how he lives, and shouldn't.
ie. you should allow him the 'freedom' of choice.
(whilst there are still some choices left)"

I was addressing Accychris in response to his criticism of Cashy.

Since my motives are being misconstrued I won't make any more comments in this thread.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..