Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 23:29   #1
I am Banned

Smile is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

hi all...im sending a affridavit to lancashire police saying that as i'm not harming any1 or causing a breach of the peace i want to cultivate and use cannabis in my own property without the restraints of the missuse of drugs ACT.........any thoughts,ideas will be noted.....peace and love
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2012, 23:36   #2
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

I wonder how long it will take before you get a visit?

Another cannabis farm was shut down in Hyndburn last week, might not have made the papers yet
Old 10-04-2012, 00:01   #3
I am Banned

i don't think it will take long at all(3wks?.. im expecting more than a knock lol)...suppose it depends on the amount of revenue they need to meet there targets ....im not after profitting from cultivating just enough for personal (they've set the boundires). im sure since im not harming any1 an living peacefully theres other CRIMES that could/should warrant there (powers) so that it would actually benefit the community rather than using tricks and intimdation to collect money....i've nothing against the police force just had enough of being made out to be a criminal when in fact its them(policy enforcment officers/goverment agents that are criminals
Old 10-04-2012, 00:01   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
hi all...im sending a affridavit to lancashire police saying that as i'm not harming any1 or causing a breach of the peace i want to cultivate and use cannabis in my own property without the restraints of the missuse of drugs ACT.........any thoughts,ideas will be noted.....peace and love
Do you think that wise!

Perhaps get the advice of Clear...

CLEAR: Cannabis Law Reform
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 00:14   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Do you think that wise!

Perhaps get the advice of Clear...

CLEAR: Cannabis Law Reform

thanks kes might end up doing that....but thats still there law not mine. im sending a notice of intent an claim of right along too lol.....should shake some stripes down at policy HQ
Old 10-04-2012, 00:18   #6
I am Banned

I have looked into my heart and discovered that love is my law. I have looked at there words and can find no love in them anywhere. I can only conclude that there words are not my law... i'm going to follow my law and I claim this as my right
Old 10-04-2012, 00:29   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
thanks kes might end up doing that....but thats still there law not mine. im sending a notice of intent an claim of right along too lol.....should shake some stripes down at policy HQ
Have you been smoking some strong stuff to put you in this state of mind!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 00:32   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Have you been smoking some strong stuff to put you in this state of mind!
No its to bloody expensive thats whats put me in this mind set lol
Old 10-04-2012, 05:09   #9
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Here we go ! The first minute should suffice to make the point.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:34   #10
God Member

You need a licence to grow it, but the chance of you getting one are remote.
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publica...aq?view=Binary

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:39   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Whilst i couldn't care less if yeh grow/smoke weed chris, do yeh not think this is a stupid road to go down? There are laws i aint that impressed with, but they are laws,so i tend not to break em, If folk started breaking laws that didn't suit,its the thin end of the wedge. Whist i have never been a goody,goody, there there n thats that,
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46   #12
God Member

A commercial hemp grower's website -
GOOD Hemp Food | GOOD Oil Hemp Oil, Hemp Milk, Shelled Hemp Seed

Their website has changed since I last looked at it.
Originally it did specify that their crop is monitored to ensure that the hemp they grow does not contain anything remotely mind altering.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:51   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
You need a licence to grow it, but the chance of you getting one are remote.
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publica...aq?view=Binary
hi Margret you say i NEED a licence...do i really NEED a licence to live peacefully not harming any1?
no offence but i don't want to dig through the rubbish they create to find the diamond of my freedom

you'll be telling me next i NEED a licence to travel on the PUBLIC highway (any1 got a can opener for these worms lol)....peace

Last edited by Mick; 10-04-2012 at 09:34. Reason: bad language edited
Old 10-04-2012, 08:59   #14
God Member

Quote:
hi Margret you say i NEED a licence...do i really NEED a licence to live peacefully not harming any1?
no offence but i don't want to dig through the rubbish they create to find the diamond of my freedom

you'll be telling me next i NEED a licence to travel on the PUBLIC highway (any1 got a can opener for these worms lol)....peace
I suggest that you ask in the 'Freeman on the Land' forums.

They seem to have had some success in avoiding statute 'laws'.

Last edited by Mick; 10-04-2012 at 09:35. Reason: bad language edited
Old 10-04-2012, 09:04   #15
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Whilst i couldn't care less if yeh grow/smoke weed chris, do yeh not think this is a stupid road to go down? There are laws i aint that impressed with, but they are laws,so i tend not to break em, If folk started breaking laws that didn't suit,its the thin end of the wedge. Whist i have never been a goody,goody, there there n thats that,

Whilst i couldn't care less if yeh has the typical veiw on the topic dont yeh think its stupid to comment when you,ve obviously no idea what im trying to do...(you say breaking laws...i say questioning statues and Acts that have the force of law) as for the thin edge of the wedge well i think you've already taken the large end were the sun dont shine....peace

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..