Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Should returning Jihadists be banned completely from Britain.
No they should never be allowed back. 24 88.89%
Allowed back if they promise to be good citizens after 2 years. 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2014, 09:36   #61
Beacon of light

Re: Jihadist returning from Syria.

Your wall still isn't big enough
so what you are saying is that what the IS regime is doing is right?
What about the Yadzidi tribe......what did they do to deserve being murdered?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-11-2014, 10:09   #62
Beacon of light

ah...... Counterpunch...that left wing radical monthly American journal.
Who is Gurikai Chengdu?
Old 16-11-2014, 10:24   #63
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Probably had an average age of over 65, no wonder he would condone it!

I believe his new signature will be the following:-

Cull them all!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 10:28   #64
Senior Member+

Quote:
No, what I'm saying is, when you arm,fund and train a group of folk to kill you can't whinge when they do just that.
Isis are evil but the US isn't far behind them (In fact their probably way ahead) imo.
No one deserves to be murdered (well apart from a few sexual offenders perhaps).

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 10:36   #65
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
No, what I'm saying is, when you arm,fund and train a group of folk to kill you can't whinge when they do just that.
Isis are evil but the US isn't far behind them (In fact their probably way ahead) imo.
No one deserves to be murdered (well apart from a few sexual offenders perhaps).
No, the above is what you have just said, what you actually said is:-

Quote:
Some say Isis (formally known as mujahideen) was

How's that reap what you sow song go again
Which leaves your meaning open to many interpretations THAT is why you felt the need to hide behind a wall.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 10:40   #66
Beacon of light

but you are relying on a media source for your information.
Media sources have one thing in common and that is to present information with their own slant on it to sell their publication.
We cannot change what has happened in the past. We cannot even change what happens in the future(because the future shifts just as you think you have a hold on it) we can only change what is happening now.
Your posts to this thread sound like apologists for those who have left these shores to fight for a foreign state, against us...almost condoning their actions and that, I find incomprehensible...especially in the light of the news coming out of Syria that another aid worker has been barbarically butchered for propaganda reasons.
Old 16-11-2014, 15:09   #67
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Wonder if hes ever considered ISIS are quite happy that complete knobheads are blaming the western world fer em beheading innocent aid workers?
Old 16-11-2014, 15:10   #68
Senior Member+

Quote:
but you are relying on a media source for your information.
Dont we all?
DtheP47 likes this.
Old 16-11-2014, 15:35   #69
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Wonder if hes ever considered ISIS are quite happy that complete knobheads are blaming the western world fer em beheading innocent aid workers?
The "complete knobheads" are the ones who think the western worlds armies are any better than Isis imo C

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 16:39   #70
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
The "complete knobheads" are the ones who think the western worlds armies are any better than Isis imo C
Yer very similar to n alcoholic, the last to recognize.
Old 16-11-2014, 17:36   #71
God Member

It should be obvious ... indeed it is obvious ... that the greatest threat to world stability is militant Islam. (And the most dangerous potentially rogue state is Pakistan.) Fortunately, the world oil "picture" is changing. The U. S. of Eh is becoming less and less dependent on oil from the Middle East, and the Arab oil producers, and OPEC in general, can no longer threaten to "turn off the tap" as they did in '73. With the increase in US production and the probable approval of the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada to America, there will be a secure and adequate supply of oil to this continent. Bottom line is, we won't have to kiss Saudi ass any more. We can move to a position of "screw you and the camel you rode in on".

We can only hope that "peaceful muslims" will smarten up and condemn outright and unequivocally jihadists and the extremist Imams who encourage and radicalize muslim youth to take up arms against the decadent West ... you know, the place that gives them all the benefits of democracy, and provides them with a home that is not a medieval shiite hole. Of course, I ain't holding my breath on this last bit.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 17:43   #72
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
We can only hope that "peaceful muslims" will smarten up and condemn outright and unequivocally jihadists and the extremist Imams who encourage and radicalize muslim youth to take up arms against the decadent West ... you know, the place that gives them all the benefits of democracy, and provides them with a home that is not a medieval shiite hole. Of course, I ain't holding my breath on this last bit.
I am glad you aren't holding your breath.....because I reckon the wait will be a long one.
Old 17-11-2014, 22:47   #73
God Member

i can think of one person who is going to make a hell of a lot of money from people refused re-entry to the uk

tony blairs wife would have been licking her lips at the thought of all the money she will screw out of the legal aid system when this news was announced

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 19:40   #74
God Member

Just read a piece on CBC website ... I'm not going to bother to put in a link; you can find it if you wish ... about Canadians joining the Kurds to fight against ISIS. There is some concern that the volunteers could face prosecution because the Kurds may be committing war crimes. Here goes: "Kurdish forces have been accused of violating international law. On more than one occasion, they have presented prisoners to journalists to be interviewed on camera. That is a violation of the Geneva Convention." Mmmm .... let me think about this .... Now, all ISIS does is haul their prisoners before the cameras, politely, and with great delicacy remove their heads, and post the videos on the net. I think I have to spark up another one and give some more thought to heinous Kurdish war crimes.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..