Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2012, 15:27   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

It's a sort of and I hate to say it, Karma thread.

Someone recently was banned at their own request, after some consideration by the mod's he/she was invited back.
I have been offered karma by that person asking for forgiveness for what he/she said in their attack on a member of my family, below is my answer:-

Yes, I will forgive you so long as you no longer insult other members of the site and you publicly invite another member that you have driven from the site to become a regular poster again, otherwise no, I don't accept it, I expect/suspect otherwise you will continue along similar lines to those posts you are so well known for...
Accrington Web
Old 20-09-2012, 15:40   #2
Senior Member+

Re: It's a sort of and I hate to say it, Karma thread.

Excuse me - I offered you an apology and that was it, you either take it or leave it. The issue was that another member (name is known to many who have commented on his actions) was muck raking and I was insulted several times.

Yes I have been barred 3 times and each time it was the actions of this one person with their persistent methods of aggravation that were behind this. I am not the only one to have pointed this out and others have stated they have recieved the same treatment from the said member. I was then pulled up for coming back, by other members, after saying I wouldn't come back!

This thread you have started just seems to be a continuation of that bad feeling that was there before. My apology was a private matter - and you either take it or leave it, that's alright with me!

I might sound corny but people should try and get along, instead of dishing out dirt to stir up conflict.

Last edited by kestrelx; 20-09-2012 at 15:42.
Old 20-09-2012, 15:41   #3
Senior Member+

why the need to share this with everyone, surely the member required it to be private between you both, or the member would have posted rather than send a pm?
Old 20-09-2012, 15:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Excuse me - I offered you an apology and that was it, you either take it or leave it. The issue was that another member (name is known to many who have commented on his actions) was muck raking and I was insulted several times.

Yes I have been barred 3 times and each time it was the actions of this one person with their persistent methods of aggravation that were behind this. I am not the only one to have pointed this out and others have stated they have recieved the same treatment from the said member. I was then pulled up for coming back, by other members, after saying I wouldn't come back!

This thread you have started just seems to be a continuation of that bad feeling that was there before. My apology was a private matter - and you either take it or leave it, that's alright with me!
Did I mention names? You could have agreed and done as I asked or ignored it, now you have made it public that I meant you.

So you obviously intend to continue along the lines of all your previous posts?

Under those circumstances I do not accept your apology because you didn't mean a word of it.
Old 20-09-2012, 15:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchfcrules View Post
why the need to share this with everyone, surely the member required it to be private between you both, or the member would have posted rather than send a pm?
If that's the case why poke your nose in? It was karma not a P.M. do pay attention.
Old 20-09-2012, 15:45   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Did I mention names? You could have agreed and done as I asked or ignored it, now you have made it public that I meant you.

Under those circumstances I do not accept your apology because you didn't mean a word of it.
load of old tosh, you hung out the bait, and reeled him in!!!!!!

trolling again!
Old 20-09-2012, 15:46   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
If that's the case why poke your nose in?
because you posted on an open forum! rather than just send him a pm
Old 20-09-2012, 15:48   #8
Senior Member+

mick did say that this matter was closed and that anyone creating a new thread would have the thread deleted, and receive an infraction!
Old 20-09-2012, 15:49   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:

bahh! It was obviously me - don't tarr all my posts with the same brush. Say no more!
Old 20-09-2012, 15:57   #10

Quote:
Nothing wrong with that no matter what you think.

Quote:
Why should I send him a P.M.? I think everyone should know what he's like.

Quote:
mick did say that this matter was closed and that anyone creating a new thread would have the thread deleted, and receive an infraction!
That matter may have been closed, but giving me karma as a substitute for an open apology? The insult was on an open forum the apology should be on an open forum.

Do I have to remind you yet again? You ain't a mod? don't stick your nose in, in a manner it has no authority.
If I'm out of order they will tell me I don't need you.
Old 20-09-2012, 15:58   #11

Quote:
bahh! It was obviously me - don't tarr all my posts with the same brush. Say no more!
As far as I'm concerned yes.
Old 20-09-2012, 16:05   #12

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned yes.
Old 20-09-2012, 16:05   #13
Senior Member+

where was i "pretending to be a mod"?, i was simply posting on an open forum

and warning a fellow member that they may receive an infraction, as previously stated by the site admin.

just because you dont like what i have to say, as i have said before, hit the ignore button, or suffer it, simples

as for the insult being on an open forum, it was deleted, so why clutter up the forum with more of the same bile, keep i personal between you both, not public demands of the person gracious enough to admit they were in the wrong and apologise.

why feel the need to degrade someone
Old 20-09-2012, 16:14   #14

Quote:
where was i "pretending to be a mod"?, i was simply posting on an open forum

and warning a fellow member that they may receive an infraction, as previously stated by the site admin.

just because you dont like what i have to say, as i have said before, hit the ignore button, or suffer it, simples

as for the insult being on an open forum, it was deleted, so why clutter up the forum with more of the same bile, keep i personal between you both, not public demands of the person gracious enough to admit they were in the wrong and apologise.

why feel the need to degrade someone
With posts like this, who are you to decide what I post needs your input so far as what I will or won't get an infraction for?
As for the ignore button, you never have anything pleasant to say so far as my input, perhaps you should press that button? I don't need to ignore you I'll answer any of your mithering little posts because you are like a fart in a bucket just a bit of passing wind or is that wind being passed? See I'm having to correct myself in case you do.
Old 20-09-2012, 16:22   #15
Senior Member+

i am simply sharing my opinion, as i say on an open forum.

i dont presume, you will receive an infraction, just as i say a reminder of what was posted by the site admin.

the rest of the members seemed to heed the warning and wishes of the admin, you chose not to.

does it bother you that much that i dont have anything pleasant to say, regarding your input, poor shame..........grow up, people like me and you are never gonna get on

i dont feel a need to post after everyone of your comments, and if you say something i agree with i will say so.

just dont agree with you, thats all
get over it, i have
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..