Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2008, 22:56   #31
God Member
 
MargaretR's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Spot on Lilly, skin is skin .. no matter what sex. Nothing wrong with moisturiser ... saves those patches of dry skin on yer fella.

Men get dry lips too .. so use the lip balm please so no cut lips during kissing sessions . LOL.

Please use antiperspirants (not true about natural body smells, honest) and how do you expect us to find delectable lips with full beards .. really ...

Don't go along with eye shadows and mascara for men though ... might take a little longer, even though you supposed to be the peacock of the species.

Please keep yer toe nails cut and hard skin removed too ... oh, and wash hair more often, clip nostril hairs and ear hairs ... small things like this are off putting to us opposite sex.
I like male facial hair when it is trimmed, washed and soft

I suppose instinctively I see it as something to grab hold of to drag him into a cave with- using any other part of him would be counterproductive
__________________



MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-07-2008, 23:03   #32
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret@rothwell5.f View Post
I like male facial hair when it is trimmed, washed and soft

I suppose instinctively I see it as something to grab hold of to drag him into a cave with- using any other part of him would be counterproductive
Margrit....Taken from Little Britain......how would you feel if a male approached you with a gobful of lipstick?
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 23:06   #33
God Member
 
MargaretR's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Margrit....Taken from Little Britain......how would you feel if a male approached you with a gobful of lipstick?
[

I wouldn't kiss him because it has toxic ingredients and so I don't wear it myself

you should have expected that reply from me
__________________



MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 23:08   #34
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret@rothwell5.f View Post
[

I wouldn't kiss him because it has toxic ingredients and so I don't wear it myself

you should have expected that reply from me
I did..............who loves ya babe
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 23:16   #35
Resting in Peace

 
katex's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret@rothwell5.f View Post
[

it has toxic ingredients and so I don't wear it myself

you should have expected that reply from me
I Love her too, but Margaret live dangerously for once .. LOL
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 23:19   #36
God Member

 
BERNADETTE's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Another way to screw money out of the unsuspecting fools who fall for it, is it not bad enough that women spend fortunes on all this stuff without men doing the same?? I am beginning to wonder if all these lotions and potions are not making peoples skin worse!!
__________________
A PERSON WHO MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE FULLY EMPLOYED (Cicero)
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 23:20   #37
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I Love her too, but Margaret live dangerously for once .. LOL
Ye but ...ye but, come on Kate....would you kiss a strawberry gob?
If you licked your lips you would wonder which planet your on.
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 00:21   #38
Resting in Peace

 
katex's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Ye but ...ye but, come on Kate....would you kiss a strawberry gob?
If you licked your lips you would wonder which planet your on.
Not talkin' about kissin men with a strawberry gob Royboy .. just about Margaret wearing lipstick...

Think you may need some moisturiser with SPF15 living where you do .. all my friends who live not 100 miles from you now look like dried prunes ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 00:27   #39
Resting in Peace
 
Benipete's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Another way to screw money out of the unsuspecting fools who fall for it, is it not bad enough that women spend fortunes on all this stuff without men doing the same?? I am beginning to wonder if all these lotions and potions are not making peoples skin worse!!
My wife never wore makeup till she was 40. Then the pit shut and she had to come to the surface.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 00:30   #40
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Not talkin' about kissin men with a strawberry gob Royboy .. just about Margaret wearing lipstick...

Think you may need some moisturiser with SPF15 living where you do .. all my friends who live not 100 miles from you now look like dried prunes ..
Kate...how right you are.
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 00:31   #41
God Member

 
BERNADETTE's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
My wife never wore makeup till she was 40. Then the pit shut and she had to come to the surface.
Not very nice By the way have never really worn makeup and can't see to put it on now but don't really see any need for it
__________________
A PERSON WHO MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE FULLY EMPLOYED (Cicero)
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 00:43   #42
God Member
 
MargaretR's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I Love her too, but Margaret live dangerously for once .. LOL
I overdid the dangerous living more than most -had enough
__________________



MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 01:31   #43
Resting in Peace
 
Benipete's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Not very nice By the way have never really worn makeup and can't see to put it on now but don't really see any need for it
Not very nice!! It was a disaster had to buy her sunglasses and a cage for the canary Not to mention a bell a swing and a little ladder so she could clean the windows.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 01:44   #44
God Member

 
BERNADETTE's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Not very nice!! It was a disaster had to buy her sunglasses and a cage for the canary Not to mention a bell a swing and a little ladder so she could clean the windows.
You might well hide
__________________
A PERSON WHO MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE FULLY EMPLOYED (Cicero)
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:08   #45
Resting in Peace
 
Benipete's Avatar
 

Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
You might well hide
Wasn't that bad really,she was quite happy preening herself in the mirror,dancing in the moonlight,new sandpaper every other day,water millet and a cuttle fish.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 21:22.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.34349 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1