Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2009, 13:10   #121
I am Banned

Re: just heard this...

whats bein said on facebook flashy??just bein nosey
groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-02-2009, 16:05   #122
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Another Two have now been charged with assisting an Offender. Sean Jackson (37) of Accy, and Paul Dougill (39) of Bolton. Quite a few involved now in one way or another!.

Best Regards - Taggy

shows what a group of cowards these people must be!
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 16:31   #123
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove View Post
whats bein said on facebook flashy??just bein nosey

nothing at all, if you knew Nicky that well then you would be on her friends list and then you could see for yourself, i aint into divulging information about people i know, sorry
Old 11-02-2009, 18:29   #124
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

whatevers being said wherever, judging the amount of further arrests fer "Aiding" etc, its blatantly obvious that a canaries singing.
Old 11-02-2009, 20:06   #125
Senior Member+

Certainly would appear so Cashy, and to be honest, I wouldn't really want to be on first name terms with murderers! (allegedly or otherwise)
Old 11-02-2009, 20:48   #126
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
whatevers being said wherever, judging the amount of further arrests fer "Aiding" etc, its blatantly obvious that a canaries singing.

jungle drums are banging : wonder if they have got them all now.... seems like a lot of people were involved:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:37   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Certainly would appear so Cashy, and to be honest, I wouldn't really want to be on first name terms with murderers! (allegedly or otherwise)
Think thats pretty harsh Lindsay. I was on first name terms with Pete, Allan, their kids and their familys, I know Nicola, I know some of the people that have been arrested as well

If they had walked round for thelast 20 years with a 'potential alleged murderers' sign round their necks, and other various tags, then your comments may be more justified.

I'm neither man's greatest fan, but will readily admit to seeing them help people that have needed it, strangers and friends. No one on here yet knows what happened that night, although nothing excuses the end result. My thoughts are with the familys, both the victims and the arrested,as they are innocently involved in all this and all must be going through hell
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:01   #128
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Think thats pretty harsh Lindsay. I was on first name terms with Pete, Allan, their kids and their familys, I know Nicola, I know some of the people that have been arrested as well

If they had walked round for thelast 20 years with a 'potential alleged murderers' sign round their necks, and other various tags, then your comments may be more justified.

I'm neither man's greatest fan, but will readily admit to seeing them help people that have needed it, strangers and friends. No one on here yet knows what happened that night, although nothing excuses the end result. My thoughts are with the familys, both the victims and the arrested,as they are innocently involved in all this and all must be going through hell

its ok, she's my new stalker, she loves picking at me, i and a lot of people on here have noticed it and we all think its hilarious
Old 12-02-2009, 16:05   #129
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
its ok, she's my new stalker, she loves picking at me, i and a lot of people on here have noticed it and we all think its hilarious
Really, it's very flattering but I have better things to do!
And your paranoia seems a little misplaced, I wasn't referring to just you using first name terms, but hey never mind.

Last edited by lindsay ormerod; 12-02-2009 at 16:07.
lindsay ormerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 19:57   #130
God Member

Quote:
Really, it's very flattering but I have better things to do!
And your paranoia seems a little misplaced, I wasn't referring to just you using first name terms, but hey never mind.

cart on love
Old 28-02-2009, 16:54   #131
Senior Member+

Was reading todays telegraph and saw a report headed "Bail Remand" it said: " Keith Birtwell 29, of Maudsley St, was remanded on bail by Hyndburn Magistrates after pleading guilty to assaulting David Birtwell. The Magistrates had previously ordered the preparation of a pre-sentence report."

Thought the name seemed familiar, then i checked this link and noticed its the same guy who has also been charged with assisting an offender in regards to the Murder of Alan Street.

Three charged with assisting offender over East Lancashire murder case (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Nowt like keeping yer head down and maintaining a low profile is there?

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 17:19   #132
God Member

lindsay ormerod

Pretty harsh indeed IMO. Like many on here I also knew Pete and Allan and like Onlyme has said , both have indeed in the past gone out of thier way to help others.
What they are accused of if found guilty then is very wrong indeed, and like has been said you dont really know what a persons capable of unless they go around with it tattood to their foreheads.

flashy

HEHEHE and I thought I was special
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 17:38   #133

i know nicola grundy.....oh dear
Old 28-02-2009, 17:52   #134
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
lindsay ormerod

Pretty harsh indeed IMO. Like many on here I also knew Pete and Allan and like Onlyme has said , both have indeed in the past gone out of thier way to help others.
What they are accused of if found guilty then is very wrong indeed, and like has been said you dont really know what a persons capable of unless they go around with it tattood to their foreheads.

flashy

HEHEHE and I thought I was special
Obviously not that special love, it's taken you 16 days to read that!
Old 28-02-2009, 19:10   #135
God Member

Quote:
Obviously not that special love, it's taken you 16 days to read that!

That because Ive better things to do than be on here thinking Im better than everyone Lindsay.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..