Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-08-2008, 21:07   #16
God Member

Re: jade told she has cancer

Horrible news for anybody to get. Saw a bit of a clip on the news and am sorry but would have told them to get the cameras away from me(and not very nicely)
Old 20-08-2008, 00:20   #17
God Member

hope she gets well and all that but as far as the publicity goes shes brought that on herself

i wouldnt like my ilness put all over TV butthen again i dont choose to have my life all over the TV and newspapers and make money from it and she didnt have to run into the house screaming she got cancer she could have just walked out and not said a thing

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by Mick; 20-08-2008 at 04:49.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 08:56   #18
Resting in Peace

Just read this morning that she accually knew about the chances she may have cancer but still went of to India because she needed the money, one really has to ask oneself what prise do you put on your health, if you have your health you can earn a living and follow your vocation, as quite a lot of people on here, besides myself, can only to readily testify
Old 20-08-2008, 11:07   #19
God Member

who wants to bet her operation and recovery become a tv documentary

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 16:39   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
who wants to bet her operation and recovery become a tv documentary
If I didn't know better I'd think you were a cynic accyman
Old 20-08-2008, 16:57   #21

She permitted the tv channel to air her receiving the news and knew about the test before she went.

Once a reality star, always one I guess. I wish her well and hope her health improves especially for her children but hopefully she will realise that some things in life are not there to make money out of
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 16:58   #22
JFT96

Hummm, well when I saw it on Sky news last night, I must admit I did wonder a bit.
It is strange what is considered newsworthy these days, now if it had happend this afternoon, with the plane crash, would it have even been reported.

Don't have any time for her, but don't wish her any ill.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 09:30   #23

I hope I am wrong but something just isn't right about this at all, I cannot get my head around the way she was told, surely her medical test results cannot be passed to a third party to tell her in a diary room. And for it all to come out on the Indian big brother in front of the Indian nation who not so long ago were burning pictures of her in the street. If it is all genuine what kind of sick person tell someone they have a potentially fatal disease and then let her go back and film her reaction to millions of people, thats worse than anything Jade Goody did to Shilppa Shetty.

No I am sorry but something doesn't seem right about this all thing and the way it came out its all very strange.

Its the way she was told and the filming afterwards thats made me cynical.

I want to wish her a speedy recovery but something is niggling me inside.

Last edited by Mick; 23-08-2008 at 08:33. Reason: language
firefighter753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:15   #24

Join the club firefighter, I watch the news that day it was reported that she had cancer, its is against the law for privet information such as medical records to be passed on to a third party. not that long ago I lost my mum to cancer the day she was told the the docters asked me to leave the room but my mum told them that I was to stay. I don't much like jade goody but I too would like to wish her a speedy recvorry for the sake of her kids.
Nori Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:31   #25
I am Banned

Poor thing - I think her general attitude to life will help her - she seems to be a pretty strong person - hasnt she been tested for it quite a few times ?
best of luck to her
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:51   #26
Senior Member+

i thought she was told on the phone,by the doc in the diary room?

lol, sounds like cluedo lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 15:13   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post

Thats what i heard......
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 08:11   #28

Quote:
Is this something that is told over the phone, I still think somethings not right.
firefighter753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 08:22   #29
Loz

It doesn't really add up when you think about it does it?
I'm not saying she doesn't have cancer and i hope she makes a full recovery but the way its come out is very dodgy.
I have never known news like that to be broken over the phone etc...
Surely somebody wouldn't stoop so low as to use it as a publicity event?
I know she isn't the most likeable person and is thick as a plank but surely she wouldn't do that would she?
Old 23-08-2008, 09:08   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz View Post
It doesn't really add up when you think about it does it?
I'm not saying she doesn't have cancer and i hope she makes a full recovery but the way its come out is very dodgy.
I have never known news like that to be broken over the phone etc...
Surely somebody wouldn't stoop so low as to use it as a publicity event?
I know she isn't the most likeable person and is thick as a plank but surely she wouldn't do that would she?
Are you sure Loz, me and you wouldn't but people who crave publicity will stop at nothing in their quest for headlines

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..