Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Less
  • 2 Post By Less
  • 1 Post By monkey hanger

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-05-2021, 12:06   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

It's A Lovely Day

Out and about enjoying the sunshine everyone in their summer clothes the ladies very pretty and smart, us fellas (including me) looking not quite right, extremely pale legs hanging from the bottom of shorts!
The one thing I realise I've missed whilst being in lock down is the smell of other people, lots of deodorant and perfume odours pleasantly fill the air (if your experience differs might I suggest you change the places you go to, clean does seem to be the dominant factor around and about).
I hope the summer continues to bring people out we all deserve a pleasant change.
dotti34 likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-05-2021, 09:31   #2
God Member

Re: It's A Lovely Day

glad you are enjoying the heat. afraid its not for me apart from early in the morning when you can go out with a light jacket on instead of a scarf and gloves walking 2 dogs that prefer temperatures in the minus. lost my appetite already and visits to sit down on the toilet have gone up again.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2021, 09:54   #3

Monkey Hanger, I enjoy the hot weather, nothing quite like the warm sun on the old bones. We are just coming into our winter here and already I am feeling the cold and fed-up with it.
Good to know you are enjoying the sunshine, Less, hope it lasts a while for you.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2021, 10:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Monkey Hanger, I enjoy the hot weather, nothing quite like the warm sun on the old bones. We are just coming into our winter here and already I am feeling the cold and fed-up with it.
Good to know you are enjoying the sunshine, Less, hope it lasts a while for you.
Aye, it makes a nice change to feel those positive waves hit the body instead of complaining all the time.

This will be me in a fortnight if the good weather keeps up!
Old 31-05-2021, 16:25   #5
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Aye, it makes a nice change to feel those positive waves hit the body instead of complaining all the time.

This will be me in a fortnight if the good weather keeps up!

Whoa!! You gonna get an Afro??
Old 01-06-2021, 07:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Whoa!! You gonna get an Afro??
No, I'm getting one of those South American jobbies the name of the Country escapes me for the moment.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:17   #7
God Member

Quote:
No, I'm getting one of those South American jobbies the name of the Country escapes me for the moment.
waiting for the weather to change a bit more chillian.
Less likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:27   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:

Ah, an Alan, think the meat & 2 veg might be in the way mate!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bilder.jpg (10.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-06-2021, 08:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
waiting for the weather to change a bit more chillian.
Yep, can't wait to put my kilt on and feel the full effect at those breezy highland games!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..